How long until Musk is caught in two simultaneous scandals?

How long until Musk is caught in two simultaneous scandals?

Attached: musk is concerning the rothschilds.png (593x204, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DvM7VlT2-rwJ:https://twitter.com/erinbiba/status/1000799555577896961 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=ubuntu
archive.is/JbmV5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If the Jews did that it would only make shit worse for them.

It's already beginning.

Attached: elon provokes the beast.jpg (1072x334, 49K)

Attached: 1515272349456.jpg (695x900, 145K)

It's legit, too, even though she made her account private.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DvM7VlT2-rwJ:https://twitter.com/erinbiba/status/1000799555577896961 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=ubuntu

And archived it in case the Google cache is refreshed.

archive.is/JbmV5

sounds like he is planning to take /ourelon/ down....

they took down MJ and even a US president JFK for getting woke. Elon better go all in and fix it so they are taken out because if he doesnt do something they will take him out.

did we ever find out who she is so we can contact her employer in the media to see if they support her using their media platform to spread lies and disinformation which she is so proud of?

Elon's twitter outrage is not particularly ground-breaking, and will probably be forgotten by the public at large by the end of the week if he continues evading the anti-semite net. But after thinking about it, I believe it would be in the interest of Jow Forums to see him fall. Listen: Right now, the anti-semite spergs on twatter are only making our side look worse. He's not going to warm up to nazis just because they cheered him on after an innocuous statement about the media. These little pissing matches are not the path to revealing the JQ.
However, he presented us with an opportunity. We should use this to destroy him, not try to pull him to our side. He still has too much to lose! You think he will just up and join an internet clique just because the jews tried to screw him out of Mars? But if he actually falls here, he IS screwed out of Mars, and this is the Musk we can use. A Husk of Musk.
Not only this, but his fanbase (reddit) will remain Musk fans if he succeeds here. But if he is torn down by the progressives, the Musk fans are polarized into defending Musk (and becoming nazis), or turning on Musk (and restricting science). Science fags will finally be forced to leave their centrist hives, because the big bad JQ is knocking on their door.
So I am in the opinion that Musk being torn down by jewry is the more chaotic and interesting outcome of this scenario. If we make fake twitter accounts to be offended jews, I think we can win on many fronts. And then twitter may have to police jewish accounts to ensure they are being offended by the correct material.
Then, in the end, we can send him and his car to Mars. Become the Jew

Attached: 1489273603657.jpg (862x1000, 148K)

Place tou bets folks.What wull they throw on him.
My money are on sexual harrasment/rape

BREAKING: Multiple Tesla Model Xs accuse Elon Musk of sexual harassment

Elon is a chad. He literally does whatever the fuck he wants. Virgin (((journalists))) don't stand a chance. Watch them autistically scream at the prospect of a media rating site.

clearly meant democrats and the left
the left thinks he means jews
i love these guys

>checked
The Devious Leaf. Backfire the kikes plan in their face? It can work but I have no twatter experience..

THERE
WAS
A
HOOKER
IN
THE
TRUNK

Didnt Backbrace Canklecunt try exactly this same thing with her Trutharoo verification site or whatever the fuck that was?

Attached: 1cle.png (1200x600, 406K)

Unleash the memes, goys!

Attached: 6DEFACB7-3A15-4DFC-8E69-9A6BD7BAD0BF.jpg (1024x695, 72K)

>wants Jow Forums to literally create a Mad Scientist for lulz

i mean, sure, y not?

knowing his track record, he will probably come dangerously close to failure, succeed and then make a profit

Attached: elon_musk_ukr.jpg (635x483, 47K)

This is a good idea

Pretty sure Musk is talking about a site where users do the rating. Would be heavily in favor of alternative media.

I'm putting together a team

Attached: gasangers age of zog.jpg (1278x531, 660K)

Attached: Gasengers.png (779x1000, 1.64M)

Who's Hawkeye?

Steven Anderson

Attached: Soros Thanos.jpg (990x600, 153K)

Holy shit this is huge!

It all makes sense now, his comments about low birthrates (he wasn't talking about niggers and brownies that's for sure), the media attacks against him and his company that followed...and now this. /ourguy/ indeed and i used to think he was a shabbos goy!

>comments about low birthrates
I didn't hear about this, care to clarify?

A few weeks ago he alerted about demographics and said that people will have to start to regard having children as a social duty, the video is on youtube i believe.

>And then twitter may have to police jewish accounts to ensure they are being offended by the correct material.
fucking checked

Is that why I'm 'blocked' by her?

Attached: Screenshot_20180529-115054.png (1440x2560, 716K)

how is this different from the facebook 'trust ratings' proposed a few months ago wherein users' feedback determines the ratings? everyone was pretty opposed to that. why does everyone seem to love this idea?

bump! you niggers! Elon Musk almost named The Jew and you niggers are not paying attention?!?

