Weev's take on Tommy Robinson

Weev's take on Tommy Robinson.

youtu.be/XrIgKIGwsO0

Attached: Weev Tommy Robinson.png (856x533, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172989201/#172989201
dailystormer.name/stormer-volume-28-what-to-do-with-emotional-larpers/
weev.livejournal.com/280500.html
occidentaldissent.com/2018/04/08/radical-agenda-interview/
namecheap.com/blog/inciting-violence-vs-freedom-speech/
youtu.be/XrIgKIGwsO0
youtube.com/watch?v=ih94coOlnqo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares what this jew thinks?

This. Also Tommy is a zionist named Stephen Yaxley-Lennon who has been caught using fake passports to cross borders.

>a jew comments on another jew

Who gives a fuck?

weev is dead-on correct here

/thread

why should I care about this onions goy

He is kinda right.

I have no idea who these people he is talking about here even is...

>subversive Jew who literally ruins everything talks about Zog bot Tommy
Who gives a shit?

For reference: This is the same guy who claims nuclear weapons aren't real.

They are English people who have been jailed for criticising or saying edgy shit about jews.

Garron Helm is a NA member who was imprisoned for being mean to a kike on twitter. After he got out, NA was labeled a terrorist organization. He and some other NA members will be on trial next month for an alleged terrorist plot and for belonging to NA.

isnt he jewish? he sure looks like it

>ruins everything
The Daily Stormer exists thanks to weev.

Tommy Robinson = Jew

Weev Ginsberg = Jew

>The Daily Stormer
irrelevant punching bag for the left

i think you mean "biggest anti-semitic publication in the history of the world"

look at this thread
you post about weev and it is rapid-fire postings trying to discredit him
just gaze into this thread. fucking unreal

Attached: 1498065004941.gif (452x523, 4K)

Fpbp

kys retard

Who?
Gives a fuck.

downboated

bump

weev is right on this

I said the same thing. Good to know someone else has the same take as me.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172989201/#172989201

>Why should I care that Tommy Robinson got arrested?
>Where was Tommy Robinson when National Action was designated a terrorist group and everyone involved with it was arrested? Oh, that's right, there wasn't a peep out of him.
>I just can't be bothered to give a fuck about him.

The Daily Fed you mean

>wigger skins getting baited and defending their honeypot to the death
Slowly I began to understand the true meaning of cuck

Did NA say anything nice about him or did they denounce him as a Zionist?

Where do you get your Neo-Nazi demon from Hell war criminal literally satan but religion is sexist guilty of everything forever news?

Daily Stormer is obvs controlled opposition but so it Tommy Zoginson. I think both factions are controlled and they are supposed to "out" each other as shills. This ensures no unified group cohesion and constant chaos.

They Jews are smart af. I don't like what they've done but I have to appreciate the genius behind these psyops.

Attached: tommy-robinson-mossad.jpg (840x1119, 124K)

wigger skins? nigger I write Verilog for a living. Daily Stormer's core support base is tech people in Silicon Valley and Japan.

>everyone is controlled opposition
things aren't bad enough
let them get worse
the whites didn't stop killing each other when the mongols were at their door
we wont stop now
do what you can for yourself
pray we survive the century

Quite a few of us stood up for NA and Ursala

Weev is the best Jew

We're supposed to be allied with Zionist Jews for.. cohesion. Stop setting up false dichotomies. No matter what kind of narrative you concoct, I refuse to be allied with Jews.

>honeypot
Nigger, the Stormer does not advocate anything illegal. I'm a normal middle class white man.

This guy is a joke. Hes a good hacker but nobody worth listening to when it comes down to politics.

this is what stormer wrote about "wigger skins" -- called them costume fetishists and clowns. TWP was the wigger skins, and they were dead opposed to the stormer. we all saw how TWP ended.

dailystormer.name/stormer-volume-28-what-to-do-with-emotional-larpers/

quick run down on tommy

>We're supposed to be allied with Zionist Jews for.. cohesion. Stop setting up false dichotomies
I never said that

>there is a mainstream pro-white activist who has been hanging out with generation identity and reporting on islamic rape gangs that a huge amount of normal conservatives sympathize with
>ov vey shut it down

Yep, sort of similar to the Atomwaffen issue in my opinion. Anglin wants good people with their heads on right.

