How much damage has MGTOW done to society so far? How much damage will it continue to do? What can be done to stop it?

How much damage has MGTOW done to society so far? How much damage will it continue to do? What can be done to stop it?

Attached: bumplimitplz.jpg (626x626, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0VDda56VgUq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vocaroo.com/i/s0VDda56VgUq

How much damage has no fault divorce done to society so far? How much damage will it continue to do? What can be done to stop it?

FTFY

>MGTOW
Isn't it just a bunch of incels deciding to stay incels? Does anyone miss them?

MGTOW and feminism are two sides on the same coin

Attached: 1526401643568.jpg (480x480, 46K)

>everything is horseshoe theory

do you think before you type? obviously not.

Attached: 1523745949754.jpg (505x567, 35K)

sure (((MGTOW))) is fighting for men's rights and save poor hard working men from (((feminism)))

>How much damage has Feminism done to society so far? How much damage will it continue to do? What can be done to stop it?

Fixed.

Attached: 1483218103753.png (864x785, 125K)

You have to be a shut-in hermit with no social life and little responsibilties to have the deep research required to actually find MGTOW and watch and read enough about it to actually know it even exists.

99.9% of normies you ask on the street wouldn't have a fucking clue what you're talking about simple because they have lives outside of sitting on the internet all day.

To do damage, you must first be taken seriously.

Attached: 1525034175697.png (1000x1172, 207K)

Nice blue pill. You ready for a real red pill? Feminism and traditionalism are two sides of the same coin of gynocentrism.

>that pic
>TL:DR
>Equity vs equality

yeah off course i know the different, because the ways how men and women think are different.
But the outcomes are the same, they all avoid marriage and having kids, some MGTOW are losers who cant even get their women

That's true. But many of that 99% are MGTOW they just don't know it. The marriage rate isn't collapsing because of shitposters on Jow Forums, it's collapsing because men have few incentives to marry.

Attached: marriage rate.png (375x281, 22K)

What about niggers?

I will support a woman if she bears my children. That means not wasting her natural talent on a "career", and apply her talent on raising decent children.

no, MGTOW is the blue pill
the red pill is both feminism and MGTOW are invented by the jews so they can reduce your population by turning your men and women against each other

What about them? Their role models keep spouting retarded bullshit that lands those degenerate mongrels in prisons.
Niggers are a non-issue compared to spics.

Nonsense. Men have always went their own way, it wasn't "invented". There were MGTOWs in ancient athens, a patriarchal utopia where women were property. Men going their own way today is largely a reaction against feminist capture of our institutions and the impotence of traditionalists, due to their own gynocentric hang-ups, in preventing that capture from taking place.

I'd say its more so related to the fact a huge portion of the male population find it difficulty to support themselves, let a lone afford a wife and family.

So they just dont bother. What are you going to do? Have a wife an kids living in your childhood bedroom?

Are the MGTOWs protesting on college campuses now and demanding $ from women for their half nigger kids?? News to me.

MGTOW is just a modern label for what always happens when you remove the incentives for men to participate in society. Actually do research for once, and see this is not the first time in recorded human history where men simply walked away. But that would require doing work or having some integrity, it's easier to just blame everything on Jews.

Women are shit and they despise men. They only love chads because chads will gve her more beautiful versions of herself.

turn women into propwety then talk about marriage

no, but the outcomes are same.
How can you defend an ethnostate with feminism and mgtow shits

I'm sure for some men that's true. And for many others, the prospect of marriage offers rewards incommensurate with the risks.

Divorce lawyers are Jews, why would they try to end their Billion Dollar cash cow?

If your ethnostate is run by gynocentrists like you, it will have a feminism problem in no time. And with time, a reactionary MGTOW pressure release.

still better than china, because chinese girls hate their own kind, they like everything that is non-chinese, they are easy for non chinese, but when it comes to chinese men, they demand degrees, cars incomes, houses, everthing, they dont even do houseworks,. Feel bad about western women? china is even worse, but if you are an alpha, you can handle women everywhere

>What can be done to stop it?
Impossible now that women have the right to vote. Let's not kid ourselves - they will never give up all that sweet power/gibs. They'll pass a man tax and do mental backflips until they can call it equality before they ever admit fault.

Attached: 1495906116931.jpg (466x483, 71K)

How is your precious ethnostate going to thrive when your men have no incentive to sacrifice for it? This is the main problem with you gynocentrists: you don't take men's concerns and feelings into consideration, and think you can just shame them into compliance if they don't do what you want.

