It is the current year, you have loving beautiful wife and 18 year-old son who is about to graduate highschool...

It is the current year, you have loving beautiful wife and 18 year-old son who is about to graduate highschool. You wake up and head down stairs to your son dressed like a woman and wearing make up with your wife standing beside him. Your son comes out as transgender with your wife fully supporting his decision to become a woman. What do you do next Jow Forums?

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-28-06-21-57.png (704x603, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill them both and then myself.

Wonder whose liberal family this is and why they’re in my house

Fuck him.
act Like a chick, get the dick

smack the shit out of them

discord gg/pwvH8aX

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

Find a time machine and abort you

Tell him he is a grown man, he gets to make his own decisionis now, even if they are stupid ones. Whatever money I have put aside for him goes to a new kid, one I will do my damnedest not to screw up in the head. Make awful dad jokes occasionally and when appropriate, but besides that grant absolutely no attention, positive or negative.

Pull out my penis.

>Wow, I really should've had a few more kids just in case one of them was a mistake.
Welp, given that my wife is beautiful, I assume she's still not too old (38? 39?) I'll have another kid or two, maybe they'll work out better.
I'll let my genetic failure of a son do whatever the hell he wants. No college money though, I'll just say we lost it in a terrible bank accident to appease my wife.

Then he get to succ me

make a thread on /pol

I never happens like this, besides attention whores and people with severe brain issues. Usually you would have found your tgirl son much earlier and cured him with your baseball bat.

Attached: sound advice.jpg (500x403, 32K)

do what niggers do and buy a pack of smokes and never come back

Grab sks and go innawoods, maybe make a cabin, maybe I'll just go in a blaze of glory trying to kill a bear or something badass like that.

Attached: 1507597515003.gif (320x240, 1.82M)

This.

Are you sure you're medically licensed to preform that operation?

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-28-06-09-22.png (692x1131, 1.12M)

“That’s ok son—err daughter”

Be angry and call him a faggot behind his back until I die.

>son is fucked up
>wife is fucked up

Send a T-800 back in time, kill the wife. Son cannot be born. Problem solved.

Attached: Send These Back in Time.gif (500x269, 1.19M)

Lmao

Why not just find another woman to mary, set up what was going to be your wife with another man and wait 18 years for the shit show to unfold?

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-28-06-10-32~2.png (706x707, 739K)

>find another fucked up women and wait 18 years

Ok, let's just see how that scenario will play out:
>find another wife
>have child with her
>18 years later:
>wake up one morning and head down stairs
>new son dressed like a women
>new wife supports new son decision to be tranny
>New son = new fucked up son, new wife = new fucked up wife
>oh wait, door knocks. you open door
>old fucked up son and old fucked up wife come to say hello
>two fucked up types of people in the same timeline, you dun goofed living in a double fucked sandwich

Or:
>Just send a T-800 and kill fucked up wife, no fucked up son, no need to marry a future fucked up new wife
>Alternative timeline where you enjoy your life in peace and tranquility

Attached: JustNo.jpg (346x146, 6K)

Attached: JustNo.gif (550x232, 1.77M)

FPBP

Son, I've come to bargain.

Attached: bargaining.jpg (2158x1136, 1.36M)

I will be so sorry for her because people like you will bully her. I just hope she become a strong woman like her mother.

This, unironically.
It's sad but it would have to be done.

Attached: chiapparhino.jpg (1000x642, 54K)

threesome