RacismWatchDog

What the actually hell is this and what are we gonna do about it?

Attached: IMG_5317.jpg (1080x1336, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Racismdogowners
twitter.com/gogreen18/status/983076498566361089
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How the fuck is this racist

>What the actually hell is this
The Racism Watch Dog
>what are we gonna do about it?
Not follow it?
Seriously OP I'm getting tired of twitter screenshit threads can you maybe stop sucking dicks for one second before you post? Thanks.

isn't Chris Ray Gun Puerto Rican? Only whites can be racist according to SJW logic.

Bad dog! That's not racism. That's called "equality". Isn't that the very thing you claim to be advocating for?

Ah well. The true red pill is when you realize that racism is good for society and that we shouldn't be elevating inferior races to our stature.

He's kinda has a bit of a point.
For example, in the Netflix Bruce Campbell series "Evil Dead", based on the movies, they had a character who, at first, just happened to be central American. Then another character who just happened to be Jewish. That's Okay
Then they went full retard... all the white people were idiots and the Mexican and Jew were epic heroes while Campbell himself was reduced to comic relief.
Fuck that shit.

Make hundreds "Jewish watchdog" accounts that bark at the posts of verified users with traditionally Jewish last names. Make a general and do this shit because it'd be hilarious if we could actually make it happen.

Since the person who runs the account hasn't come out yet

It just proves it some white liberal who probably has some rape charges in the past

He has a point.

Anyone have that meme where the white guy gets literally force fed diversity? I think it’s by A Wyatt Man...

Anyway it gets obnoxious and even threatening when you praise certain media just because of the involved people’s race/gender/creed.

Yeah he is gonna take tons of shit over that comment. Because SJWs think race, sex, ethnicity has to be the center point of everything otherwise it isn't being inclusive enough which is tantamount to racism.

you can call me ray or you can call me jay or just say nigger Niger nigger nigger

If I had the time, I'd do it.

Too late. Digits mean you have to now.

make the 'racecard watchdog' and woof at every post the racist watchdog woofs

solved

Step 1) - Admit that we are victims.
step 2) Declare all out war on anti-Whites.
Step 3) force anti-racist groups and governments to comply, if they don't call them racist and attack them.

Holy fuck lol

Attached: IMG_7833.jpg (639x484, 76K)

Just block and ignore it. Block and ignore @ yesyourracist & @ LoganJames too, its the same guy. Woofing at shit thats not even remotely racist.

Jesus Christ, (((they))) think THAT post is racist?

>Anything even remotely right based on twitter gets banned/silenced or suppressed.
>Fucking furaffinity is suppressing """""""alt-right"""""""" groups.
Nothing. We've lost.

Attached: 1526896720453.jpg (700x359, 19K)

Fuck, that's the second time I've gotten quads today. Kek is speaking to me.

> what are we gonna do about it?

get the fuck off Twitter. lrn2ignore trolls.

how is this racist? lol.

mobile.twitter.com/Racismdogowners

Also they claim it's a gay couple. Who would've guessed it

Make a twitter that points out harassment and reply to their woof woof tweets that it has been marked as harassment.

Attached: F1y4XI4.gif (500x211, 878K)

Nice find

The issue is that it has hundreds of thousands of retarded sheboons following it and they harrass and report people who aren't even being racist until their account is gone

>What the actually hell is this and what are we gonna do about it?
Nothing. The more these faggots dilute the meaning of racism the better for us actual racists.

Or better yet, bullying. BullyWatcher and it replies "Bully bully bully"

Really gets the noggin joggin.

goddamn i hate that insufferable LOL SO RANDOM faggot so fucking much. Every time I see his face I want to smash it into the fucking pavement

I wish it would have barked at Musk.

>what are we going to do about it?

lol
>implying Le EPIC twitter account is going to stop us from slaughtering millions of people

Attached: gianluca_iannone_casapound.jpg (750x500, 76K)

I think I get this reference

Makes sense, his other two accounts barely get any traction for his follower base

300k followers and barely 1k likes

He might as well kill himself

Attached: sdfasfsafsa.jpg (375x92, 14K)

We complain about how Islamophobic the haram racist watch dog is.

Attached: Peppa Pig Haram.jpg (900x789, 64K)

Nice

The parody dog accounts are funnier

Pls make this happen.

rip @GayNiggaWatchdog

I'd make a general to help people gain traction but I'm terrible at making generals snappy.
Something like -
Twitter and Tumblr Blitzkrieg General
With steps on what to do, how to do it, etc etc?