MGTOW is a reaction to degenerating society. You can not stop it without fixing societal degeneration, but it's too late to do anything about that either.

i am not fucking gynocentrist, because i hate feminism.
I am not defending gold digging women, i hate them

>not agreeing that women should be property

Ok

Im not alpha though and neither do i care

You are a gynocentrists because you talk like their pet

Nobody takes niggers seriously and they definitely do damage in the U.S. so you're original premise is false.

stop calling me fucking gynocentrist
i have been criticising feminism all the time, but recently got red pilled on MGTOW

>stop calling me fucking gynocentrist
Stop being a gynocentrist and I will. First, go look up what gynocentrism is and realize that you are one, then stop.

i am not, i just want an ethnostate where all men and women get along like friends, they all have to stay in their traditional positions, like men work outside, defend their countries, protect their women and children. Women should have kids to the housework.

I'm not accusing you of being feminist. Feminism is not the only political manifestation of gynocentrism, it's just the currently most successful form. Traditionalism, and I use that word loosely, because let's face it, your traditions are gone now, is another form of gynocentrism. It dates back to the concept of courtly love in medieval Christian Europe, where notions of female nobility and sanctity became culturally entwined with masculine properties like honor and duty. Over the long term, this susceptibility to female guile led to feminist revolutions.

Your belief that women are just people like you with a different organ between their legs makes you vulnerable to their hypergamous designs on civilization. It's why traditionalists have lost every single solitary battle against the feminists, without exception.

how can i be a fucking gynocentrist when my country (china) is the bigest victim of feminism and gold digging greedy women?

Shouldn't he be handing her a roast beef sammich?

>women
>men
>friends
Oh nonononono

Are you female? Women would sell us for a new bag. They divorce men in record numbers. There is no bigger traitor than the human female. Its literally on her biology to cuck you

>if I imply it is a fallacy I can dismiss the argument without a rebuttal

MGTOW and feminism aren’t the same, but they both use similar methods of reasoning and both start from a different set of false premises to arrive at opposite conclusions

>China
>Biggest victim of feminism
Get out of here troll.

because the jews programme your women into those greedy feminists, those divorse lawyer are jews

It'll only be damaging until the the age of the artificial womb, where w*men will become completely obsolete

For fuck sakes, go look up the definition of gynocentrism already because it's painfully obvious you don't know what it means. Protip: You can be against feminism and still be a gynocentrist. I doubt you will admit you are one, you'll continue to deny like like White Nationalists and Tradcons do.

>that would require doing work or having some integrity, it's easier to just blame everything on Jews.
You just summed up pol

No fault divorce was also pushed in Rome for example.

Women hate civilization, they just want chad

you probably think about the west right? the west is not one country, what about poland? what about hungary? they are doing just fine

>Takes women rights away by force
>Women now have to be faithful or starve

I was thinking the United States. Poland and Hungary are not usually lumped into 'Western Civilization.'

what a fucking idiot
tips fedora

>It dates back to the concept of courtly love in medieval Christian Europe, where notions of female nobility and sanctity became culturally entwined with masculine properties like honor and duty. Over the long term, this susceptibility to female guile led to feminist revolutions.
Literally the first time I have ever seen this theory top fucking kek. I like it.

Fuck you nobody's clicking that

That's how it used to be, and that's the only way civilization works.

>Gynocentrism refers to a dominant or exclusive focus on women in theory or practice; or to the advocacy of this.[1] Anything can be considered gynocentric when it is concerned exclusively with a female (or feminist) point of view.
wikipedia

it will continue to do increasing damage until society changes.

Attached: 1510018232714.jpg (1024x882, 116K)

Brother, why do you care? Most of them aren't having kids anyways. They are a genetic dead end, not worth saving even for your "white race".
You should be thankful a movement like this has come along and stopped these creatures from reproducing.

"Civilization is men deciding who women get to fuck."

I'm married. But I support mgtow. After a generation or two, women will be fucking neets in the streets to feel fulfilled.

>they have lives outside of sitting on the internet all day.
They watch TV all day.

that's what i am talking about

Mgtow is what ZOG wants: die off of middle class and citizen-mentality.

Why should we try to stop it. Both parties are getting what they want.
Women get their own money to buy the useless shit their husbands wouldn't buy, and men can play vidya and actually hang out with their friends. It's win-win.

laugh at this retard

Let me ask you this, do you believe the modern marriage contract conforms to that definition of gynocentrism? Ultimately, what are we talking about here if we're not talking about the modern marriage contract?

