Do you feel ashamed of white history?

The more I read about British history, the more ashamed I feel.
I try not to be, but we truly commited great acts of evil all across the world.
Although other races have also done evil, we have undoubtedly been the worst in recent history.
From slavery, colonisation etc etc.
I just wish we minded our business and didn’t colonise and enslave others.
I especially feel bad for the natives and abos. We took their own land from them and almost exterminated them. Even though they are low IQ and weak, they still had a right to their native lands and should have never been subjected to what they were.

Attached: 48C58344-B3F6-45FC-A1B6-53F80D3D3AF6.jpg (404x667, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg
famous-trials.com/legacyftrials/till/confession.html
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People
findagrave.com/memorial/100434192/j.w.-milam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure am

Attached: Indian-Brave.jpg (600x815, 60K)

history is history. it sucks that it happened but im not ashamed.

its pretty sad. but you shouldnt feel guilty. it was 100% of the upper class who propagated those acts

> we have undoubtedly been the worst in recent history.
Lol, in amount, but just because whitey could, and the other races couldn't.
And awful lot of those crimes were actually committed by jews, not whites.

stop being a giant faggot

lol
i feel ashamed we didnt genocide them all

Being ashamed of what someone did a hundred years ago makes as much sense as being proud of your skin color.
It has nothing to do with your actions

I don’t really feel guilty, more like embarrassed and outraged when I read more into it.

No I don't feel ashamed
That was then and was the way it was, i.e., might is right and with good intentions
A lot of science bears up the beliefs of those days
Individuals of all colours and creeds may have cause to feel ashamed and regretful. But that is also now, current. Individuals continue to do bad things simply because they can, i.e., Joseph DeAngelo. So focus on now and be the best you can be, because now, as then, it's individuals who do the most harm

>embarrassed and outraged
at yourself?

>baby's first history book
Read the history of literally any other dominant empire

yeah it is embarassing and infuriating. not much can be done other than try to make a better world

>"we"
No, "we" didn't. I didn't enslave or conquer everyone, neither did my ancestors.

Attached: 1450444177460.gif (500x281, 1.58M)

Of my country

is this a l3ddit or lefty pol raid?

... And this is why your entire country is getting cucked by a bunch of shitskins

POC here, It doesn't matter to me Blacks chinks Indians Aztecs been doing nasty shit to each other through out history...
what i do feel shame is watching white straight men giving up on their race... lol jews jewed you good.

Attached: 1522203694703.jpg (498x634, 36K)

maybe you should start reading algerian history, or persian, ottoman, etc
hopefully that will shut up your virtue signalling bullshit

>we have undoubtedly been the worst in recent history
Oh fuck off. The Soviet Jews starved 30 million Ukrainians to death. Mao probably killed 50 million of his own people for the lulz. The Turks tried to compete but while small scale were still worse than the Norm. Rwanda, Zimbabwe, West African warlords, the list goes on and on in just the 20th century with events much worse than what the British did. The worst mass scale British atrocity was back in Irish famine times and that was land lords selling the crops and not specific government policy. The Belgians were the evil European colonizers along with Spain.

>I just wish we minded our business and didn’t colonise and enslave others
Yeah, would have been real nice if you fucks had just kept to yourselves
The Anglo has been a position upon this entire planet and it's because of you shitskin has the amount of power they do

The vast majority of natives lost their lives because they lacked immunity towards old world diseases. The spreading of these diseases to the natives was unavoidable, and was often spread to tribes before they ever saw a white face.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg

>Although other races have also done evil, we have undoubtedly been the worst in recent history.
Because whites have been significantly more advanced than other races in recent history.

Welsh?

No.

Attached: E3AABA86-74C8-4ED6-83A0-E9202EBD15BF.jpg (1024x1024, 263K)

Flag checks out, self-hating Brits like you are the reason your country's such a shithole today. Enjoy.

Oi you gotta loicense for those feelings

It empowers me. Our will is strong.

