friends of mine are hiking in burgerland

> friends of mine are hiking in burgerland
> a mutual friend got a message
> the hikers been intimidated by people with assault rifles. Scaring the shit out of them

wow, fucking burgers and their bloody second amendment. I'm no fan of the weird gun laws in my country, but how can it be legal (or socially accepted) to carry assault rifles for self defense in public and outside your own property?

Attached: jeb bush murca.png (600x566, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/610/~/bringing-a-firearm-or-ammunition-to-the-u.s.-for-hunting/sport-purposes
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376376/Camper-23-dragged-tent-raped-Germany.html#ixzz5GqXrBMLr
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376376/Camper-23-dragged-tent-raped-Germany.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B7qE3whLZ7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell your friends not to be pussies.

Your friend sounds like a scared pussy desu

>why should people be allowed to carry rifles in the woods where huge animals like bears can attack them

Attached: 1500608861605.jpg (352x398, 33K)

Sounds like bullshit.

Where were they hiking?

God you’re retarded - I just spent in a week in the very rural and right wing south and I didn’t see a single gun lol

You’re implying the god loving and fearing southern working class want to destroy their own kind - that only happens in your country now.

Your not supposed to hike through Compton FFS.

ur friends sound like a bunch of fagots Hans

I carry a rifle all the time in Rocky Mountain national forest in CO.

I doubt they went into a forest with dangerous animals, thus burgers didn't need AR.

Personally I just carry my 9mm in rmnp

>hiking
>in public
Pick one. There's a difference between walking around in the woods with a rifle and walking around in the city with a rifle. How the fuck are you supposed to go hunting if you can't walk into the woods, outside of your property, with a rifle? Fuck's sake, were the people who were supposedly "intimidating" him wearing orange vests?

All forest in the US have dangerous animals Hans.

They were clearly in a forest with the most dangerous animal of all.

When you see this type of thing, just keep moving and keep your eyes on the ground in front of you. You will be fine.

>but how can it be legal (or socially accepted) to carry assault rifles for self defense in public and outside your own property?
The right to keep and bear arms.....something something something.....

sounds like you're making shit up

>assault rifles
Why do you use terms you clearly do not understand?

I remember seeing mountain lion footprints in the snow outside my house about a decade back when I was living in the suburbs. Never assume nature will not try to fuck you up.

Maybe they didn't want to be another missing person statistic

Attached: MISSING411NEW.jpg (847x453, 103K)

Mountain lions, bears, and it's rutting season so deer and elk are also dangerous.
That shit happens everywhere, not just forests

This ain't the Autobahn, Germanboy. Go hike in your own country with your Mohammeds if you don't like it.

Fucking skinwalkers dude

People with guns don't go shooting near trails to avoid this exact thing. They went onto private property at some point, or state land that some hicks called dips on for a range and they wanted the tourists to fuck off. I live on the border of a state park and find lost tourist and people headed of into the woods with guns regularly. I make small talk with the gun people and give the tourists rides back to their car.

tldr: your friend is just as likely to be the asshole if that is how the encounter went

Your friends should have stayed at home and stared at the shit in their toilet

>>why should people be allowed to carry raifus
Don't be fag Fritz.

>being scared of people in the sticks with firearms

This is why you will always be Subjects. Europeans have always been subjects. Europeans will always be subjects.

They probably scared the shit out of them by peacefully carrying their modern sporting rifles on a sling while walking by them. I guarantee you the patriots didn't have select fire weapons.

How do you know they weren't hunting? Are you one of those braindead retards who believe you can't hunt with "assault weapons?"

>need

is it forbidden for foreigners to carry a gun if you go into the woods?

Intimidated? Aren't most euros these days shitting their pants if a butter knife is on the table? There are plenty of places where citizens carry firearms openly. Don't like it? Keep your euro trash in your home countries. I can't imagine why someone would vacation in America unless their own country was that fucking shitty.