Robinson might have good intentions, but the acid test is antisemitism.

weev is always right.

Lol burnout living in the past wtf are you doing now

for the record weev is a Jew LARPing as an alt right neonazi and is eventually going to dox the whole lot of you, all for the lolz

Weev is a Jew and also probably insane. Its hard to give any credibility to anyone with this combination of traits.

(((weev))) has a useless opinion. Who would have thought.

weev is a confirmed jew. admitted it in news articles as well as family member interviews. And deals with his self hatred with radicalism

weev lives like a coward in the ukraine because (for no actual reason) he thinks if he goes back home he will be thrown in jail. Despite committing no crimes.

weev believes in insane theories like nukes not being real

weev runs the daily stormer and TRS , the 2 most important tools of destruction against white people organizing since the KKK.

weev is like 5 foot 2

weev has never had a crowd of 3000 people chant his name , or been associated with anybody who has

weev has never been assaulted for his beliefs

weev has never had to live with his enemy , he flees from them

weev is the ultimate coward and i hope he gets drunk and puts a cheap makarov in his mouth

Tommy robinson is literally more of a man , a patriot , and hero than weev could ever dream to be.

Attached: ratrace03.jpg (460x195, 24K)

this.
/thread

I agree that's goofy - but how is that a meme that ZOG wants to persue? If nukes aren't real then how is Iran such an existential threat?

Weev is a loudmouth who advocates for violence and is an optic cucks punching bag but if he were an ADL plant or Fed I don't believe that he would be essentially living in exile at the mercy of countries that don't even have UN recognition. Weev is at the point of demonization that he can't even enter the Eurozone without being immediantly arrested.

The only people on bigger shit lists than Weev and Anglin are on CIA predator drones todo.

Attached: f8b.jpg (500x485, 143K)

weev is a jew who was left wing before the fbi got to him and disappeared for a few years
you're beyond saving if you think he's /ourguy/

Attached: soyvey.jpg (345x679, 55K)

>is eventually going to dox the whole lot of you
literally how
If that ever happens, it will be done by some Mormon at the NSA, and it certainly won't be productive for the other side.

that shits delicious by the way

>he thinks if he goes back home he will be thrown in jail. Despite committing no crimes.
weev was not acquitted. His sentence was vacated and he can be arrested and tried again for the same "crime."

The entire point of weev's rant is that maybe you should have heard about those people.

Tommy Robinson, real name Stephen Christopher Yaxley, is a self proclaimed Jew. Weev is 100% right.

nobody heard of these people because they were irrelevant goose stepping nazis who had the audacity to march around towns that were bombed by the luftwaffe with signs of hitler.

NA was the biggest larp organization in the history of WN politics and for weev to have a problem with TWP and not NA means he is a stupid hypocrite

Weev is /ourguy/

>weev is a jew

no, weev's mother claimed he had a jewish great-great grandparent when the splc and antifa were threatening her because he was a public anti-semite and doing meme racism before Jow Forums even existed. there's no evidence her claim is true, but somehow to you fucking shills that and a bunch of internet trolling somehow makes somebody a jew, despite like 15 years of consistent pro-white contributions.

>who was left wing before the fbi got to him and disappeared for a few years

weev.livejournal.com/280500.html

this is a post of weev's from 2008, far before he was arrested or imprisoned. no, he was not left at all, he was even more hardcore natsoc then, but he believes a lot more in realpolitik now that he wants to actually accomplish jewslaughter.

maybe NA was made up of normal decent people that weren't fat incestuous goons and TWP were fat slobs fucking their in-laws but what do I know

maybe you should google NA you stupid polish faggot

NA made TWP look like mormons

not only does weev pass every visual test there is for jewish phenotype. But he admitted it before he went edgy in interviews.

fit guys, all gainfully employed, no cuckbox

he admitted partial jewish ancestry on the basis of his mother. he never said he's jewish. if his mother was telling the truth, he's like 1/16th.

