In-Family Relations (Brother/Sister love)

This bigoted taboo on a certain kind of relationships has to be addressed. It is completely normal to be attracted to your siblings, and you can have sex with them as long as you do not have children but if you do that is OK too. Sometimes you get separated from them a long time only to be reintroduced, and you fall in love. It's not the end of the world, people! Wake up! ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE BUT IT'S NOT """WRONG""" EITHER!!!

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/wjeq44/why-cant-i-consent-to-sex-with-my-brother-on-genetic-sexual-attraction

vice.com/en_us/article/yvxenm/i-love-my-sister-876

Many brightest and best men in history loved and fucked their sisters, like William Wordsworth. Wordsworth=WORLD FAMOUS POETIC GENIUS had a major love for his sister. Telling people who have done this they are "evil" or "immoral" is insane. BROTHER/SISTER LOVE is part of western civilization and deserves basic respect! I have zero shame about my past when I used to do this, so any haters out there need to shut the fuck up. As a person who is open about my past romantic affair with my sister, I have been attacked, stalked, brigaded and hated on by Jow Forums for months. I am tired of this bullshit. Honestly?

ZERO SHAME, HATERS!
You need to wake up, /pol

Attached: DeTECu7XcAEU7zO.jpg (960x908, 157K)

>vice
all fields

you have to be the worst most obvious shill on this board kike kys

Attached: 1517528798045.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

triggered. you are just as bad as sjw's

Not an argument. I want honest open and truthful debate from you guys. I am tired of random hate. VICE is not even that bad. I support Trump? But VICE is the real independent media source we can trust a lot.

I get mountain tops of hatred from idiots who hate me for admitting my past and not being ashamed.

he literally fucking is just a White SJW "muh white genocide" retard. I'm tired of closedminded thinking. I am coming in here as a battering ram against the white identity/traditionalist safespace.

Attached: holy fucking shitballs.jpg (480x480, 23K)

This is what the average American will look like in fifty years. (and it's beautiful)

Attached: koenig_karl_ii.jpg (298x380, 21K)

why?

Attached: huh.jpg (640x609, 103K)

Yea man this, fuck your sister, your dog, a 5 yr old, who cares, am I right? We're all just physical sexual beings. Lmao go fuck whatever you want to.

Attached: 1526417693973.jpg (599x827, 52K)

NO idiot. Overage brother and sister have every right to choose to mate. We are evolved mentally enough to stop being scared little weasels about it. SICK of people shaming me and trying to make me hate myself.

Fucking your dog is just sick. I would NEVER send a person to jail for it, but it's BAD. And a 5 yr old CANNOT voluntarily consent.

The future best world is based on real voluntary activity everywhere.

Attached: OVERCOME WHITE IDENTITY CULT WITH MINDSET OVER IDETITY AND EGO-ENLIGHTENMENT.jpg (480x360, 42K)

B-b-but what if my sister is five.

Attached: 1527473990464.jpg (574x499, 77K)

And a dog.

My sister is a 5 yr old dog. Fuck off nigger.

I've got two kids with my sister. You want to see her though there's no resisting. She was a 10 (before I started wrecking it by putting babies in there and making her a milf).
There's no blood relation between us. We met at 19 when my dad was remarrying. Both neets with nothing else to do. Soon found a common interest. I've got to say, I've done a lot since but that was the nicest family situation I was ever in.

Attached: IMG_4301.jpg (960x719, 104K)

Incest will be normalized by Liberals next.

The fact i want to fuck my sister is the only reason I put up with her shit and she takes advantage of this.

>tfw my own government has banned incest because of "EUGENIC reasons"

wish, they were allowed to pull this kind of reasoning when it comes to immigration politics

Attached: platokek.jpg (759x862, 116K)

>VICE is not even that bad.

Attached: 1520447251035[1].png (709x1204, 490K)

>anti-sjw libertarian
>tries to wear the mask of a right-winger
>Panders the vitriol of leftism like a snake dripping venom from its fangs

You annoying cunts came out of the fucking woodwork during Gamergate and you never went back to your normie hellholes. Why? Your actions are ridiculously transparent. You are extreme leftists in every thing you do short of outright announcing it. Go fuck yourself.