Like permanent resident or here on some kind of temporary visa? The former can buy guns legally and the later would probably be fine assuming the owner of the guns is with you.

bullshit niggers don't like woods

How is it socially acceptable to carry a gun around? Because we're not scared of guns

>go to foreign country famous for lenient gun laws

>become terrified by seeing locals legally carrying firearms

Attached: 1489843867111.jpg (400x323, 21K)

Nah, but you're gonna need some paperwork.

help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/610/~/bringing-a-firearm-or-ammunition-to-the-u.s.-for-hunting/sport-purposes

You can't buy a gun in the US if you're a foreigner. But you can bring a gun into the country for sporting/hunting purposes if you have a permit.

I live in a very populated area in Fl. We have coyote in the city. I have seen wild turkey on my way home from work and tons of deer. Fuck, I was playing golf last week and there were no less than 30 deer on the course. There is bear just north of me as well. And this is an area of 3 million.

to be fair to them. as a bong if i see anybody with a rifle out it's usually the police and i am constantly alert for bad shit.

>if its not a normal sight it can be very alarming.

Oh not to mention Florida Panthers and wild hogs.

Attached: 1515808406023.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Yeah but you're talking about being in britain. They knowingly went to a country where everyone owns/carries guns and were shocked to see somebody carrying a gun. That makes them idiots.

I know its hard for germans to under the concept of borders. But in America you don't go under barbwire onto private property. Especially without permission from the landowner

Germans be like:
>how can it be that people carry guns in America

While also being like:
>it's fine to let a million sexually frustrated islamic men, who have a primitive view of women, into german to eventually take women away from german men, leaving them without a linage and tainting the german nation

LOL

hockey players are fucking dangerous

You're allowed to carry and shoot guns in America. This seems like your friends are just a bunch of belching vaginas.

and if i was in the states it would still be alarming.

GOT TO GET DEM GUNS FOR MUH NEW WORLD ORDER DESU

This photo and text perfectly sum up Krauts, male and female. Perfectly fuckable creatures that lack common sense, morals, and brain matter. Did I mention they are hot, just really dumb. It's hard to decide "Should I fuck this thing?" 1. it's super hot, 2. it destroys everything it touches

kill yourself

Things that never happened

Attached: 784DBD32-A0EC-47F3-B128-04F74ED71E9D.jpg (737x640, 252K)

I spend some time on Kraut pol. They are hot, like really hot, even their ugly ones. Their reading comprehension and ability to turn words into thoughts and have big brain thoughts is very low. I still go to Kraut pol just to pick one up from time to time, they love to fuck. Just really fucking dumb. I think their genetics put everything into their looks, because their brains are using a small deck.

My first thought too senpai.

You can be alarmed all you want, just don't try to shit up our laws with your totalitarian opinions and tendencies.

>assault rifles

Using this term shows that you don't know what you are talking about.

Kraut dumb.
He mean "big gun"
more specifically
"big gun that go big boom"
and then
"then big boom go end you."

No they weren’t and you are full of immeasurable shit.
Please stopyour viral campaign.
Gun owners are not hurting people.

Sasquatch
Dogman
Reptilians
Feral Forest Blacks
Wild Boar
Bears

oh, and also, the freedom to do so, you fucking pansy.

>knowing the difference between US media buzzword for sporting rifles and select-fire assault weapons
>based Jap

Notice how your friends weren't shot and pissed themselves over nothing. Pussies aught to be ashamed of themselves.

dafuq

Why not? Who gets to decide how one defends ones self?

Why the fuck do white people keep vacationing in 3rd world countries? If anything happens to them it will be their own fault

Hans, those "salt riffles" were big, black, and scary? They had big black things sticking out the bottom? You buddies should know what to do with them. Insert the black appendage in to their women. They are used to that.

you think i don't want to be able to carry a rifle around for my protection? or at least on my own property.

yup
the leaf gets it
Sasquatch, Dogman, and Reptilians are very real and the CIA niggers know
You can bet your bottom dollar this is the truth

Oiy Mate, nub that noiyf.