>Yes goy marry the women
>Oh too bad for you goy if she divorced you
>I'll protect "your interests" goy
>>Lose all your assets to the screwed up system
>Too bad goy, you better """vote""" better next time
>>Your vote doesn't matter because of the majority of women and mangina
>MGTOW so jewish
>

You want to stop MGTOW? Take away women's rights ALL OF THEM No voting, no working, no 'no-fault divorce,' no alimony, no child support. You'd be amazed at how far right this country would swing and how quickly the white birth rate would rocket.

>How much damage has MGTOW done to society so far?
A LOT
But most "MGTOWs" aren't intentionally so.
The most MGTOW guys there are are shut-in NEETs or semi-shut-ins who work as little as they have to to pay the bills. They spent their time playing vidyas, reading, coding, whatever. A lot of them don't think about women AT ALL (unlike the militant MGTOWs). They've realized a long time ago that they were low SMV and that the whole thing would be a losing proposition for them, and they've accepted it. It's not really a choice that they've made, it's a result of hypergamy. Even if they worked hard to improve their SMV, the bar would eventually just get raised and some other guys would find themselves in their situation.
It really, really makes sense to stop caring about women for a lot of guys. But society shames that. I think it's largely as a result of the shaming that some guys turn incels or MGTOW/MRA/whatever. tbf MGTOW is in large part organized propaganda, which is understandable distinctly from a personal reaction.
>How much damage will it continue to do?
Mass immigration will continue and demographic collapse will be avoided, but the underlying issues will not be solved and it's going to get nasty over time.
>What can be done to stop it?
The real underlying issues are female hypergamy, society's reliance on the family unit and lack of incentives for low SMV males to continue to support society.
There are many ways to address that. The general consensus here is that feminism needs to get nuked.
Another way could be waifubots and polygyny.

i can see that. It doesn't address the concerns of mgtows though. Disaffected men are the only people who have ever formed and actual armed revolution. So when there's a huge population of them we might want to take a look at why that is. At the very least, ostracizing them is only going to make resentment build up faster. But that's outside of your control because that's what feminism is.

Most MGTOW haven't even heard the term 'MGTOW'

>no working
get fucked they would force marriage on everyone if that happened id rather light society on fire

>All tradcons are a divorce away from MGTOW

Attached: 1526854606567.jpg (750x1425, 176K)

Women want money, but not so badly that they'd work for it. Especially not when an easier alternative is readily available.

Is it really a 'marriage plantation' if you rule it?

well the judicial system that surrounds it, for one.

What has to go so wrong during your childhood that this is what you think marriage is?

briffaults law says that it is

Which I would argue is part of the contract. You're not going to escape the courts if you have a spouse determined to put you in court. Unless you just surrender to her every demand.

If women are completely dependent on men for survival briffault's law doesn't matter.

this exactly. MGTOWs get judged by their advocates. But actual MGTOWs arent the one talking about it all the time.

You're far too naive to be posting here.

interestng point. kind of like how you will never hear from an actual Buddhist because they're just off meditating and not shilling their religion

>surrender to her every demand.
which disgusts women

see one

ur right, because they derive benefit from taxation of males
they benefit no matter fucking what happens, which brings me to my point. fuck the plantation

>>the face of /mgtow/

Attached: Racecar (1).png (512x384, 202K)

Tell me about your experiences with women. Assuming you have any, which I doubt.

well maybe. I dont mean to say mgtows are particularly more withdrawn than any other ideology. It's more like the people who make youtube videos or argue on forums are doning the mantle of an advocate for the ideology, but activism is not part of the ideology. There's nothing baout being mgtow which necessitates you recruit. Except maybe to be honest about the realities of marriage with the other men close in your life, but not to shout on the internet street corner.

>No female voters
>No welfare state

Women prefer to live alone, which is why they jumped on the divorce train and kicked their sperm donor to the curb.
I think this is just part of a natural evolution. If men and women were able to co-exist why would there need to be rules and religion created to scare them into remaining together?

"A wise man learns from others mistakes"

Do you have any examples?

>remove social safety nets for women
>be extremely ignorant that men will just vote for forced marriage to "save" women
men arent your friend, they will sell you out at the first sign of profit

Your parents divorcing you will do it to you, that picture isn't bad as reality, he's just giving her his credit card not his house. And it happens to half of all marriages, so no wonder men don't want to marry.

>Women prefer to be polygamous, which is why they jumped on the divorce train and kicked their sperm donor to the curb.
>I think this is just part of a natural evolution. If men and women were able to monogamous why would there need to be rules and religion created to scare them into remaining together?