I never owned a slave
OP never picked cotton.
Move on.

Attached: 1D5EE79F-EC90-4CA7-9CFA-68376A75C0DE.jpg (746x573, 107K)

This is EXACTLY why you're a cuck and your country is committing suicide. Exactly.

>"Well, what else could we do? He was hopeless. I'm no bully; I never hurt a nigger in my life. I like niggers -- in their place -- I know how to work 'em. But I just decided it was time a few people got put on notice. As long as I live and can do anything about it, niggers are gonna stay in their place. Niggers ain't gonna vote where I live. If they did, they'd control the government. They ain't gonna go to school with my kids. And when a nigger gets close to mentioning sex with a white woman, he's tired o' livin'. I'm likely to kill him. Me and my folks fought for this country, and we got some rights. I stood there in that shed and listened to that nigger throw that poison at me, and I just made up my mind. 'Chicago boy,' I said, 'I'm tired of 'em sending your kind down here to stir up trouble. Goddam you, I'm going to make an example of you -- just so everybody can know how me and my folks stand.'"

T. Some stupid Mississippi redneck that sparked the American Civil Rights Movement.

famous-trials.com/legacyftrials/till/confession.html

You're buying into this jewish traitor fantasy where you have white original sin. What is the history of african tribes? Its all sunshine and rainbows right? If the chinese had the first crack at colonialism, total compassion, right?

Its a faggot raid.

you shouldn't feel ashamed, but yeah british history is full of evil and the privilege of being on an island. Brits are the jews of white people

No, not at all, why should I?

Plenty of others have just as much, if not more blood on their hands. Why are Turks, for example, permitted not to be ashamed? Why is it only whites who must be ashamed?

Really? Our ancestors taught them how to pour petrol into paper bags and start huffing? No retard, they do it because they're subhuman trash who will do anything for a high. Even living like that though is better than walking around naked trying to smack kangaroos with sticks, now they live off welfare, permanently high off diesel fumes, and you feel fucking sorry for them?

You've been indoctrinated by jews and/or gulped down the slave moraility blue pill. A history of superiority and global domination is something to be proud of, not ashamed of.

If you want to repay the misery that ‘we’ have brought to those people then why don’t you kill yourself?

Maybe you could give zionist traitor Dan Carlin a listen, he'll spend an hour telling you about hitler before he can even begin with the total atrocities of the mongol empire

Yes. We should have killed them all when we had the chance. Now we're doomed.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People

Attached: c02e38610cb8880907383988cacd0d1f60f6c0584512fa73bb17414b6eeec369.jpg (1319x1174, 255K)

>Do you feel ashamed of white history?
No. Why the fuck would I?

Attached: white rule.jpg (1316x2510, 336K)

That's because you have an idiotically under-develop perception of history and reality. Everything in human history was built on violence, conflict, conquest, etc.. Every race, every tribe, every country.
Your level of stupidity is a luxury provided to you by violent men who carved out a piece of the world for themselves and took it by force.

>They are living like trash now and sniffing petrol in their own homelands because of the actions of your ancestors
The fuck?
They've always done that, the majority of Australia is borderline desert because of those stupid shitskin fucks
Australia isn't their clay they decided to set fire to it so apparently they didn't want it

Well, I've never "committed great acts of evil across the world", so yeah no, inherited guilt is for brain-dead faggots to lap up.

Attached: 1510956187005.jpg (990x1427, 126K)

We literally brought written language to the savages of the world among countless other inventions. No I feel no guilt whatsoever for bringing the torch of civilization to the dark recesses of the world, and what do we receive for it now but hatred scorn and self hating traitors like you op. Neck yourself.

Attached: 1C0F7577-7522-40B8-A105-94503A414282.png (176x201, 86K)

>Le one dead nigger caused the civil Rights movement of the 60's
Ignorant

Absolutely not. No I don't feel ashamed. Every race has committed atrocities. Muslims and Black Africans are still committing them daily.

hey would you look at that- where population increased the greatest is in areas where europe had just established colonization, and yet we're told that white people killed off these people, not multiplied them exponentially.

