Is/was Jesus Christ a racist?

Okay okay riddle me this faggots

You all say this is a christian sub. But did is the discussion of this sub ever the actual teachings of Jesus Christ?

When did jesus ever teach to shun/exterminate any group of people? Is anything related to Jow Forums even remotely christian other than to be something other than a muslim/atheist/jew?

The rhetoric posted here is far more akin to the old testament God. Which makes you closer to filthy jews than a christian.

prove me the fuck wrong

Attached: da8.jpg (600x400, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m2s3b
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5779071/Black-woman-rants-Jewish-man-NYC-subway.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: BetweenYOUandGODinYOURmind.gif (360x269, 3.48M)

>bank analogy

Inherently jewish comparison

Jesus and the God of the old testament are one in the same, Jesus himself says this in no uncertain terms "me and my father are one"

God is the author of the races of mankind, the anti-realism that is so prevalent in the modern world whether it be of the color blind or social constructivist kinds is deeply at odds with Christian theology.

>Jesus and the God of the old testament are one in the same

Yes i realize that. However my question is if those are the tenements of the bible that you wish to follow then just be a fucking jew

The new testament and the teachings of Jesus Christ is something that no one, and I mean no one, on this sub even tries to abide by.

The particulars of Jewish ritual practice and law are distinct from that of Christianity, however the moral precepts that ungird the Mosaic law are the same as the precepts that Christians follow, albeit they're more rigorous being fleshed out by Jesus.

Anyway, for me to observe the Mosaic law qua the Mosaic law, would be akin to denying that Jesus is the Christ. The law is simply a veil over Christ, a shadow of him, something that points toward him, now that we have the thing that the law prefigures it would be senseless even profane to observe it.

Jesus "Whip the jew" Christ was right

>this is a christian sub
epic

he was pretty clear that non-jews are dogs begging for crumbs compared to god's children who are the jews

(Mark 7:24-30)

aside from that i don't think he differentiated between different groups of goyim

The Faith of the Centurion
…10When Jesus heard this, He marveled and said to those following Him, “Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. 11I say to you that many will come from the east and the west to share the banquet with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12But the sons of the kingdom will be cast into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”…

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5779071/Black-woman-rants-Jewish-man-NYC-subway.html

>The rhetoric posted here is far more akin to the old testament God.
you don't say
i think jesus kicked those fucks out of the temple

The bible indicates that ANYONE of any race of any background can come to Christ.

Racism would contradict the bible and the preaching of the gospel.

What is amazing is how backwards society. We hear about equality when true equality can only be obtained through Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:13

The new covenant says we can ALL be saved.

The people on this board are literally tools of the synagogue of Satan, and the irony is they cannot see it.

Christ is the ultimate truth.

> sub
You have to go back.

>Anyone can get saved
True.
>Everyone in the world is compatible with each other and should live in the same space, intermarry, and expect the same outcome from every group.
Never mentioned in the Holy Word

You are NOT wrong, but as Christians, what should we focus our energy and attention on?

It is TOO late. The bible explains Satan rules the world. Race is used to divide in many different ways.

Race is a scapegoat for 300000 million other issues in our society.

Nobody here talks about poverty and the class system.

It is a fucking joke.

Love others as Christ loved you.

Work on emulating Christ and preaching what the Bible actually says.

>1 dimensional thinking retard who cannot separate religion from race in the slightest
You're a jew aren't you?

>Is/was Jesus Christ a racist?
He started as one but then got bluepilled. read the story of the samaritan woman. He called her a "dog" (no other way to describe that but racism.) but her faith moved Him so much He changed His mind

I am Christian. Not a Jew.

If you understand the gospel, we are supposed to preach to all of all backgrounds.

According to the bible, God does not judge by our appearances but our heart.

Have you found Christ yet?

Confirmed zog, sage

>If you understand the gospel, we are supposed to preach to all of all backgrounds.
Yes
>According to the bible, God does not judge by our appearances but our heart.
That doesn't mean there's no correlation.
>Have you found Christ yet?
Yes, but I think you need to find a logic course.

What does that mean? I do not understand the nuances of language here because I only read here when I am really bored.

>far more akin to the old testament God
it's the same God. Christian theology 101

Op is a queerstian, also known as a gnostic in everything but name.

Lurk moar or go back to plebbit.

If you are spending so much time worrying about problems in this world that cannot be solved, then you do not actually understand the bible.