It's a tough decision having to decide to fuck & mate a Kraut or not. On one hand, they can be very sexy; on the other hand, they will destroy your country.

Attached: 1520541044415.jpg (540x350, 30K)

Hard to tell what with the lack of bongs demanding their rights be restored to them

>things that never happened desu

It's clear you've been reconditioned to think that. Completely pussified.

You should be able to open carry a bazooka in a preschool if you want.

If anything our 2nd amendment is crippled to fuck right now.

Plenty of people go missing while carrying firearms in David Paulides books. In fact David says multiple times that you should carry two things: a personal transponder and a rifle. He says out of all the cases he's only seen one guy with a transponder end up dead (didn't have a gun)

You're probably right, it wasn't a german forest after all.
>Camper, 23, is dragged from her tent and raped in front of her boyfriend by machete-wielding attacker in Germany

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376376/Camper-23-dragged-tent-raped-Germany.html#ixzz5GqXrBMLr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376376/Camper-23-dragged-tent-raped-Germany.html

Attached: 1503922404667.png (1000x1512, 1.49M)

You should probably be more afraid of someone with a tan and a chemistry set in your country.

You faggot friends where probably trespassing.

Attached: hippity hoppity.jpg (630x630, 76K)

Hitler? You would think a German would know.

I bet your grandma wished that Hitler let them have guns when the Commies were raping her.

>intimidated
>scaring the shit out of them
You’re fear is just as foreign to me as our guns are to you. So much so that I can’t even tell if this is a bait thread.

Stop being pussies who let sand niggers fuck your women and cuck you.

Your*

Attached: 8552AD3D-8F0D-4FA9-8C75-590ECC212E2D.jpg (600x484, 38K)

I think Germans are so salty they want all other countries to be as fucked as them.

Attached: 4F73F355-372A-487C-BF13-D0F983F22754.jpg (1024x748, 690K)

>
>You should probably be more afraid of someone with a tan and a chemistry set in your country.
What did he mean by this

Attached: download-10.jpg (183x276, 8K)

Not really. I carry when I go near the mountains in VA. Better have it and not needed than the opposite.

> My friends were in the woods
> Some Americans were there too with hunting rifles
> We've never seen a firearm in my country so we assumed they wanted to rape us
How much lower can your culture sink?

I feel safe when I see someone with a gun.

>Be AK burger and not carrying at lest a 30-06 carbine or a amd-65 folder with a 20 rd. Mag on any trail within 20 minute drive of my doorstep in Anchorage.
Hans stfu you nigger semen drinking twat. Your ancestors are weeping.

Attached: 1526772346444.gif (657x527, 122K)

Bull moose are not to be fucked with in the rut

>assault rifle
>not armalite

Two bicyclists just got attacked by a Cougar in Washington state, killing one of them. It's uncommon but it happens.

I'm going into the cascades this summer and I sure as hell will bring an AR.

c'mon Hans, nut up mein dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=B7qE3whLZ7c

> Hiking in my local wilderness.
> Carrying my trusty rifle to ward of bears, boars and wildcats
> Some Nazi starts yelling at me in german
> Good lord what is this Kraut doing?
> Resisted shooting this obviously crazy person.

Attached: main-qimg-716d3fae83ec475c9e127a89ebc0a891[1].png (602x367, 439K)

Lunch isn't going to kill itself, most of the time, anyway.

Must be alarming to see Achmed raping your women. Oh wait, you see that all the time where you're from.

We have this thread every 15 mins. Who gives a shit? You're not American and I'm not either. Why give a shit?

you have to go back, Guenther
you're needed for your country's Ramadan celebrations

Your friends are quiefs.

who dafuq hunts with .556?

nobody, but there are presumably people who hunt with 5.56mm.

are you even American?