The atrocity isn't that evil was committed. It's that now its even easier to commit evil than ever in the past.

This guy gets it

Nah the Danes brought understanding and beautiful culture to those they conquered
Just sad you didn't genocide the mouthwash niggers in greenland

Why would I? Every tribe in history commited atrocities, the West was just good enough at conquering stuff that it realised it's not right.
Western Europe was the place that forced the world to become civilized, sometimes by force, but it was necessary.

>The more I read about British history, the more ashamed I feel.
Same, lad. Should have killed all the conquered animals.

There is no such thing as "white history"
Don't try to push your sins on other people when it benefits you.

Crime Figure. Along with Roy Bryant, murdered 14 year old Emmett Till on August 28, 1955, in Money, Mississippi. The crime is noted as a pivotal event motivating the African-American Civil Rights Movement.

findagrave.com/memorial/100434192/j.w.-milam

S

Attached: 50F26557-6266-4DE8-A01B-AFCF22A48498.jpg (440x400, 69K)

>neck yourself
based

Lol you're a pathetic loser

Murder was unnecessary, but were his views wrong?

T. a Mississippi redneck

Why?

White were the ones responsible for ending slavery. In terms of your empire literally everyone did the same fucking thing, you were just better at it than most

The only part of your history you should be embarrassed with is your walk away from the Catholic church in favor of Anglicanism which is total bullshit

Honestly though,,,why feel guilty about shit you didn't even do. Life is to short for that homo

Yes, because we didn't genocide them all.

Kek, this is why whites deserve what they are getting now. You just couldn't leave other people alone, you had to enforce yourselves on them and destroy their civilizations and cultures because you thought you had a moral right.

Well, now the non-whites have modern armies, nuclear weapons and endless populations, while whites are disappearing. Future will be bright when whites are forced to atone for their criminal actions, just like what is happening now in South Africa.

Attached: 1504064928953.jpg (619x619, 38K)

Nice digits, DeShaun.

If you feel ashamed of British history, you haven't read enough

fo real
or at least not fed them

>UN
I mean, come on, you're not even trying.

I feel extremely proud of our ancestors.

The present state of whites ashames me.

NO!

Lol. You mudpeople wont be able to feed yourselves
so so silly you think kikes are going to keep you all around? 500 million is the population goal.

What a fucking cuck without pride, never feel sorry.

No. Shitskins deserve nothing but pain.

White people only did the things they did because they could get away with it. Have no illusion, those "noble savages" that Britain had committed wrongdoings against would have done the same things to you had they had the means. That's how the world rolled back then, the strong killed the weak, whether they were white or not. Feeling guilty about this shit is nonsense, reading what those people did to each other for aeons is sobering.

Nobody asked for us to “bring civilisation” to them
You can’t force civilisation on others
Every society has their own way of life
We should’ve let them live how they wanted and not interfered.

Stop being a self loather. This is the mentality that is ruining your country. There is nothing you ca do about the past. FFS. Since you feel so bad about "the crimes of the past" you should martyr yourself in the name of political correctness.

>regret killing abbos
Why would anyone regret creating Australia? Literally the best country on earth

Attached: 1394033470898.jpg (1294x1455, 593K)

>ashamed for something you didnt do

>ashamed for civilizing the world

Nice try kike

Attached: 14F87EC7-4A3E-4512-8463-9CDC75768573.jpg (600x577, 277K)

Hello there 'Brit' ..lol

Truly, they were arrogant, but the fact is they were ahead at the time, so it was hard NOT to feel somewhat superior.

The leftists STILL feel superior... they are STILL trying to implement their culture in other's lands. They call very, very recent and radical ideas like 'feminism' ...'human rights' and will literally bring it to you on the tip of a missile. While conservatives are happy to leave other's on their own.

