META

can someone Qpill me on the low quality threads and shreks images?

Attached: notsurewhatifeel.jpg (750x864, 178K)

Shills

Israel is behind it. They've failed at all their other tactics to try and subvert this board so all they have left is spam.

Attached: 1521103881077.png (1372x1222, 910K)

fucking weak

They're also really really really pissed off that their mod on 8pol got removed because that board was almost completely stifled. It was on the brink only to be brought back by the site admin.

so we are being raided by a bunch of jews from 8pol ?

I don't have the complete picture yet, but if you go to 8pol and read through the sticky the admin of the whole site posted you may get some more answers.

I shall

I fucking hate that board, the layout is unbearable, please let me know your findings

You know there's a catalog right?

the shrek “snap cringe” is an ironic meme to troll some dude who was shitpoting the original one in every thread for the last ~2 weeks

jidf. epstein just exposed EVERYTHING from his leaked emails.

no i know

>qpill

the absolute state of boomers

shrek is a resetera pysop

The Shrek thing is 100% a shill initiative. Before that they used Shrek images to mock White Nationalists with Shrek yelling ''GET OUT OF MY SWAMP!'' and his family's faces replaced with the Totenkopf symbol. One or two threads like that popped up but they died out quickly.

use this nigger version to demoralize them, that's what I do.

Attached: snap.jpg (490x600, 37K)

It's also important to note that Atomwaffen has ties to Nikolas Shreck, the German Satanist who married Zeena LaVey

I suspect the Shrek memes as of late somehow tie into this

>EVERYTHING
like what? post some of it user

Atomwaffen was picked up by the ADL and articles were written before they started spamming their shit on Jow Forums

I need the juicy deets

I haven't followed 8pol in detail since late 2016 with therealmoonman and Imkampfy revealed to be shills

Also Jim Watkins the freemason still owns the place right?

Attached: 1500064809775.jpg (944x425, 109K)

there's other variations

Attached: cringe hogg.jpg (750x750, 290K)

>freemason
I don't know, but it's evident that JIDF shills use it as a pejorative to instantly paint someone as evil.

MIDF detected

Freemasons are evil.

A lot of the shit on here is low quality. Literally 1 or 2 threads are actually worth reading let alone participating in.

>MIDF
You jews are so neurotic that you overplay your hand every time and expose yourselves in the process.

Attached: 1505688350668.gif (694x544, 2.9M)

that cuck looks so fucking gay, lol

Attached: 1526892008074.jpg (640x360, 53K)

>shrek.jpg

Saved

Attached: 1525933123310.jpg (502x442, 42K)

>Posting shit image
>Referencing the CIAjew

GTFO