>It is completely normal to be attracted to your siblings, and you can have sex with them as long as you do not have children but if you do that is OK too
Contradictory sentence. And this is why we don't have sex with our siblings. This is why the Jews are so fucked up.

Attached: Logo-for-website-2016x2.png (550x260, 49K)

>"I'm a NEET with two children"

Fuck you.

Exactly. Before pedos and bestiality they will normalise incest.
Sexuality is really the only thing the left cares about.

And retarded

>Eugenic Reasons
Eugenic Reasons
>Eugenic Reasons
Eugenic Reasons
>Eugenic Reasons
Eugenic Reasons
>Eugenic Reasons
Eugenic Reasons
>Eugenic Reasons
Eugenic Reasons
>Eugenic Reasons
Eugenic Reasons

why does your (((government))) prohibit incest?

Attached: 1524158755741.png (268x401, 147K)

Attached: c49.jpg (600x439, 72K)

This is better than faggotry or pedophilia. It's fine as long as they're consenting adults.
I might feel differently if I actually gad any sisters or female cousins, but I see no issue as it is.

no idiot,

when the romance began SHE WAS OLDER THAN ME so it started out as abuse, but we had 2 yrs of something that could have been special. I AM TIRED OF HIDING MY PAST AND PEOPLE JUDGING ME FOR THINKING IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL.

I know exactly how u feel. Fuck.

BROTHER/SISTER IS NOT REAL INCEST ASSHOLE

Attached: 1527205958965.png (478x484, 521K)

i think it should be legal but only if both of you are attractive

OP is basically saying he wants sharia law.

How is this a thing? I can't even comprehend wanting to have sex with an immediate family member.

this is cherrypicking.

I am center right. I support the Trump Train and Gamergate. But you retarded idiots are way too racist. I am redpilled on females. I am not a fucking liberal. I just want people to stop judging me for my past with my sister.

And I want you people to stop thinking "MUH WHITE IDENTITY" matters AT ALL. Every race dies off. What u creeps call "white genocide" is just evolution. It's not the end of the world.

Stop trying to make the fucking rightwing about "MUH EUROPEAN HERITAGE" or "MUH MORAL SEXUAL CHRISTIAN VALUES". fuck ALL COLLECTIVISM including religion and caring about "muh racial group".
/endrant

I am only 1/8 blood jew. I am basically full white euro blood dna. Fuck you racist.

Attached: FUCK WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS FUCK COMMUNISM FUCK ALL COLLECTIVISM.jpg (800x480, 39K)

Don’t hate the player

God dammit what is wrong with this planet?

Attached: 084725fa86043bf8e073794c25b7e351433d5517.jpg (1203x1447, 244K)

death to all tripfags !!!!!!
fuck off to a non-anonymous place, fucking faggot

Attached: 1517863193325.png (472x410, 254K)

jews == satan

I agree. I love gay rights even though I am sometimes bothered by gayness. But sister/brother love is cool. I got sexually abused by my sister early on which fucked up my brain. But over time I learned to consent and had a good time. Shit is complicated. Stop hating me poltards!

NO I HATE RELIGION
All religion has to GO

Attached: 1527303181542.jpg (225x225, 4K)

desu there should not be any legal repercussions from incest so long as both parties are of legal age of consent.

disagree, we need to ban child parent sex

that is evil

but sister/brother can be fucking cool

haha loser

Nothing quite as satisfying as sneaking away during family events and holidays to rail your cousin. We grew out of it but honestly the best fuck I've ever had.

fuck off, you fucking abomination!
your histrionic personality has no business on this board

Attached: 654323.jpg (200x228, 16K)

>Callie Beusman
>(((Beusman)))

Every time.

r/incest ?

The habsburgs are so fucking disgusting. uncles and nieces fuck so much that literally all of them look like the same incestuous monster

>walk into imouto's room
>see this

wat do?

Attached: kirino butt.gif (500x279, 367K)

I am diagnosed with a number of psych disorders including PTSD. I have ZERO SHAME and want to tell ANYONE who hates me or judges me to fucking kys. Sorry but THIS IS NOT YOUR SAFESPACE. GO AWAY TROLL

brother/sister love is NOT real incest. Stop thinkingthat!