When you actually become Christian your heart and worldview changes.

I will post here if I want to post here. Why do you care?

You sound more like a gnostic than anything, so I wouldn't go calling people fake Christians if I were you.

I am trying. There is like 1 good thread out of 1000. So this thread is good. I liked it.

Why do you think I sound like a gnostic? Everything I am saying can be found in the bible. Should I back up each statement with a verse?

Gnostics twist the Bible and word of God. What am I twisting?

Absolutely he was against race-mixing, not only because the Old Testament specifically forbade it ("choose wives of your own people"), but because gentiles were limited only to whites who were not of the religion of Jesus.

Attached: JesusWasWhite.jpg (1421x531, 176K)

Do you understand the new covenant?

>sub
You don't belong here faggot.

reddit is satan

Kill them all and let Chuck Norris sort them out

Op is a kike and worships a like

Sage

this
stopped reading after i read it

Kill them all and let Chuck Norris sort them out!!

It seems so. I swear half of what queerstians post sounds like they heard it from a voice in their head first.

Follow the law, and dictation.
I will dictate to you what you must do and accept.

1: Don't do drugs.
2: Don't eat meat.
3: Don't be a Christian.
4: Don't be a Communist.
5: Don't drink alcohol.
6: Don't be a wageslave, get an education for a professional occupation.
7: Don't submit to women.
8: Go to the Gym to keep a healthy body.
9: Don't do any crime.
10: Spread this law to people.
11: Don't be a gay.
12: Don't gamble.
13: Don't instigate war or lead a way that others will declare war on you.
14: Always give a solution that is peaceful to solve a problem without violence.
15: Don't smoke tabacco.

Accept this law.

jesus hated niggers
Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”

22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.[a]

23 “Therefore, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24 As he began the settlement, a man who owed him ten thousand bags of gold[b] was brought to him. 25 Since he was not able to pay, the master ordered that he and his wife and his children and all that he had be sold to repay the debt.

26 “At this the servant fell on his knees before him. ‘Be patient with me,’ he begged, ‘and I will pay back everything.’ 27 The servant’s master took pity on him, canceled the debt and let him go.

28 “But when that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred silver coins.[c] He grabbed him and began to choke him. ‘Pay back what you owe me!’ he demanded.

29 “His fellow servant fell to his knees and begged him, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay it back.’

30 “But he refused. Instead, he went off and had the man thrown into prison until he could pay the debt. 31 When the other servants saw what had happened, they were outraged and went and told their master everything that had happened.

32 “Then the master called the servant in. ‘You wicked servant,’ he said, ‘I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to. 33 Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?’ 34 In anger his master handed him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed.

35 “This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart.”

Burn a Bible and you may accept the laws.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-28-02-00-27.png (720x1280, 183K)

This has nothing to do with racism. Are you retarded?

NIGGERS BTFO

Attached: 1519688762993.jpg (392x400, 15K)

hold on I'm making a point
21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.
Jesus was a nice racist, still hated niggers

>jesus hated niggers
this same story from Mark 7:26
"The woman was a Greek, born in Syrian Phoenicia. "

also, in your own quote:
"Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us. He answered, “I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL”

Your point is not made.

Why are you calling Syrians niggers?

Attached: wtf even is this.jpg (1271x534, 62K)

>born in Syrian Phoenicia
The Phoenicians were Canaanites. They popped up the exact same time Canaanites disappeared.

His dad was and I assume he taught him similar values.

I'm saying the exact opposite

she was greek by nationality, just living in canaan

he still seen her as a dog and made her grovel, like I said racist
Nicolaitans = Niggers

The verse you cited calls her an ethnic Syrian Phoenician.

>sub
Go back.

>he still seen her as a dog and made her grovel, like I said racist
yes. He is jewish, she is greek, therefore he says she is a dog under the table compared to gods real children

>Nicolaitans
no such word is even mentioned in that story

>The verse you cited calls her an ethnic Syrian Phoenician.
yes this is my point, she is not a nigger

nope. but humanity was more civilized back then under rome rule.

can't be said about how things are now... people don't even know the basics anymore. it's not like babylon fell on it's own...
so many blue pills, so little knowledge....

let's just say god split humanity for a reason, every volk it's own lebensraum. didn't suit the satanic kvetchers for a reason, guise.
think. read. you have to type less.

>didn't suit the satanic kvetchers for a reason
What are you implying? Genuinely curious.