Attached: 1526861423042.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Digits make it happen guys.
Dunno, I've always been a freeloader when it came to /HWNDU/ and other stuff. It'll gain traction if it's funny enough.

>Chris Ray Gun

Is he still fucking that pig Laci Green? Why is she still posting faggot SJW crap?

twitter.com/gogreen18/status/983076498566361089

>that pig Laci Green
I wouldn't mind a turn with her on the breeding camps brother, or two, or seven.

Attached: DUhIUcmUMAEEZ94.jpg (1536x2048, 398K)

He's jewish.

report him for encouraging false reports

meme "Pitbull" into a racist dogwhistle codeword for niggers.

they will be forced to counter-signal #ILoveMyPitbull retards when they retweet "Pitbull gang kills 14yr girl in boston" etc.

What you need is "The REAL Racist Watchdog" that woofs back at this and other accounts like it.
Then explains: "Racists hate treating all people equally regardless of their race and would prefer to treat people differently, based solely on skin color."

That's fucking retarded.
But go ahead, play right into their hands and justify their retarded little witch hunt by giving them something to get the public on their side.
Goddamn, Jow Forums doesn't understand normalfags at all

literally faggots

RIBBIT RIBBIT RIBBIT RIBBIT

Attached: 1517820043957.png (640x703, 347K)

That would be pretty fucking funny. I’m not sure how much it would help, but it would sure be funny.

>actually volunteering to be ineffective controlled-op puppets
hmm I wonder

this

then you also need "The OG Racist Watchdog" with a picture of a black pitbull woofing at shit

>neither are in the picture

then I think its time we expose these inbreds for who they are show the world whose noses are behind that account.

make a parody, that tweets at it whenever it makes a dumb sjw dogwhistle false accusation.

So get it to bark at people you don't like.

>EVERYTHING'S RACIST; the account
wowpdiefuckingdo

>unironic use of the word "turn"

because you know you wouldn't be the first one to inseminate her

(((That's fucking retarded.
But go ahead, play right into their hands and justify their retarded little witch hunt by giving them something to get the public on their side.
Goddamn, Jow Forums doesn't understand normalfags at all)))

@NoItsNotParrot
NO ITS NOT RAWRK
NO ITS NOT RAWRK
NO ITS NOT RAWRK

Of course, there is no exclusivity on the breeding camps. That's not what these sows are put there for. There would be strict procedures and waiting periods to ensure cleanliness and tightness of the receptacle.

Attached: DNRyan2UMAAGULf.jpg (1536x2048, 414K)

>Woof woof woof
So how is the original comment a dog whistle? Honestly why do we ALLOW these fucking jews to even breathe the same air as we do let alone grant them the same rights and apply the same laws? They even come to expect to be treated with the double standards that so many gullible non-jews treat them to.

In a just and peaceful world of tolerance and true progression, we would subject this entire group to extermination. And we should still consider this

Yeah, because there's no better protest against censorship than acting like a nazi. Normalfags really love nazis. No better way to prove how wrong twitter censorship is than to play right into their hand and give them a platform to play the victim. Great idea.

Nothing, you fucking idiot. Have you not been paying attention in politics for the past couple of years? Every time one of these groups/organizations/people/etc. try to be vigilante Anti-Racists, they go too far and illogically hurt innocent people.

SPLC lost its credibility with its hit-list when they accused people like Maajid Nawaz and Ayann Hirsi Ali of being Isamophobic and racist. Also with many others for different shit.

@YesYoureRacist lost credibility when he doxxed numerous of innocent people literally >1000miles from Charlottesville and endangered their lives.

Look at this dumbfuck now, he's insidiously accusing a post that the average person would find a reasonable opinion of racism. The post is essentially stating that you shouldn't put so much focus on the protagonist's unchangeable characteristics, but focus mostly on the character's unique individual personality and story line - the diversity will come naturally. Give it time and eventually the average person will ignore this idiot: don't try to censor/attack him.

So guys this is not related but I can't subsribe to Kanye wests youtube account.
It was this way since the charlmagne interview. Are (((they))) trying to silence him?

i made the SPLC Hate tracker 4 times.

one of the biggest acomplishments of my sad life

spbp

fucking ignore it.

not reading your faggot shill thread to try and make things trend. i hope you niggers die in a fire for shilling your gay shit.

Attached: 1525912613512.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

Leftist unironically believe saying the word "Nigger" is worst than literally killing black babies. Leftist are mentally ill.

Attached: 07803745987398475938.png (3000x3000, 686K)

Nothing is "racist." It's just a bogus word/concept used to oppress whites.