Things that make you go hmmmmm

Things that make you go hmmmmm

Attached: FB_IMG_1527555196693.jpg (800x800, 85K)

Tebow had an actual point, retarded niggers are taking a knee for retarded niggers getting shot for being too dumb to behave when stopped by a cop.

Attached: clock inventor.jpg (960x821, 84K)

the best and brightest niggers are smarter than 1/2 of all white americans

racists will never tell you this!!!!

Only things making things go hmm is your mom looking at my cock you fucking dick head fucking shitstain.

Abortion is murder, and only jews like to murder non jews.

Fuck you for being a weird person to want to live in a world where killing babies by stabbing them a good thing.

Fuck you and eat shit.

Sportfags are no more important than furfags.

False equilvance
Attitude and character
Everyone loves the guy so he can get away with it. It also is in line with the NFL's demographic and culture so it was accepted by the community. It also wasn't done at a time where American politician consciousness was at an all time high.

>

Attached: snap15.png (350x350, 208K)

>Things that make you go hmmmmm
I mean, really? You can't even write? Ebonics is so retarded it'll devolve into emojis very soon.

nobody likes niggers. not even the people watching them throw balls

Tebow had a good reason the other didn’t

If you can’t see that you are part of the problem

Tebow never kneeled for the national anthem Jamal

FAKE NEWS

Tebow never knelt during the national anthem, i hate lefties and their lies

fake news

Attached: 24055DAC-0487-4CF1-B1F6-C3495A609E13.jpg (1536x435, 129K)

>woof woof

This, literally fake news. Also Tebow was a top tier player expelled by the satanic NFL kikes just for his views.

white people are awesome

>no resistance
>bulb pops from too much voltage
Lel

Fake news. He never knelt during the National Anthem.

How big of a lie is it?

Even Snopes said it was false.

> Well okie dokie let me not sign him to a contract because I'm a rich team owner

Who the fuck was that tweet direct towards? It should have focused on social stigma and not contracts.

Attached: ZAjGAKN.png.jpg (500x625, 46K)

sauce or didnt happen.
He was ran out of the nfl. Despite taking the broncos as far as he did. He was too great a role model.

hey, maybe it's 1 gauge wire or something

>we have to invent events to justify our poor behavior because the public is no longer on our side

The absolute state of nigger intellectuals

Attached: 1476131855335.gif (640x480, 1001K)

>kneeling in the end zone to give thanks to God after a TD is now kneeling during the anthem to protest abortion
>forgetting Tebow was run out of the NFL for doing that

Attached: 1526675979380.jpg (255x233, 39K)

>Time Tebow

It didn't happen. A simple google search will show you. Quit being a lazy faggit

Things like this is also our problem. We cant act like them for the sake of winning.

Then boycott the NFL and let the market fix it. Pro sports are retarded anyway.

t. Plebbit

Increasing cross-sectional areas would only decrease the resistance.

>time tebow

holy shit!

it's also notable that neither QB was particularly effective and have drifted out of the league because the new guys coming in are simply better.

Attached: 1423527746003.jpg (243x250, 8K)

o-oh yeah I knew that... Just uh, testing you...

Attached: japanese ghost.jpg (1000x562, 81K)

Tebow was kneeling to defend innocent lives.
Nogs are kneeling for the right to take innocent lives.

> shows photo of tebow kneeling while people walking sidelines clearly not during time of national anthem.

Fake news liberal fags

Tebow never knelt for the anthem faggot fucker.

Attached: nfl 2021.jpg (470x366, 39K)

Its fake, don't feed into this bullshit, they want you to justify hypocrisy.
You don't need to because it never happened

Stop watching grown men chase a ball.

Save the sharks!

Attached: altrightsharks.png (1388x1440, 1.49M)

I learned something today.

Tebow never kneeled during the anthem you fucking double nigger

sage

Hypocrisy? Like the NFL and their sponsors?

Attached: NFL Bud.jpg (1200x799, 182K)

he knelt in prayer to thank God after a touchdown

the controversy is that he was punished (or maybe they just considered punishing him?) for performing an end zone celebration, which is a punishment for unsportsmanlike conduct

If true, I don't support that either. Ideally, everyone should stand the same way for the anthem because the idea is that we are one people united. Problem is we aren't one united people anyway, we're full of individualistic showboats, niggers, kikes, and spics.

Are they sure he wasn't kneeling to thank God?

>paying any attention to meathead jocks

He never kneeled during the anthem.

Also he's white.

sage

Shitskins of any tier within their own kind are by definition 1-3 standard deviations below whites of the same tier of their people.

Kikes will never tell you this!!!

yeah but only those two

he couldn't complete half his passes and refused to play any other position. he was on four teams and only one of them had him play as a starting qb

Niggers deserve to he in Africa with ebola, not in the USA.

Imagine my surprise that a sport watched primarily by conservative white males, agrees with the white christian qb who disagrees with abortion. But has contempt for the uppity and uninformed nigger who is paid exorbitant sums of money

The difference is that Tebow isn't a racist sharia-worshiping islamofascist nigger with a chip on his shoulder.

Attached: 1527393202492.jpg (720x944, 56K)

This is patently false - Tim kneeled to pray, and not during the anthem. Complete bullshit meme.

Subtle

Time Tebow is best Tebow
>as always OP cant stop sucking cock