Is she okay?

Is she okay?

Attached: 1527525558039.png (634x709, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/chelsea-manning-tweets-shes-safe-after-deleting-concerning-photo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>she

did the faggot turn his cock into a puss-filled wound that no man wants to stick his cock in?

>suicidal tranny

It is unironically more surprising for a tranny not to have suicidal ideation.

Was Homura right?

...Is this the fate of all magical girls?

Attached: large.homura-akemi-puella-magi-madoka-magica-129.jpg.61102f8a2295c67cda072164a61c2dcb.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

> she

>Is she okay?
>she
You mean "it". Is "IT" okay?

If it successfully kills itself confirmed man
if it fails to kill itself confirmed woman feigning suicide
kek wills it

Attached: iwin.jpg (720x540, 68K)

I wish she would start a gofundme so I could throw money at her.

>she

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 60K)

He'll be fine. He just needs encouragement.

Attached: dalai-lama on transgenders.jpg (716x547, 180K)

>she

Why do you think the government let him go? They wanted to let the world know that he is there project. And anyone that disobeys gets turned into a tranny. Then kills them off in the most convenient way.

>It

>a visit from the police for saying "him"

Attached: 1527522315523.png (627x632, 89K)

spam red pills at his ass to wake him up to who did this to him and why his life turned out this way.

in moments of crisis it is the time to act, either he kills himself or maybe gets woke either way its a win-win

we must encourage him to do it

Total attention whore.

Most people who want to kts go off somewhere quietly and do the deed. They don't go on social media and make a spectacle.

I bet he even took a few photos before deciding on that one.

it is ok.

>tfw the tranny fad has worn off and you want your dick back

Attached: 1508308945290.png (640x400, 16K)

This. He'll probably neck himself in six months or so.

>we want these things in our military guys xD

Attached: 65788C68-36DE-47D0-82B9-4D7C930831E2.png (1150x904, 419K)

He is just like every other mentally ill tranny, an attention seeking faggot.

more news at 11

Attached: tranny45%.png (716x724, 255K)

You think he's starting to realize he's a man again? Why's he want to do it? Does he need more drugs to convince him he's a woman?

Instead of murder they fucked with its mind and steered it towards trannie life knowing that it'd probably kill itself sooner or later

Attached: 1505272225015.jpg (616x545, 47K)

>tranny cuts dick off
>tranny wants to kill itself
>other trannies still don't heed the warning, instead blaming society and the "internalized patriarchy" for causing the suicidal ideation
>more trannies cut their dicks off
>more trannies become suicidal
>society refuses to just say the plain truth that cutting your dick off will make you depressed in the long run because of left-wing bully mobs
never ending fucking cycle man.

It had to make sure its toes looked cute before posting the pic

>tranny fakes suicide for attention
Maybe that thing is a woman after all.

Attached: 1502747123624.jpg (711x802, 25K)

Shoulda did a flip.

Attached: mmmmmmm.jpg (1000x747, 85K)

"she"

Kill yourself. Never give up your language.

Fuck, I wish he would just kill himself already. Relentless fucking jumped up faggot.

This is not the place for discussing that?

Attached: 32840720_10211668226528921_7273763837193486336_n.jpg (885x813, 90K)

> Trannies aren't mentally il....

Why is that dude wearing makeup and why would I care who he is?

not only is she not ok, she's not even a she

*He.

he is not ok.

Trannies have a 40% of suiciding, so I wouldn't be surprised if it killed itself.

Attached: Capture11.png (227x332, 88K)

>he is not ok.
Your bigotry is showing. Why is it this difficult to admit she had gender reassignment and is no fully woman? Not liking it doesn't change the fact that she is no longer Bradley

>is she ok
>she
I hope not that freak needs to go

>their
Im not just a regular nazi

>Kelly Wright, a friend of Manning who also is the communications director for her Senate bid, told The Associated Press on Monday that the 30-year-old transgender woman now needs the "space to heal." She did not reply when asked if Manning was seeking professional help.

>When asked whether Manning had suspended her Senate campaign, Wright wrote: "Negative.

cbsnews.com/news/chelsea-manning-tweets-shes-safe-after-deleting-concerning-photo/

wow ok I should check my privilege and not be such a bigot on Jow Forums. Let me try again for you.

IT is not ok, and shouldn't even be alive. It should have just jumped. Fuck transgenders, and fuck you too you piece of shit enabler. Fucks like you encourage mental illness to thrive on the left and you would be hanging from a tree if this was any other time in human history.

Hell, he still think he can become a she.
I don't see how HE could be ok...

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

I'll take "What is a Y chromosome" for 200 Alex.

