THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ZOGBOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=MsWcikxxFEA

Remember that this is what you're fighting for. While you're out killing sandniggers for yidsrael, your wife is home greasing up a nigger dick with her pussy.

Attached: zogbot sccum.png (531x712, 494K)

>the state of amutterica

How did you help them at home by creating industry that would have given him work instead of joining the zogbot programming center.
Seems to me you're the cowardly critic with no life of their own and must drag others down to feel as worthless as you do.
Suicide will help you through the pain.
Go, kill yourself

>fuck me like you already did
WEW

>>the state of amutterica

this

Attached: 15x1no6.png (1280x720, 1.57M)

Stay mad zogbot scum. Your wife loves nigger dick by the way, just like the woman in the video.

>you did fuck my wife
>i did
>yeah
>staying with your wife after she fucked a nigger behind your back
priceless. zogbots really are the lowest of scum

Fucking dependas man. I feel for the dude. You can’t trust women

I didn't understand a single word they were saying, fucking mutts.

Attached: Um, Sir excuse me.png (479x349, 258K)

Guy wearing glasses should be genocided, pol pot was right.

you're a shit eating shill with zero reading comprehension.
And you're the product of a nigger rape which is why you're retarded and your dick is fucked up by some satanic doc so that makes you a jew slave too.
PATHETIC

What is there to comprehend? You're so worked up over being called out for the zogbot scum that you are I can barely understand what you're trying to say.
Dont feel too bad, the guy betrayed his country by serving zog

>I can barely understand what you're trying to say.
kek
called it!
brain damage fucked you up real good.
You're far too stupid to post here

>the guy betrayed his country by serving zog

I doubt he knows he's serving zog. He thinking he's serving his country.

Attached: Too+fat+to+play+start+playing+and+you+wont+be+_f95a3a958ed5bbb78eeff6d670847a5e.jpg (804x644, 117K)

the fuck

jesus christ. this hurts to watch.

Attached: chloe grace moretz yikes.jpg (1651x1100, 862K)

Wow that really pissed me off.

You'd think the military would do something about the fact that it's a breeding ground for men getting into toxic relationships that constantly end in messy divorces. I guess it's actually pretty telling that the well being of their soldiers is a lower priority than being prepared to fight Israeli's wars. I can only assume that this is exactly what America as a nation deserves for it's role as The Great Satan.

Literally how can any fucking US government employee monitoring this board right now continue to try and slide and derail this movement after seeing something like this. How can you POSSIBLY still come to the defense of niggers and multiculturalism. Holy shit wow.

I need to get off the computer now, this is too much. Not even funny, this is enraging.

Attached: 1475136797687.png (399x322, 42K)

>being in a relationship while deployed or the chance to be deployed is high
he dun goofed

>Literally how can any fucking US government employee monitoring this board right now continue to try and slide and derail this movement after seeing something like this.
The government is made up of literal cuckolds and this excites them so they want more?

they (literally) dont have souls

>I can only assume that this is exactly what America as a nation deserves for it's role as The Great Satan.
Absolutely. These soldiers deserve every bit of misfortune that comes their way. They are absolute scum.
Why? I've watched it 10 times I cant get enough
As if that makes a difference. If he's too stupid to realize what he's fighting for then hes a scumbag either way
Ok zogbot, stop posting any day now dont you have a jewish cock to go suck?

you get off to niggers cucking whites, or you just hate the millitary? or both? my hatred of niggers overides any other feelings i have about the specimens in this video.

this is an mk ultra thread. neat.

Hey retard, without yids like the ones running yidsreal these niggers would still be segregated and getting hung up by the neck for even glancing at white women. I'm all for hating niggers but I know who the real target is.

This. This is the saddest of redpills, he just wanted to do what was right, and they just used him and destroyed everything for him. Even if he tries to fight they know he's a threat because of the skills he learned, they'll always be watching him because he is now the enemy.

nigger loving cuck, whats your ethnicity?