Attached: reality will win.png (998x800, 355K)

whatever happened to that one weird family that was stalked on here? they had a youtube video of their wedding renewal in vegas or something with Elvis as the preacher...the kids were clearly incestrious [sp?] with the father who was like a NASA engineer or some shit

JEW!
*SNAP*

Post your address so I can chop your nose off I wanna add your nose to my collection of chopped off jew noses

nooo I am NOT jewish.
pol always calls me Jewish
stupid nazis!

Everything you ever post is retarded

Nothing wrong with royal style love just don't make a little inbred demon-retard

Inbred kike im gonna rape you and your sister then cut your boner off and re rape your sister with it

send dick pics with time stamp
(nohomo)

Inbreeding causes genetic defects that ultimately kill off the family line, its taboo for a reason because it retards and kills us if we participate in it. Use some common fucking sense.

All I thought watching Durarara!! was that Namie was a fucking weirdo. Is I eat being normalized?

Wow man calm the fuck down. I'm starting to think you may have actually fucked your sister. I had three older sisters, and no bro I never fucked them. It's actually the very definition of incest. It's what makes flipper babies. Don't Kys but DON'T FUCK YOUR SISTER. I shouldn't have to tell you this.

not an argument, please EXPLAIN why.

I am winning against you primitives

you are reported for hate and violent bullshit, go away!

Attached: fuck your identity cult.jpg (320x180, 6K)

My older sister groomed me into drug abuse, alcoholism and sex when I was almost just new into puberty. I have zero shame. It ended up being good for a while. That's life.

The love I enjoyed and felt was REAL but my fucking sister is an abusive, manipulative monster, she would never say sorry for abusing me and make things work.

Every time I admit this to someone I think is close IRL, they judge me and think im a freak and avoid me. FUCK the haters. I am SICK TO DEATH of it all

I AM A FUCKING HUMAN BEING AND I WON'T TAKE YOUR FUCKING HATE

Attached: unmindfuck Me.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

I always imagine tripcode mega-autists as these greasy looking half-turks living in some shithole desperately trying to get attention to validate their existence as no one in their offline life acknowledges them. It must be tough having to deal with being so insignificant.

t. scared bitch
WHITE POWER!
I also reported this thread for being off topic

Wheres shrek when you need him?

Ok, fine I don't hate you user. But, don't try to make sister fucking into a good thing. Get some help man. Find some nonsister pussy to fuck. Who knows maybe a woman the same race as you. And, maybe make a better future for your people.

Try being a fucking zoophile

Then, you might have something to cry about

Its memorial day, those posters have the day off since its a gov holiday

>▶AntiSJW▶Libertarian
I remember you.

Attached: 1527470458027.jpg (720x720, 66K)

as I said:

liar

this is politics retard, standards and sexual issues ARE RELATED THROUGH CULTURE AND FEMINISM AND SOCIETY INTO POLITICS. You are white trash

Attached: fuck off white trashers.jpg (640x626, 134K)

it was good. and deep down I still love her. I would still be with her if she didn't abuse me and manipulate and fucking break me in 1000 pieces

fuck u and fuck OFF

thank u

Attached: fuck your identity cult in the pussy.jpg (272x272, 19K)

Both my brother and I are gay and we have never been attracted to each other. You weirdos need a psychiatrist because your shit ain't normal.

You're inbred trash you are lower than shit now die for me bitch
WHITE POWER!

Attached: snap.jpg (459x700, 54K)

it kinda pleases me to know, that the tortured and histrionic soul of OP get's aroused by getting this many (you)s

my request stands:

Attached: 9786546576543245.png (375x360, 111K)

I like when the memeflags respond to each other because it ends up looking so fucking fake and forced. Try harder shills

you are afucking judgemental asshole, my older sister was not attractive to me at first, but she got me on alcohol and drugs and introduced me to what sex was

but guess what asshole AFTER THE SEX HAPENS AND U ARE ATTRACTED, IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

I AM NOT RECOMMENDING ANYONE ACTUALLY DO SEX TO CREATE THE ATTRACTION, BUT WHEN THE ATTRACTION HAPPENS IT IS NOT WRONG OR BAD. GROW UP

fuck white identity
your identity is sick

Attached: 23456789098765.png (620x877, 411K)

Sister fucker inbred trash why did you rape youre sister?
BASED

You already know.

