Caged Migrant Children Photo Goes Viral As Left Rages At Trump

A photograph of two migrant children sleeping in a cage at an ICE detention facility quickly went viral on Sunday after several prominent liberals tweeted it in a white-hot rage at President Trump's immigration policy.

After a laundry list of journalists and public figures angrily tweeted the photo - including CNN's Hadas Gold, NYT Mag's editor-in-chief Jake Silverstein, Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau and former LA mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, they deleted their tweets in shame when it emerged that the photo was taken in 2014, under Obama.

Attached: mexicant-kids.jpg (680x510, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-28/caged-migrant-children-photo-goes-viral-left-rages-trump-except-it-happened-under
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 7.38.29 PM.png (517x833, 346K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 7.38.47 PM.png (706x285, 66K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 7.38.59 PM.png (598x596, 369K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 7.39.06 PM.png (531x235, 50K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 7.39.13 PM.png (555x535, 345K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 7.39.27 PM.png (511x832, 414K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 7.39.43 PM.png (530x539, 351K)

Didn't know it was so easy to make the media report nonsense, they don't fact check when they call themselves "professional journalists".

Attached: devilfrog.jpg (1024x1276, 164K)

they just shitpost nowadays mostly

Attached: meme-fish.jpg (640x360, 29K)

>silverstein
Really makes u think

But honestly the fact that none of them tame their mistake seriously after Musky Boi has been raping them just shows the audacity of their dishonesty

As long as they agree with the content, they will fall overthemselves to report something they think will damage the opposition.

Attached: 4565465465545.jpg (900x675, 78K)

do you whites think we will forget this when the latino race takes over america? laugh it up while you can you little bitches, you are going to regret this when america is a latino nation.

>only indirectly related to current situation
So eager to virtue signal they cannot bother to fact check.

Im shakin, pedro. Better have your kevlar and 100 friends to equal the IQ of my 8 yr old son.

Attached: 81EB25BF-F1D1-4574-8027-BFB806287FAB.jpg (439x335, 23K)

just kill them and they wouldn't have to suffer so much

Little faggots got what they deserved.

Attached: 1502600678991.gif (445x247, 2.85M)

>(((Journalists))) pay illegal Mexicans to pose in a dog cage.

Jow Forums thinks being glib and tough-minded can shield them from human reality. This obviously isn’t some Holocaust or some shit and I don’t care for illegal immigration, but I get tired of the lightness with which human life is taken... and not out of any world-weary, intellectual or Machiavellian cynicism, but some sort of robotic, malicious apathy. At least spare a moment to think of the suffering children every now and then, without political pretension, without resentment, without dissimulation... the humanity

Attached: C8496877-4E25-431D-A929-92F8E2E1C86E.jpg (332x443, 28K)

>blames his family for retweeting fake news
They lie constantly, get caught once, apologize profusely, and hope the goyim forget.

You can't even drive three miles without drunkenly crashing into a telephone pole Paco.

lewl how shameless

looks comfy af desu

Sorrys luls I was with the girls at the club! Back to serious reporting. Girl power.

they where learly hanging out there enjoing the people watching on some comfy matts.

lots of fresh air. probably much better then the shipping containers their parents irresponsibly packed them into

Man, the left losing their minds IS the best thing that happened to Conservatism in this country

place poster size images of this on the southern side of the mex/usa border
show them what we do if we catch their children

This is an example of correct thinking.

The left doesn't give a shit. It's tiresome to give ourselves rules while they live with none

This is just one angle of some kids sleeping on a bed on the floor. It's not even inhumane. They have a bed, clothing and housing, I'm sure they are fed and taken care of. It's just a temporary situation. Sorry that it's not a 5 star hotel they are in this country illegally.

if i spent time worrying about every human life i'd develop ulcers and hypertension

sometimes you just have to say "sucks for them, glad i'm not in that situation" and move on

so remember to visit your local zoo

Attached: 1509679294248.jpg (1279x747, 107K)

I do. These children wouldn't have to deal with this shit if their parents didn't illegally come to this country and take advantage of a government that turns a blind eye. Shit, I don't even blame the immigrants themselves so much as the broken ass government that lets it happen and the businesses that illegally employ them.

Why don't they take the little spics into their home if they give so much of a fuck about them.

Oh right, that would be actual effort. Much easier to whine at drumpfy on twatter and kikebook.

I was gonna do this. But I was going to escalate to ultimately pin the volcano in Hawaii on Trump.

Attached: 1526516994940.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-28-15-03-33.png (1080x1920, 225K)

You should be more worried what we're not going to forget about you.

I wish those kids and their parents were shot on sight

they should start charging admission. it'd be cute to feed them peanuts and stuff through the fence :3

but really, if there was a wall then they would never be put in this position anyways (and the real fault lies on their parents at this point)

boo fucking hoo. lets see nancy pelosi open one of her mansions up to an ms13 migrant family

Attached: 1519028419409.jpg (538x604, 22K)

I want to brutally ass fuck whoever came up with this awful, stale meme.

What makes it deluxe is that it was stale on arrival. Pre-stale memes so we don't even have to wait to get tired of them. It's the latest advancement in meme technology.

Attached: oof.jpg (800x600, 142K)

>boo hoo lame meme
>gives someone a (you) for posting said dull meme
>i wonder why they still keep posting it WTF jidf shills

human life is worthless.
get over yourself.

They post it anyway, (you) or not.
Really fucking annoying.