Is he still in Lebanon or did he fuck off someplace else?

who's this s.0yboy

Fuck that manlet siege nigger fbi snitch fucking lezbo pussy, Tommy Robinson has done a thousand times more for Europe and the White than Weev ever will

LMFAO

>t-they werent fat
ya heroin does that

Attached: national-action-500x257.jpg (500x257, 24K)

He’s admitted multiple times in the past he was Jewish and even wrote it in his okcupid

>he admitted jewish ancestry

cool so im right and you are wrong

occidentaldissent.com/2018/04/08/radical-agenda-interview/

Read that, there's no denying it

that's probably why i never heard of those people either.

weev is jewish and a marxist

right as always

off the basis of a claim from his mother that is not true.

Fpbp

>lists people he thinks you should care about
>calls people hypocrites for not
>end of video "i don't care"

he's a fucking hypocrite himself in a 4 minute video he managed to dismantle his own argument.

that post is fraudulent.

Here's something clear cut. Bullet point [37]: Dailystormer.lol was registered to Alex Pilosov’s NYC apartment

Here's dailystormer.lol's Registrar, Namecheap, with a blog post on the 20th of August announcing their suspension of The Daily Stormer's dailystormer.lol domain:
namecheap.com/blog/inciting-violence-vs-freedom-speech/

The screenshot Hunter Wallace (longtime cooperator with known FBI informants like Chris Cantwell and Matt Parrott) displays as "evidence" says the .lol domain registered to some Jew's apartment was registered on the 21st, the day after the Jews had seized the domain from The Daily Stormer, on Instra, a registrar they never used.

This is how frauds are perpetrated by fed shills. This is utter lies, that can just be exposed by googling dailystormer.lol and finding out the story. You are falling for a fed trap here.

He's right but isn't he being a hypocrite at the same time? Also seems like a genuine psychopath, I will never understand why people here hang on his every word like its gospel.

>muh weevs a kike
Weev's unequivocally done more than 90% of you literal shitskins on Jow Forums now.

weev got railroaded by a court room full of jews which is why he went full 14/88, whenever his name is brought up immediately JIDF tries and shuts it down because he's a free radical, meaning he's wandering Bosnia somewhere where he can't be extradited to a US kangaroo court for 'hate speech' and stirring up serious shit with the Daily Stormer. Say what you want about Weev but he's a good hacker and it seriously pisses off JIDF no matter what they do they can't final solution TDS website with him around to be it's devops

i didn't know who either of these people are, good on weev for bringing that up, but what does that have to do with "i don't support Tommy" attitude?

TDS and TRS in general get really touchy when the spotlight is on someone else because they want so badly to be seen as leaders

And refuses to support Patrick little or siege

I dont give a shit what people say about weev. That guy has never said a single thing I disagree with

>when you ruin your own life, get exiled to Russia, and start shooting speed again

>youtu.be/XrIgKIGwsO0
he's completely right

The point is that if you actually gave a shit about free speech in the UK, the watershed moment was a long, long time ago. And that there's only mainstream fervor this time because Tommy Robinson is zionist shill / kike controlled opposition.

Yes, muh weev is a kike who lies about being tortured by cops and puts out a frantic insane image for people like you.

>For reference: This is the same guy who claims nuclear weapons aren't real.
What a lying kike you are
youtube.com/watch?v=ih94coOlnqo

He says it in the fucking video. He's also a nutso jew mocking you.

t. guy who posts blacked threads 8 hours a day

lol If only you knew how little time I spend here compared to you (in all likeliness)

I thought this too, like they're pissed they don't the kind of money that other groups get because they name the Jew, but they have a point. It is suspicious that suddenly every pro-Zionist media outlet is shilling hard for Tommy Robinson's anti-muslim rhetoric and arrest and said nothing when dozens of others got snatched.

>W-W-WWW-WEEV IS NOT A JEW!

By his OWN admission several times he said he is a jew in the past.
His mom says he is a jew.
His old friends say he is a jew.
His genetics say he is one by making him look like a jew.

>I never come here
>I know what's actually going on
pls

He's banning everyone calling him a kike. Just like on the TRS forum, go figure.

What if this pedophile supporting fucker going on about? Fucker belongs on a scaffold.

wtf I love weev now