I was wondering where the stairs would go next.
If it is in Vice, looks like incest will be normalized before pedofiles.

Attached: 98B2F3C4-3CA5-418D-B641-850B1A5E440C.jpg (751x512, 82K)

I am trying to wake idiots up. Whenevr they are offended I nkow I'm winning because I am forcing them to confront their own extremist bullshit. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ME FOR MY PAST

U HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE PART OF A WHITE IDENTITY IDEOLOGY. BOTH SICK OUTDATED ANCIENT PREHISTORIC BULLSHIT
/endrant

Attached: cutey56543.jpg (800x1200, 168K)

pedophilia is evil BECAUSE IT IS NOT VOLUNTARIST

But sister/brother love can be beautiful. I try to open up about it to very openminded people who I trust. Almost everyone judges me! I am SICK of it!

I like when schizoids assume everything is a shill
*SNAP*

Attached: IMG_9.jpg (400x400, 100K)

fuck u asshole

this is fucking my brain. my sister used to do deep hypnosis when i was on Valium and do snaps and give me suggestions to do

she is obsessed with mind control, u have the same evil attitude

MY SISTER IS AN ASSHOLE BUT SISTER/BROTHER LOVE CAN BE A GOOD THING IF IT'S NOT ABUSIVE

FUCK OUTTA HERE TROLL

POSTING WITH CAPSLOCK MAKES MY POINT SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT

PLEASE NOTICE ME, DAD THAT NEVER LOVED ME

t. pedophile
Reported to the FBI

Speak english you pedophile sister raper

>White
Opinion discarded

Attached: 1510344132470.png (492x650, 156K)

I WAS 12 WHEN MY 20S AGED SISTER STARTED TO GET ME HOOKED ON DRUGS AND DID SEX EXPERIMENTS ON ME U FUCKING EVIL LIAR

GO TO HELL U SICK FUCKING TROLL

MY MOM AND DAD CARE THEY SIDED WITH ME AGAINST MY SISTER ASSHOLE

I WAS FUCKING ABUSED

I EXPECT RESPECT FROM ANYONE

YOU ARE A TROLL

So youre a 12 year old rapist?
Interesting

Attached: 5345235235235235.gif (500x281, 936K)

god damn, you're probably the most miserable abomination i've ever met in my life.
I would not even feed you to my pigs, you useless sister-fucking dandy.
barf

Attached: 1525982203265.png (320x320, 90K)

No liar. I was the 12 yr old nerdy kid who my fucking abusive slut sister decided it would be funny to drug and get drunk and play around sexually on.

That's the fucking sad truth of my life story. But you judgemental haters need to understand it is COMPLICATED. I have love feelings still for her sometimes. When I told my fucking ex therapist she said that is weird and judged me like an asshole! So I had to switch therapists.

Are you happy now clown?

Attached: bitch.jpg (640x640, 114K)

Where’s the “and it’s beautiful”

>I have zero shame about my past when I used to do this, so any haters out there need to shut the fuck up. As a person who is open about my past romantic affair with my sister

It is not NORMAL... It is only overrun by the mentally ill like you.

If it is so normal and "should" be acceptable then tell every person in every party you meet that you used to fuck your sister.. There is a base level of disgust that people feel when you them that. It is natural to us to feel disgust... because such un healthy unions will produce children with genetic disabilities, retardation and other problems... Wake up you sick fucker it's NOT good.

You should be SHAMED for your disgusting behavior.

Nasty fucking white boy.

Yes you raped your sister why are you telling me this?

>GO TO HELL
Says the guy who fucked his own sister, you tripfag cunt.

No liar! Stop!

I am American. You are LYING AGAINST ME. I am a citizen, you can't fuck with me

>YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ME FOR MY PAST

No... don't judge people on their past actions that's wrong... just accept their degeneracy and disgusting actions and ignore their terrible past..

You are mentally ill and need to be institutionalized.

When you wake up tomorrow to the job that you don't have think about why this is important to you and why you are a fucking failure at life.

ZERO shames about it, either. Wanna fight against me? U will lose. Please stop, freakin hater.

you are incapable of seeing how others see you.. that is your biggest problem.