Because nobody trusts Facebook

>Elon Musk almost named The Jew

The madman tricked the jew to name themselvs in fact.

Because why not? If you don't like the site don't use it. Looking forward to the 0% trust rating for CNN and all the -bergs and -steins.

>733 replies to 733

gib sauce pls

STOP,DONT BE LIKE (((THEM)))

>A Husk of Musk.

Attached: kek.jpg (239x239, 16K)

we are memeing the future

Sorry Shlomo I workshopped that and it came up zero.

Attached: 1527494841469.png (1011x769, 796K)

Dear Erin Biba,

I invited Elon Musk over to my house to watch Midnight Run. All of a sudden, I look over during the desert biplane scene, and Elon is blowing my Cockapoo. A true beastiality-phile he is.

So, this is my idea so far. We flood twitter with various minorities complaining about his anti-semite statements. Then this can be combined with the sexual allegations to create a front that is angry about his male-whiteness. So we can sockpuppet not just jews, but other minorities in order to get the agitate real minorities and real jews into following suit. The future of Mars should not be lead by another white male, but by a minority who represents us all; could be the angle pursued. I think it sounds enough like a progressive talking point that they might think it's real and go with it. Then they can do the legwork for us, so if we're traced, they don't just catch a bunch of channers. But Musk's defeat must be COMPLETE.

There are some natural hubris elements as well. Musk is a fucking faggot right now, especially with his solar panel bullshit that isn't going to work, and he has already fucked over NASA, so it's all fair play. No harm done.

Further, we can use this as historical evidence later to explain how Jews work. If even Musk is brought down by a tweet, it becomes somewhat more undeniable that criticizing Jews is the same as criticizing the elite (the bourgeoisie!) , and we come closer to using Communism to hoisting the Jews on their own petard (rightly so, for creating Communism).

Shlomo Shlomo...
Nice subversion, but no.

if you aren't just counter-jewing, recognize that all things can't be done so directly. If you really want to win, you have to be smart, you have to be strategic, and you have to sometimes stave off a good thing for a better thing later. Musk is useless to us right now. Crush him, and raise him up into the fold.

sorry,
"...in order to agitate real minorities and real jews"

>10th Dan level jewing
>a fucking leaf

why am I not surprised

Attached: 1312561670928.gif (452x523, 4K)

Antagonizing smart people is not wize.

anyone have that screencap with all the responses and elon laughing?

underrated

Attached: 1503883046260.gif (500x332, 997K)

Grimes Trojan horse

every time

Attached: 61262y7.jpg (1036x725, 112K)

What like how we swooped in and saved their asses practically against our will? Do they remember that part?

Confirmed it
>do it borthers
Fucking spam filter

Attached: 1527525607312.jpg (529x1024, 126K)

gay.

kek good enough for me

Attached: 1510906682665.jpg (680x875, 91K)

I miss Tay

I think about myself all the time. This day is for you to spend a few minutes thinking of me

A glowing Jew.
This actually explains who Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer truly was and how he played the victim card simultaneously as he struck out at the other reindeer who had been diligently working for years and are now seen as villains... Sad! Prancer DID NOTHING WRONG!!

guys these are really gay.

who is this guy?

Attached: bebrave.png (631x763, 239K)

excellent

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Attached: 1525925900293.jpg (236x236, 17K)

>People called me a bitch and an idiot for being hostile and saying ignorant things!

This is just like when Anita when in front of the UN to complain about being called a liar and told she sucks.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Journos are trying to meme Musk into the next gamergate.
They want to distract people from their appalling ethics record, low public trust, and the way they are privately coordinating narratives across seemingly independent sites to suit a very specific political agenda.

Attached: truth_about_gamergate.png (1249x8260, 2.8M)

absolute dogshit plan, the media will just bring up a new science innovator figure for normies to worship and you'll just ruin Musk for no good reason. Face it, he stirs the pot a lot more than most others so it's beneficial to keep him going instead of tearing him down. You can't outjew a jew.

(((Shachtman)))

yeah, but the new science man will be not able to do what musk did. You just want to sit and wait it out.

> is there anyone here willing to throw some shit at a wall and see what sticks?
> win $1 million

Stupid cat, those kitten will grow up, become dirty strays, and never, ever think about how fucked up their mom ended after walking into the fire 5 times to save them. Stupid stray cat...

I'm imagining they just edit the pussy tapes with a sound-alike and photoshop cause it worked so well the first time. Honestly don't know how desperate they're gonna get.

It will be that fembot Grimes who comes out with assault and rape allegations after their ultimate break up. If Musk doesn't reprogram her, the she will destroy him. That was the Jew plot all along.

I hope not

Media will stop casting him as Tony Stark, and instead a mentally ill misanthropic billionaire.
All because he asked a question.

Attached: 46F25AB1-6B7C-49FB-9620-6AC3524611BF.jpg (1024x724, 124K)

kek

and he probably won't escape this unscathed anyway. We may as well capitalize on his fuck-up