Black guys call each other niggas. Why don’t we have a cool rap word to call fellow white men...

Black guys call each other niggas. Why don’t we have a cool rap word to call fellow white men? I like cracka but it just doesn’t sound as cool, also telling that to your family members would be fucking weird.

Attached: 34DE22C0-82B8-46B1-85F4-5D6CECE3BE5D.jpg (409x330, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQ_jHXqpTuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how about "doctor" ?

Gentleman

Why would any self respecting White Man want a "Cool Rap Word"? I bet your a nigger.

Attached: JewishIdenifyer.png (574x499, 258K)

my kind sir

goy

WAD UP DOC

Kek nice counter meme, saved

Attached: B678F6C4-0F09-4953-A976-E85B5014FAC8.jpg (780x776, 155K)

Why do they even call us crackers?
Is it really because we used to crack the whips?

Yes, that is why. It seems that's a naming trend with niggers. I've started to hear a new slang term where they call their fellow nogs "Shootas". The world we live in...

goyim
We should make it nigger for white people and get offended if others say it.

because uniting in skin color is for cultureless underachieving untermensch only; like niggers and ameritrash

your skin color doesn't mean shit, your blood does.

Talk about a cuck mentality.

blacks calling each other 'nigga' is incredibly degrading, as evidenced by their reaction to a white person saying it

It's like a an angry kid saying that they wanted to lose

>goyim

Unironically this

goyim has by far the most potential for causing butthurt

Goyim it is.

>bro
>man
>dude
????

Conqueror or Colonizer shidddd

sup mah goys

Attached: Mario---Shy-Guy-_Converted_1024x1024.jpg (811x1024, 54K)

Bitch.

How 'bout "faggot" ?

It has to be a word that reminds us of what we are, so we have to own it to feel better about it.

"dad"

Dad?

aryan

Because we don't need some faggot word to make us feel special. What are you a 10 year old who needs a super secret code? Fucking cool.

Fuck off "Cool rap word" faggot OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=xQ_jHXqpTuA
Heres the fucking redpill on niggers. Stop thinking they're "cool", they're fucking pathetic, whining losers that are the descendants of pathetic whining losers.

Attached: 1406916881240.jpg (300x365, 20K)

Shut the fuck up faggot

You really think they call their family that!

Friend

>cool
>rap
You can't have both user.

"tax-paya"

Says the friendless mutt

im irish and so are alot of my friends and we call each other "mick" we also us it in other scenarios too like if you mess something up you "micked" it up.

nice. can you bomb yourself to heaven now?

Sir, co-worker, dad, etc.

White devil

I've heard "nucka" being used as a white substitute. Bottom line though, black people have a monopoly on rap.

Make Nazi a popular and socially acceptable term for valve whites and all be happy.

valuable*

"cool rap word"
Contemptable. Anyways, we call each other, 'man' because we are actually human

"hanes" cause we're whiteys... white Ts...

>Why don’t we have a cool rap word to call fellow white men?
We have dignity.

Goyim/Goy is the ONLY option

How about 'bleacher'

Sup bleach'
How goes it, bleachie
Bleachers gona bleach

White guys get to say "hi dad."

you can call us 'masters'

Winners.

Cattle

Nothing empowering enough.

Actual Human

>cool
>rap
pick one.

unironically a great idea.

Coworker

Mayo monsta

The word you are looking for is nilla, as in ‘wat up my nilla"
now kys

Calling each other "Nigga" IS degrading. It's reminding themselves that their lives are pathetic and worthless. Same with "bruthas" - as if they're in this farce struggle together...just before they kill each other on the streets over drugs. They are basically communists in the struggle together.

Whites generally are INDIVIDUALS (capitalists) and don't associate with each other like this because they're too busy making life better for themselves first, their wife, offspring, and society that benefits from their hard labor. There is this attempt by liberal progressives to bring the white male down to that level through guilt, but most self respecting whites see right through that shit.

kek

lets call each other cuties

just pick a word and now everyone has to violently beat the ever-loving fuck out of niggers when they say it

Yo whaddup my masta? Shieeet masta, not a god damn thang bois.

haha stupid goyim

We call each other goy

Fucking masters

Humans