I didn't (You) the cringer, but thanks for the (You) :D

Aren't journalists supposed to be professional and vet everything, even on their social media accounts? What credibility do they deserve, if not?

dab
you just gave me a (you), thank you indeed

Attached: snap22.png (1338x784, 1.08M)

OH SHIT WE GOT PLAYED

These people have no soul. Nothing worse than someone pretending to care for appearances. Fuck them all to hell

>they deleted their tweets in shame when it emerged that the photo was taken in 2014, under Obama.

Who made them realise this?

there is is 100 percent chance a jew took that photo desu

This went viral in a matter of hours. The damage is done even if they post a (((correction))). They know EXACTLY what they're doing

Just use the draconian thought crime reporting tools in both twitter and facebook against anyone sharing it

Attached: Photo_2018-05-28_11-12-05_AM.png (1936x1290, 2.2M)

>Free-range Migrant Children
Tasty.

These cunts need to be held accountable for the misinformation they spread.
These retractions mean nothing, 10% who were influenced by the original lie will see it.

Yeah, when they thought it was a recent picture, it was all about the evil Drumpf. When they realized it happened under Obama, they were all eager to sweep it under the rug. More than just exposing their irrational hatred of the U.S. president, it shows how negligent their reporting was during Obama's tenure. They now pretend to care about migrant children, but they didn't bother investigating in '14 when the photo was taken.

(((silverstein))) Noah Way, I did Nazi that coming. Did Jew?

Attached: jew2.jpg (94x125, 3K)

THE ABSOLUTE GALL OF JOURNALISTS RIGHT NOW.

Attached: 1501530146106.jpg (1205x1228, 957K)

I FUCKING HATE TRUMP WTF WHAT KIND OF ANIMAL DOES THIS TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEAN AND TO CHILDREN!?!?!?! FUCK YOU DONALD TRUMP I FUCKING HATE YOU
oh it was Obama?
This is fine.

Any archives?

Can we cook them?

Is every journalist just a kike? wtf?

Gold.

Strictly speaking photo was taken during the rule of King Nigger, not a whitey.

Why do you think the Jews chimped out at Elon even though he didn't name the Jews?

Attached: 1503938303483.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Were you just as saddened when those pictures were taken during the Obama administration?

That's the real story here.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-28/caged-migrant-children-photo-goes-viral-left-rages-trump-except-it-happened-under

THIS PHOTO IS FROM THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING NIGGERS BTFO.

>human life
>human
Stopped reading there famalam

SHIIEEET

SHUT UP AND LISTEN GOY

That shit was hilarious, it was so blaringly obvious he meant "the people in power" refereed to by the post he replied to.
Their conscience is so paranoid and guilt riddled I almost feel bad for them.

Attached: dkl1pq8fqi011.jpg (1904x1346, 279K)

BTFO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1525652017663.jpg (500x500, 40K)

>they deleted their tweets in shame when it emerged that the photo was taken in 2014, under Obama.
HAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1515710989188.png (461x612, 437K)

For real though, the MSM has become the biggest shitposters of our time.
They just don't know how to use their power without shooting themselves in the foot

Are there many Jews in Argentina? The best is to watch how they flinch, breathe, and glance around in person. The pictures don't lie.

I honestly don't know what the solution is. The US government (thank god) holds the right to free speech in VERY high regard. Any attempt to limit speech is taken very seriously. On the other hand, how the fuck do you deal with the lugenpresse when they're protected by free speech and it isn't specifically slander/libel?

Attached: 1497030301945.png (1280x720, 465K)

>g-guys, why do you want a press credibility rating webpage?
lmao at these pieces of shit and their propaganda

How about a Final Solution?

Attached: 1525543832127.jpg (1200x900, 579K)

Attached: y u so tynee.gif (49x41, 95K)

Stop caring about the fake news? I only watch it as a way to laugh and keep up on whatever the next narrative is supposed to be.

Stop LARPing, you will only turn the US into a worse shithole than the small city where you came from. Your ilk is vermin, and the reason this country will never see stability or progress.

Faggot. Say something funny auscuck.

Attached: P6rppwT.jpg (529x644, 92K)

YIKES

Attached: QvmlvTt.png (258x83, 9K)

This faggot literally worked for Obama.

>Are there many Jews in Argentina?
About 200k. The second largest community in the continent after the US and they all work on media.

It's satisfying to watch their credibility plummet because of their own hysteria. I hope Musk's site works out.

That explains the recent growth of feminism in Argentina, stay strong, don't let them win.

Joke is on them. Maybe only after the ICE. The worse and most fucked up things done to migrants are done in Mexico. for example many of the people that fall from the train or are injured are treated like dogs and most of the time forced to prostitution or beg for money. It just that now it's convenient fo Mexicans to be fucking hypocrites.

Undocumented doctors and lawyers

Certainly not illegal welfare thieves

Are the distributed throughout and infesting your institutions, or in isolated communities? Do you see any in your life?

>Argentina
>same continent as USA
South American Education

We aren't on the same continent. Makes you numero uno for your continent. Also I thought that was were Hitler escaped to. What went wrong?

I know a few. They are mostly integrated to the general public.

Both of you know what I meant. The Americas as a whole has no better descriptor. But go ahead get autistic and derail the conversation cunts.

THIS

Also don't forget how people treat illegals from south and central america, only a few are empathetic with them, meanwhile these people get either involved with the cartel and killed or robbed or assaulted by the police during border control and deported. Yet pointing out any of that to anyone in this country makes you a "malinchista".

Isolated families or do you leave near an enclave where a lot of Jewish families clumped up near each other?

Is there a local temple?

Yeah you said Argentina has 200k Jews, doesn't change the fact that Argentina is not on the same continent as the US you fucking retard. Its literally North and South America.

Attached: your ancestors.jpg (640x491, 88K)