The Poor Problem

What is the solution to the poor problem?

The vast majority of people in a poor financial situation are there by choice, and it has a profound effect on their moral sensibilities.

An example:

>be poor
>see guy bleeding out in an alley
>have nothing to lose if you get caught robbing him because your life is shit because you are poor
>rob him
>stamp on his head to make sure he dies and there are no witnesses

>be rich
>see guy bleeding out in an alley
>have a lot to lose if you get caught doing anything unlawful because your life is great because you're rich
>rush to his help, give first aid if possible and appropriate, call an ambulance
>save his life and lauded as a hero, the world is that little bit better thanks to your actions

Clearly we can see that a lack of money also leads to a lack of morality. This is especially significant when you consider the fact that the vast majority of people, even in "rich" countries such as those in the western world, are relatively poor.

How do we solve this problem?

Attached: the poor menace.jpg (640x711, 63K)

Attached: 1509158857767.png (853x665, 32K)

>Clearly we can see that a lack of money also leads to a lack of morality
yeah no

Attached: 1502593840053.jpg (460x276, 19K)

Attached: 1500894506873.jpg (264x191, 9K)

Attached: 1511534531318m.jpg (979x1024, 94K)

Attached: 1509253202488.png (500x915, 192K)

Attached: 1508634048634.jpg (915x778, 67K)

kid looked like the worlds biggest cunt

How do you get killed by a song punch?

Did the bouncer actually pound him in the head multiple time, or did his head hit something.

How can one be so weak to die in one punch?

why u even spent the time to write this up is beyond me. go back. saged

Attached: 1486348166454.jpg (1000x800, 121K)

Forming a society that has real social mobility is the only way to do it. I used to be poor, it disgusts me to think that I used to spend my time around low lives.

You can spot poor people easily, even if everyone on the planet were simply silhouettes. Poor people do things like rub steamed up windows with their bare hands, use the "desired path" in public rather than concrete and ruin landscapes because of it (pic related), cough and sneeze with no caution for others, etc.

I think anyone who spends five years or more making anything less than 125% of minimum wage should be killed.

Attached: IMG_5616.jpg (600x450, 59K)

phone poster? song punch?

this shit mad old
fuck off retard

Solid counter argument, I can tell you went to a good school.

>2018
>doesn't know about song punches

Attached: 785785.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Or that mentally healthy people get ahead in life and assholes find their way to the bottom

fascinating opinion. you should go share it with the bouncer from OP article

Looked like the twin brother of Eric PMURT

Poverty is not so much a consequence of social class as it is of lifestyle. Saving money makes you richer, but in today's low-interest-rate Keynesian economy there is just too little incentive to do so. Also, families are financially better off than singles. After the Racial Holy War when the world will be cleansed from kikes, I propose the following:
>return to the gold standard which will decrease inflation
>eradication of sexual immorality which will lead to families
>counteracting urbanization, thus decreasing rent prices
>outlawing of lending with interest (as the Bible commands, the original meaning of "usury")
This will both force people to save, as well as spend their money wisely. At first it may slow down the economy, but after it has adjusted it will lead to steady economic growth without bubbles or crisis, and it will make the lumpenproletariat disappear. Much like what we saw in the early 20th century, but which was cut short by central banking.

Attached: friedrich-von-hayek-2.jpg (900x750, 61K)

>cash me oasside
>howbow dah'
The absolute state of conservatives.

Attached: toast.jpg (625x842, 82K)

You dumbass, the punch doesn't kill him the fall directly on the head into concrete does

Either the bouncer will be a graveyard worker, or the faggot was wrong. I'd bet on the second.

One upper class British person is worth 50,000 working class chavs.

Maybe he shouldn't have acted like an entitled little cunt.

Attached: 1411344793219.png (200x200, 39K)

>Offers niggers a good job
>Dies
Never engage with niggers and now the nog is in jail

Yes, it is

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUNCH

I don't know mr bin that noif his strawman is as good as your shitty attempt at a strawman.