FORD YES

new Fords will now come with a built-in Amazon Alexa CIA listening device! FORD YES!

Attached: gettyimages-503471696 (1).jpg (3000x2133, 3.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2018/04/23/604384871/alexa-tell-me-a-national-security-secret-amazons-reach-goes-beyond-the-post-offi
gearbrain.com/which-cars-have-amazon-alexa-2525958778.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Be Israel
>press a button
>cause thousands of motor deaths instantly

Here is the wonderful innovative CEO, Mark Fields who made the announcement. Thank you Mark! Thank you thank you thank you!

Attached: mark_fields.png (2136x1250, 791K)

Wow, that's totally going to convince me to stop buying Toyotas

Attached: Fnord.jpg (530x246, 21K)

Attached: ford.png (948x703, 303K)

>We built to many Alexa's and they didn't sell, now we have to recoup the financial investment by contractually binding Ford into buying them

Don't kid yourself, the Alexa was subsidized by a contract with the CIA and your tax dollars

oh look at that wire, shame if someone cut it.
Damn, the wire is cut, stupid chipmunks

correct!
sadly

Attached: In-Q-Tel 25Nov17.jpg (720x8127, 1.88M)

noooooo

It's probably hard wired in the cars Computer or designed to throw a code to lock up the engine once disabled

pretty soon your old pre computer cars are going to go way up in price.

npr.org/2018/04/23/604384871/alexa-tell-me-a-national-security-secret-amazons-reach-goes-beyond-the-post-offi

yessssss

That's the major redpill here user, most major US corporations are completely in bed with the Feds if not outright fronts for the IC (Intelligence Community). Belonging to the (((tribe))) trumps all. The entire IC is Jewish at the top.

All modern cars ship with telemetry and are cellular enabled. Enjoy having your driving habits tracked. But if you use a phone, even a dumbphone, you're already being located realtime via cellular triangulation and this data sold (read recent news scandal). Do you trust the microphone on your phone? It's moot getting riled up over this when you probably willingly carry a tracking device on you like a lifeline, when you use credit, etc.

I would rather buy a Chinese car at this point. let their KGB spy on me, I don't care. I'm sort of shifting for a Chinese cell phone too. What can those people do to me? Unlike when you buy an NSA listening device.

I know. I'm shopping for one. They are already not cheap.

Because a lot of people are still able to slip through the cracks. They are eliminating those avenues. In the near future, older cars will be banned and/or a buyback program will occur.

Lucifer, Son of the Morning.

Attached: Amazon_Fallen_Star.png (650x365, 6K)

And Ford was the one who had Mein Kampf translated into English.

They really hard horrible thieving parasites.

>Amazon logo
>literally a golden cock

>driving any car made after the 1970's
Why live

Alexa was never about profit
It was always about control

Alexa can't collect info if it has drillholes on them. Just saying.

thanksfully the pleb masses in the bumfuck south dont even really know what an alexa is, and even if they did they wouldnt care enough to reject newer model cars and put a clamp on the old used cars market

Yeah, but Ford is also cutting all productions of their onions level cars

And in 2024 (((they))) will finally make an Israeli the President.

Attached: Zionist messiah.jpg (376x423, 20K)

Time to go back to horses

Henry must be rolling in his grave. Walt too.

Attached: quote-jews-have-always-controlled-the-business-the-motion-picture-influence-of-the-united-henry-ford (850x400, 70K)

Attached: ford.jpg (800x617, 50K)

>Only smart city people have access to commercials. Rural and suburban retards all use smoke signals.

did anyone even ask for this?

Just cut the wires to it. Drill a hole in teh microphone

>kids, don't speak to your phone while driving
>hey, let's add ai to our car so you can speak to it while driving

Attached: snap30.png (522x356, 216K)

southerners are behind the curve on everything
not to mention they are such good goys they wouldnt care if amazon outright said the alexa will send your conversations straight to CIA

most normies already have their phone on them 24/7 anyways and almost ALL new cars have gps and/or 3g tracking that can be tracked 24/8 and remote start/stopped by the feds.

all this does is make some goy's newcar into MORE of a gadget than ever before.

alexa is leaps and bounds above most other voice control apps and only sits next to apple's siri, and ford would be limiting it self if it went apple only, by going with amazon anyone with an iphone OR an android phone can sync with the amazon/alexa apps.

this is a logical/smart use of this technology.

and yes, it will be used to invade privacy and erode our most vital rights but plebs will always put convenience before any of that 'silly ol stuff'.

after the mass acceptance of cell phones, and the snowden leaks about google/apple/ms/nsa dragnet spying you shouldn't be surprised by any of this.

Attached: 1512238649997.jpg (689x1024, 462K)

No, it is obvious they are building an enormous database on all of us. You should be very concerned about the implications of this and what it means for the future.

Attached: snap3.png (680x607, 471K)

My next car will be a scooter. Seriously fuck all this.

hahahahahahahahahah I audibly keked at that
Henry Ford is rolling in his grave

also
>let me have a private conversation in my car
>sends a recording of that conversation to random people in my contacts list

Ford's done

How much extra to not have this shit?

without a doubt, and i can drive with my code reader and decide if it's worthwhile.
Still, not going to buy any car with this shit inside to begin with but will help others learn how to stop chipmunks from disabling wires and traces on a circuit board. they are crafty fuckers

Thank you for fighting for them and allying with Stalin! You truly are the heroes this shithole of a planet deserves.

But what can we do? Just go innawoods?

A lot of car companies are doing this btw which is concerning

gearbrain.com/which-cars-have-amazon-alexa-2525958778.html

Includes BMW, Toyota, Ford, Volkswagen and some companies I've never heard of

It should be any indication to how much of our reality is "constructed" by them that these agendas move as one seemingly monolithic force - as if they are all in agreement with one another on the same schedule, and same time frame.

Buy an old vehicle, until they ban those for being "inefficient". It will start with buy-back program, then outright ban.

Have you looked up Bilderberg conference?

Lincoln and bmw have had this for a while I thought

That would imply the owners of these companies are real individuals - which would imply room for disagreement and deviation from the plan. They move as one force, as if they are controlled by one single entity. I think our concept of free will and entrepreneurship (that you have potential to be the next Amazon) is a farce.

That's literally what the conference is about. All of the seemingly contradictory/competing entities are in reality controlled by one force.
Pic related is how they do it with the media

Attached: cfrmedia.png (3781x2702, 2.64M)

>all of the seemingly contradictory/competing entities are in reality controlled by one force
whew

Attached: anunnakicounciloftwelve.jpg (1000x621, 80K)

The only good thing here is that he didn't say Amazon Alexa would come by STANDARD so there is at least that.
>Also is it me or is it some weird anglo trait to tolerate so easily such intrusions of privacy.

Attached: 1521148660286.jpg (644x603, 226K)

Many of the members of the Bildeberg group changes every year. You can see this before it became secret.

So basically Annunaki is the Hivemind conglomerate wanting to turn Earth into client state?
>whew, nigga

Attached: 5500920+_4b726c55a00e04ac21bdf7a51f71edde.jpg (295x200, 12K)

fuck modern cars, fuck modern everything

Attached: aircraft-engine.jpg (1920x1280, 384K)

>Buy an old vehicle, until they ban those for being "inefficient". It will start with buy-back program, then outright ban.

What do you think Cash for Clunkers was? It was to incentivize getting old reliable mid 90s cars off the road, many of them in perfectly serviceable condition, in order to force the sales of the trash late 2000s models that have reliability problems and mandatory always-on surveillance.

Step 1 has already happened, and will happen a second time since it was successful the first.

bump