Happy Memeorial Day, you fucking zionist slaves. This is what you signed your life away for.

Attached: 1465081944700.jpg (400x400, 20K)

wew, how you could possibly infer that im a nigger loving cuck from my post is beyond comprehension. neck yourself

cheating and being cheated on is just part of life whether youre in the military or not. dont expect anyone to be loyal and always have a quick exit plan e.g. dont leave your guns or playstation or big screen TV at her place to avoid psychotic behavior you never expected from her when its time you leave.

the fact that you laugh at it? most whites in here are disgusted by this behavior, and are aware of the JQ. they aren't mutually exclusive.

This.

He needs to throw that mudshark into the nearest trash bin. Better to go mgtow than be with a tainted whore like her.

>it didn't happen lol
>just bury your head in the sand
>guys the video is real but don't let it upset you because that's what it's meant to do

you are a willful idiot

fuck why do you fucking faggots make these degenerate defeatist threads?
You will only make us more fucking radical .
Fuck, that lad did not deserve that shit.

if they're married she's already entitled to 80% of his current and future earnings.

Attached: hitler laugh.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

Read my post again then nigger. The soldier is WORSE than the nigger because he is a race traitor for serving yidsrael. You zog shills are really fucking dumb

this is old

FPBP

Attached: can you make it more shitty.jpg (973x723, 114K)

I was remorseful until that pasty fuck tried to act like a gangsta. Well, no shit your wife cheated on you with a nigger, she clearly wanted it the whole time and you are a pasty knock off.

Attached: 1513572873025.jpg (181x182, 9K)

>that video

I'm putting together a team

Attached: adolf-hitler-9340144-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 122K)

>GUYS EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN ITS COMPLETELY OK, LETS NOT GET UPSET

pacifist faggot

Not only that, but ->

Attached: Failed Art Student.png (644x800, 15K)

Fucking checked. There once was a time where I was very patriotic, thought about serving after HS but my pops didnt want me to serve under a nig President so I didn't and just partied through my college years. I made the better choice.

Attached: Heil.jpg (392x299, 91K)

>you're dumb
>you're retarded
>you're a zog shill!

Hey bucko, what exactly are you doing to take down the ZOG machine? Posting cuck threads and getting gold membership to blacked.com?

Attached: soy blacked cuck.png (626x384, 186K)

people really believe they're fighting for their country

Come on, bro! Dat based black man is so based, bro! Don't you see, bro, CIA niggers love dem bulls of their wifes, bro! When one of dem says "Fuck white peopo!" dat CIA nigger be jumpin to a high five and shoutin "YEAH!"

>You will only make us more fucking radical .
Thats the point. Keep moments like this in your mind when we are hanging up the creatures who are responsible on DAY OF THE ROPE

> implying I want peace
no you fucking nigger
I want a fucking literal race war and I want nigger skulls stacked high forming a mountain
I want niggers to bow down to us and proclaim they are inferior and we superior
I hate fucking niggers
but I hate these filthy mudshark degenerate whores the most
They are race-traitors and will get what's coming to them soon, all these mudsharks end up getting killed by their pet negros as we have seen in many cases .
I want fucking blood, I want to get this shit over with.

Attached: bloodlust.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I’m in the military you fucking moron

Already bottling up the fucking rage

Do it, user. Do it.

Im on welfare and accelerating the collapse like the patriot I am

If she's not working than yeah, around there. And she was the one that committed adultery. We're truly living in the end times.

How could anyone think what america is doing in the middle east is in any way in our interests? You know how fucking dumb that sounds?

moral of the story: don't be married and join the military

Well, then you serve ZOG, too

Attached: Deal.jpg (526x500, 23K)

Use the Chinese subtitles if available.

You know what they say about casting the first stone, don't you?

Attached: 1462936873715.jpg (720x1080, 168K)

this >> I hope your wife cucks you with a nigger bull too you race traitor zogbot.

