OTAKU = INCEL or even worse. BIG Problem in hong kong and japan

zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-27/hong-kong-women-left-unsatisfied-grass-eating-sexless-nerds

What's worse, after a long period of social detachment, these men lose their social skills - affecting their ability to find employment. This, as Tam writes, has a domino effect of creating youths who are financially dependent on family and friends - jobless and lacking in drive. This vicious cycle leads to a failure to launch - leaving many of these "otaku" without long term relationships, romantic or friend-based.

Attached: jameshongbigtroubleinlittlechina_1_1.png?itok=TSjIqs0R.png (500x212, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lStRqLokyEY&lc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturgeon's_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

these fellas never had social skills

"Otaku" was always an insult. Certain groups embraced it in the same way soiboys in the US embrace "cuck."

Or how homos embraced the word gay after decades of being an insult.

>Trusting American sources for information on their economic enemies.

^this

>Studies in Japan estimate that this class of men, normally in their 20s and 30s, account for around 60 per cent to 70 per cent of the male population.
Holy shit. This can't be real.
Japan must be a great place to be a Chad desu, more than half of the population already gave up and aren't even in the competition anymore.
All of this probably slowly coming to the west as well. I'm already one of them I guess.

Attached: 1526360311105.jpg (600x600, 47K)

Dude im gonna crush so much slope pooner in Japan.
Is this how your tourism folks advertise? Goddamn Japan is forever best Host Country.

these artiucles are written by old geezers to try to get young men to go bug china and japan. at this point international travel may be ended outside of the region within 5 years because people in the west act like retards

How about you marry one? Go save their country from demographic decline user.

youtube.com/watch?v=lStRqLokyEY&lc

I am jealous of that Madoka body pillow.

Attached: waifu pillow_0.jpg (890x593, 71K)

Attached: 1514061682262.jpg (874x3319, 599K)

The number in the US is also above 50%

NEETs shall inherit the Earth and make anime real, so it says in my stepmom's mini Talmud from Starbucks.

How the hell is a country where half the population is just sitting around doing nothing, one of the most prosperous nations on the face of the earth?

Attached: shocked.jpg (848x480, 46K)

>people arent having enough casual sex
>this is a problem for some reason

Attached: 1474209355375.png (455x548, 20K)

I don't believe that the 'demographic decline' isn't an 'intentional cooling period' based on the doom and gloom projections of coming global conditions provided by the EU/UN/etc. Once the japs see the real science and are able to somewhat reformulate their plan, you'll see those otaku get militarized in three to five years.

men didn't used to need "social skills" to get jobs, until jews and their retarded yuppie minions invented the abomination known as Human Resources.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturgeon's_law

>tfw boomers will die soon

Attached: SunWXvOu_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

SOON
Orderly, industrious, high IQ people I guess. And the US supports them.

Attached: 1524725331635.jpg (1000x668, 751K)

>oy vey Japanese people aren't having enough one night stands!
fuck off jew
also
>anons saying "I'm going to slay poon in Japan with my BWC!"
you're no different than niggers

In Japan the men are told to stop being so feminine.

In Burgerland the men are told to stop being so masculine (except for that 30 NEET who got sued).

But who is the telling Nip and Burger men to change? None other than the Jews. Truthfully, a man should do whatever is comfy and in his heart. If you want to live at your mom's manicuring Jow Forums like a bonsai tree like me, that's fine. If you want to make $100k a year and fuck Staceys, that's fine. No matter if you are in Tokyo, Boise or Pensacola. We all form the body of man. Some of us the brain. Some of us the brawn. As little Jewish elves attempt to die us down and punch ourselves. We must unite the body and realize our potential. Otakus, incels, Chads, aspies, we are one and the Jews are none.

> Jack Burton: "May the Wings of Liberty never lose a feather"

God bless that movie and peace be with you all.

>Hong Kong women left unsatisfied.

HK women are terrible partners. Western feminism + Chinese obsession with money + narcissistic smartphone addicts. That's why these guys don't care about them.

Who the fuck said anything about partner? Theyre fun to fuck because they have small femine bodies and dont smell. You realize there are billions of them on the planet just satisfy their and your sexual urges and move on.

Holy fuck why does every idiot on this incel board have the pickup game of leave-it-to-beaver.