JUST

Attached: fog.png (1027x662, 613K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl85JSvDmsA
youtube.com/watch?v=qn3lkp7IHQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

..And it was his birthday.

:(

Attached: TheyForgot.png (967x678, 633K)

The masses are sheep

And the man who led the clapping? Albert Einstein

Has NY even not been filled with traitorous scumbags? Ever?

Attached: The+Declaration+of+Independence.jpg (960x720, 119K)

>expecting anything human from Yankee fans
DISAPPOINTMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=Cl85JSvDmsA

did that nigga grow up playing stickball and shit outside like a normal whop, or was he sheltered like a nerd baby?
wikipedia wont tell me shit

>inb4 video is shown and it's actually cheers

What a fall. I don't doubt that there were people there cheering too that somehow didn't make it in the top of the article, but still. He had a ton of goodwill banked after 9/11, and it took him a long, long time to run out. Made a fortune consulting, giving speeches, now shilling for Trump. He's been writing check after check without making any deposits, and I guess they're starting to bounce.

Kys retard

Thought Puerto Ricans and whops were trump voters. I don’t see this as possible.

>New Yorkers are cucks

news at 11

nyc fag here born in 1980
he was actually a good mayor and did a lot about crime (niggers and wops) and cleaned up all the fucking bums on the street

I was at the game and there’s too many people with their wives sons there who booed. I love Rudy, only onions cucks could hate him

They're not.

No idea but I never knew his dad was a mob enforcer

Service to the city of immigrants is quickly forgotten. What have you done for me lately white boi?

Is Rudy /ougguy/?

Also this
The man was loved by the city. Right before he became mayor I remember time square still having hookers and sex shops etc.
When the man left office all of this was gone.

Rudy cleaned up the streets. If they hate him for it that's fine. He was just brave enough to do what they weren't.

If they want to be afraid to go outside or use public transport again they can go right ahead and undo what he's done.

they put the mics in the +200$/seat areas bc its less likely to have someone yell 'fuck you ump'. i'm sure some douchy liberals boo'd at giuliani.

Tell that to the 9/11 victim's famillies.

Yup. That was a long time back though, and there are an awful lot of new people in the city these days. And they have the biggest hate boner for anything to do with Trump it's hilarious.

Ah well. Rudy's a big boy and I'm sure he knew going in to a high profile Trump position he was going to get shat all over.

NYC is a hive of scum and villainy

b-but I thought he cleaned up NYC and was America's m-mayor...now you're telling me he's some greaseball mafioso?

Spics, WOPS. S H I T H O L E R S and proud

Not everything is a conspiracy my nigger

That's no a conspiracy. That's just common sense. Ever been to a sports game?

Come The Revolution, I'm dropping that cobalt bomb on that fucking island.

Rudy doesn't deserve this.

Attached: 1527539273848.png (476x346, 255K)

Get raked

sacred numbers

not an argument.

lol Rudy is the one that saved NYC
without him it would've still been the same shithole that people made movies about in the 70s and 80s
youtube.com/watch?v=qn3lkp7IHQw

Starting to think that 9/11 wasnt bad enough punishment for liberals.
Should have nuked nyc

Mind blow'd

Attached: 1526761174581.jpg (523x523, 22K)

>baseball

>still buying the liberals vs republicans meme
I hope you're paid well to shill this nonsense.

I'm going to piss myself with laughter when wall street jumps ship and leaves NYC an empty shell like upstate and detroit.

Never has placed to deserve to be toliet more than NYC. It already smells like one.

>the man that cleaned up NYC
>booed
He should have just let it become a prison.

Attached: 1432283827767.jpg (345x346, 13K)

>this thread
wtf? does Jow Forums actually like jewliani? for the love of God, why? he's a gun grabbing liberal kike faggot

pretty sure most of those are bots, there's no way real people think like this or that .

I visited NYC after being reluctant for years and thinking that the city is crap. It's actually not and this coming from a West coaster. It's pretty badass and American as fuck with all the historical buildings and areas. It must've been trash before Giuliani cleaned it up, that's not hard to believe.

Now the people that live there might be a different story since it's blue. But I'm sure there's plenty of conservative folk there too.

And he's also probably got 9/11 guilt on his hands. But none of these are the reasons he's being booed by the people who would normally get all excited about how great the gun grabbing and cleaning up was.

cool story bro.

>This person actually likes New York? WTF
>Oh, look. It's a Canadian.

You voted for him, New York.

34 year old new yorker. The city before Rudy was a disgusting shithole.

He kept the city together through it's worst event since the draft riots of the civil war.

Still gets booed.

one wants it to turn into a shithole and the other wants to simply nuke it, you call that liking a city (and the goys that live in it)?

I didnt know the draft riots happened until I watched Gangs of New York 3 weeks ago

fucking hell

A

LOL bro id die of joy if every liberal hell hole city was nuked, start with DC.
Need to cull the marxists.

FUCKING

LEAF

Attached: 1492379011551.jpg (217x232, 10K)

If they boo you in New York, it's probably because you're doing something right. That's why Justin Verlander tipped his cap as he walked off the field to boos.

Attached: steinbrenner-mantle-nixonjpg-153017164987ccc0.jpg (1024x891, 252K)

I thought people liked this guy though

In that same sense of child like play

The people of NYC are the scum of the earth.
T. Long Island fag

Attached: Jew York.jpg (1000x684, 198K)

Guy helped lower the crime rate in New York and clean the place up finally and this is the thanks he gets. And why? Because he is helping Trump, a man that has donated many millions to the city and turned dirt lots into huge tax revenues for the city while doing charitable things and creating jobs for new yorkers and even immigrants the whole time. They shit on him for not just putting his money in the stock market and making money for doing nothing, and choosing to work hard instead. Fucking dolts... New York was built on swamp lands... no wonder they are fans of the swamp.

Attached: 1509270110998.jpg (512x512, 53K)

The Irish aren't that much better
t. NYC fag

$200. HAHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHSHAHSHAHAH. Try thousands.

Shilling for Trump?

You might as well have typed "Attempting to help Trump save what remains of western civilization before Islamo-fascists and Marxist idiots run it into the ground"