I don't understand men who "need" or "want" a wife. It's a waste of time and nothing but heartbreak. I much rather spend my time making money, so much money that women need and want ME, not the other way around. That way I can always remain emotionally detached so if she cheats I can say "bye" and move on. When I have have the money I don't need a wife. Cucks and zogbot betas need wives. Wall St alpha males make their own rules.

Attached: 3rTCp1z.jpg (2760x1840, 423K)

This

people unironically do.

>HES FIGHTIN' FOR MY FREEDOM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

>I SUPPORT OUR WOUNDED WARRIORS AND AMPUTATED VETERANS

Attached: italian begs american troops for food.jpg (600x600, 96K)

leave MGTOW. Marriage is cancerous, sure, but it is necessary to continue the race.

>falling for the wife Jew
Have you ever noticed how the most romantic and soulful music is made by people who aren't in a relationship for more than 1 or 2 years at a time? Love isn't made to last, that's Disney (Jewish) nonsense.

Jesus man I’m just trying to go to school after this shitshow of a contract

Attached: 48351A0A-96F3-4D61-A314-277DD8A1850E.png (750x1334, 1.79M)

Attached: 1463074371925.jpg (625x626, 50K)

How retarded do YOU have to be to actually believe this is in any way shape or form a rebuttal? Lurk at least two more years and grow a brain before talking to me again.

this is what happens when you sell your soul to imperialism: the seizure of your means of reproduction

Aryan in body, jew in soul.

Instead of serving Israel, you served Satan with your hedonism. Where is the righteous path?

Attached: 1522273965057.jpg (500x731, 167K)

white women really do fuck blacks behind closed curtains huh

Ooo, Touched a nerve, Hans?

Attached: 1452171042252.gif (600x849, 232K)

to clarify, she was fucked BY the black, and did not do the fucking. if she fucked him she'd have been on top.

Attached: viper what a relief it is.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Any military man with a spouse is a cuck. You fight, you claim the women afterwards.

I stand behind this message. GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!

fuck off faggit

it's why so many of them have dead eyes

in time user
in time we all will
Were going to make the Red Terror seem like child splay

lol, you're alright catalonia nigger

on this Memorial Day, let us never forget what American soldiers did to their brothers, sisters and nieces. You sinned against the very laws of Nature.

Attached: bild1519.jpg (600x446, 145K)

Yeah this is real.

>necessary to continue the race

What the fuck do I care about that??? I don't. I care about me. I care about money. Most of you will never understand, but a few do, and those few are the Wall St 1%'ers.

Attached: IMG_1181.jpg (480x480, 56K)

I don’t know what pisses me off more the nigger with his jungle talk or the ZOGbot standing their doing nothing. Both should be executed and the women should be sold to the lowest bidder in Saudi Arabia

Shut the fuck up Jew.

you reap what you sow zogbot

>white women really do fuck blacks behind closed curtains huh

yes

Attached: whitegirltwerkno.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

No, I am just filtering you idiot newfag and your 3 year old memes are still shit.

only the lowest of the low white trash women that come from abusive and low income households.
These women are fucked up physiologically and are genetic defects.
White Women who mudshark are culling the White genepool.
Only Traditional and Loyal White Women will pass down their loyal genes to the next generation of White Babies.
The Leftists who won't have babies will get replaced by Traditional Christian Right-Wing Families in time.

ABSOLUTE STATE OF WHITE AMERICANS

AHAHAHHAHAHAAH

Yep. Major butthurt. You krautfags really are a nation of cuckholds. Enjoy watching Muhammed rape your girlfriend.

Attached: 1458923142288.jpg (800x588, 154K)

All 56% of them

user that makes you the moron lmao

Attached: BELGIUM LOL.webm (744x416, 2.41M)

You can't take your money with you to the grave. In the end you will lose if you do not pass on your genes.

Nice try Ahmed.

Attached: 5675672323.jpg (989x745, 105K)

There's no coming back from this between us. You'll never be family again.

Attached: tumblr_ot4o9tT1SI1rk88fvo1_1280.jpg (709x1045, 159K)

He should just honor kill both of them.