>telling people with mental illness they're fine
No

she needs pray...stop being so edgy and pray that she get some help and turn back to male

we call these mentally ill faggots "it" around here.

22 vets a day suicide and 40% of trannies suicide...do the math..

After all this attention goes away, itll kill itself. Imagine being a tranny AND the country hates you.

Well regulated militia

Attached: manning-posts-suicide-photo.jpg (728x547, 114K)

his death. Is he okay.
>Stop intentionally mistaking his sex

Transitioning to avoid culpability of treasonous classified info leaking.

Well, it works for Hillary.

Looking more like a he every time I see him.

Realizes that no one wants to give a known traitor to his country a job and that most of the society finds tranny's fucking creepy and are more often then not freaks and sideshows for people to gawk at. Honestly his best bet would have just been to stay in Leavenworth. At least he got 3 hots and a cot.

>she

Attached: 1370599568274.gif (232x196, 540K)

RARE
A
R
E

and based

>Imagine being a tranny AND the country hates you.
"B-blame Trump's hate" He said on the roof of his apartment. The gentle wind rustling the trees across the street. As he steps onto the ledge,contemplating his jump, Manning looks down and sees the cars below. "My last cry for media attention didn't even get me an interview on CNN. Maybe if I.." suddenly, Manning notices he is being watched. Across the street, on the opposite balcony stands a man.
Manning cant make out who the mysterious figure is, but cries outward into the cold, hopeful the attention from the stranger quenches his thirst for attention . "I'll do it, I'll..i'll jump! you cant stop me from over there!"
The man says nothing and only stares. Manning searches his soul for who the figure could be. Suddenly, he realizes who the figure is as a passing car illuminates the street. The golden hair, the crafted suit, it was the Man himself. the 45th President of the United States.
In his shock, Manning slipped in his footing. Half way down the fall, through the sheer terror of it all, Manning could almost make out a final phrase that came over the blistering air. As the pavement crushed his skull, this final phrase repeated in his mind, right before being forever extinguished.

>"Do a Flip Faggot"

>no fully woman
exactly

society still doesnt like trans people at all but its better than it used to many places will actually hire you now just have your shit together

Well, I don't know about you BIGOTS, but I'm not gonna let some mental derangement and some cry-for-attention-suicide-posting get in the way of electing such a brave representative. MANNING 2020 I WANT TO SEE THOSE TOES ON THE EDGE OF THE ROOF OF THE WHITE HOUSE

>okay

KEK

>she

Attached: vince-vaughn-mel-gibson-650x488.jpg (650x488, 39K)

i cri evri tim

Attached: AssadDraperDrink.jpg (125x118, 2K)

Not if you are a known traitor as well.

It will die by it's own hand and you will like it.

Attached: 1527494328212.jpg (600x837, 59K)

Based

im sure theres some people who hate the gov who would hire her

what was the tweet

FPBP as always

I dunno man a dishonorable discharge as well and fucking over your country is pretty much unemployable right there add the fact that he is also a tranny does not help. He might get hired by some ultra leftist organization but they probably cant afford to pay him anything worth livable.

>>When asked whether Manning had suspended her Senate campaign, Wright wrote: "Negative.
That's one I'm curious about
Doesn't the fag have a felony conviction?

Felony conviction doesn't prevent you from holding office. Plus, o'bummer pardoned him in 2016

Based taekwondo master

>she

F P B P

P

B

P

a fag that's desperate for attention? never seen that before.

commuted.

Can't think of much a much cringier action than threatening suicide on social media. 13 year old on myspace tier

this

fpbp

>she
>face is extremely masculine
They don't even have to try to look like a woman anymore.

agreed and patrician choice pizza

I almost fucking cried when i saw her tweet. I saw her beautiful feet on that ledge and i thought to myself that the world can't afford to lose such a beautiful woman. She should be a foot model. Glad she's ok.

Buddhists are based as fuck.

>mann-ing

When I become a waman. I hope men will want to fuck my inverted pussy cock.

Attached: 579ac5a3c46188840d8b45bb.jpg (790x444, 64K)

if this is what bradley manning does to himself, just imagine what a great addition he'll be to the US senate!

This must have made progressives' heads explode

Attached: Asuka Watermelon.jpg (1619x1725, 474K)

Donny Lumpkin you mad man

Attached: 1484711180588.jpg (413x395, 67K)

Will the actual suicide come after he loses the Congressional race?

Attached: Wow.png (2540x1440, 2.86M)

muh nigga Lumpkin

Attached: 1493094060223.jpg (800x1200, 274K)

Millennials are such quitters, they never follow through.

Attached: leme it BAS.png (514x630, 121K)