Britain should NEVER have gotten into colonialism... it has harmed them far more than any of the colonized. In reality those under British colonialism have fared much. much better than those who weren't

Britain's gift to the world are it's concepts of law and order. Those who live under a British system of governance are blessed.

That's why it's so pathetic what is happening in the UK right now.

British weren't perfect by a long shot, but they were perfecter than anyone else would have beneath the time ...they were the mightiest power -- they didn't HAVE to outlaw slavery... remember this. If they wanted to be Ruthless, they would probably still be on top today, but there is a British attitude that wouldn't be good with that.

I have no time for judgmental fools such as you. Who cast scorn upon the dead. Who cannot answer back. Who live in a world so soft and fat and easy. But if forced to change places with them would have done the same as them.
Do you feel guilty now for your liberal morals, your tolerance, your seeming kindness. That will be classed as monstrous by those generations that come after you, who have to sort out your mess.

Attached: th (26).jpg (300x175, 21K)

This tbqh
If we managed to finish the job we wouldn't have low iq retards dragging us down

Vae Victis

Why would I be ashamed of white history when every other races' is the same and worse, minus the successfulness?

>t. smelly pajeet
Stick your head in a fucking oven

>civilizations

Attached: lol_vladimir_putin.gif (347x244, 3.7M)

Niggers of all kinds today don't feel even a little bit ashamed of their present.
Why should i fucking weep about something done by people way long dead ?

>it was 100% of the upper class who propagated those acts
And yet you untermensch attack the white working class as racist and bigoted and tell us we should be ashamed of our history

Attached: 1527542186013.jpg (600x400, 179K)

>invent modern science
>attain technological superiority
>use technological advantage to take over the world
>a few guys use black people that were orignally enslaved by other black people as farm labor
>end slavery worldwide
>usher in revolutions in agriculture, education, medicine and transportation
>make first steps into the final frontier of space
our history's pretty good
the rest of the world should be saying 'thank you, white man'

If you feel that bad you should kill yourself
>OP doesn't kill himself
Gee, looks like you're not so ashamed after all

Attached: 1527087086718.png (1000x1550, 2.18M)

>pride
>a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.
There's nothing wrong with being proud of your race, and it's unhealthy to deny yourself this natural emotion.

The Turks killed the most white Christians in history. Genocides across the map most notability the Armenian Genocide.

Attached: 064B3620-CBDB-4261-A629-3D8DD9507618.png (400x700, 171K)

Its not the same or anywhere near worse and you know that deep down.

THICC

Attached: IMG_6034.jpg (819x1024, 107K)

I love myself enough to be able to criticise my history.

Well .not sure what you mean. They're still very vibrant slave trades in Africa and Islamic countries. Children are forced to decapitated and become decensitized to death and war. Frankly you don't know what you're talking about. White people were the first people on Earth to actually end slavery in their societies; hundreds of thousands dying does the cause. Stop being a fucking cuck.

But hate yourself enough to not criticize others? Prove me wrong and exain to me why African people shouldn't be as upset about what their people have done as whites should. Go.

>feeling bad for busting into their vast nothingness and leaving civilisation in out wake

Nope. The only thing I'm ashamed about is that we didn't wipe out the worthless savages that now threaten to overwhelm and consume us.

Sage

Did they get consent before flagellating her???

Total bullshit.

Do you know what native Americans did when they captured enemies?

Do you have ANY idea of what sort of crazed shit was going on in pre-colonial India?

If any of these colonized peoples had half the opportunity there would have been wholesale slaughter -- Like the Mongal hordes who killed millions upon millions without so much as a thought.

Like the Cannibals in south pacific the mass human sacrafices of pre-colonial Central America?

You are an idiot if you think these peoples are standing on some moral high ground....A TOTAL DROOLING MORON

Now fuck off and KYS you PAKI larper

>armenians
>White
Nothing of value was lost. Balkans and Russians on the other hand, and all those kidnapped South Frenchmen