Senior Member of EDL Jailed for sexually abusing a 10 year old girl...

Senior Member of EDL Jailed for sexually abusing a 10 year old girl. I want to see these #freetommy shills to protest This.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/edl-english-defence-league-leigh-mcmillan-jailed-paedophile-old-bailey-a8231231.html

Attached: IMG_20180526_061250.jpg (1143x1080, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/edl-english-defence-league-leigh-mcmillan-jailed-paedophile-old-bailey-a8231231.html
apfeurope.com/2016/03/the-zionist-takeover-of-european-nationalism-and-the-mohammad-cartoons-plot/
youtube.com/watch?v=yXVDWYE7xME
youtube.com/watch?v=r9oOiIGdcFc
youtube.com/watch?v=FRRIm8hYfBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what does tommy have to do with this?
mongo

I wonder if this is a Mossad psy op to make people think muslims are rapists and pedophiles to cover up the fact that Jews steal children, rape them and ship their organs to Israel.

Attached: 1516513009758.jpg (4402x5727, 3.99M)

>spook organisation that tommy left
suck dicks MI6

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/edl-english-defence-league-leigh-mcmillan-jailed-paedophile-old-bailey-a8231231.html

odd how the press is allowed to report on that innit?

That jew organ trafficking bullshit is an entirely other world of madness. It gets nowhere near enough publicity for how fucking over the top vile it is.

All part of pizzagate and will be exposed soon.

>Leigh McMillan, 46, groomed his 10-year-old victim with cigarettes and drugs before subjecting her to a “spiral of sexual abuse” during the mid-1990s, jurors at the Old Bailey heard.

>McMillan attacked the girl as she lay on her mother's bed and warned: “You mustn't tell your mum - she'd be really upset.”

>He assaulted the youngster around 100 times over a five-year period, the court was told.

Attached: 1d5.gif (367x265, 558K)

bump

>Leigh McMillan, 46, groomed his 10-year-old victim with cigarettes and drugs before subjecting her to a “spiral of sexual abuse” during the mid-1990s, jurors at the Old Bailey heard.

McMillan attacked the girl as she lay on her mother's bed and warned: “You mustn't tell your mum - she'd be really upset.”

READ MORE
Children left living with paedophiles in London after police failings
He assaulted the youngster around 100 times over a five-year period, the court was told

Reminder:
Tommy is a Zionist Shill literally funded by the same people wanting neo-con war machines to fight an apocalyptic war to fund Cheney's mates
apfeurope.com/2016/03/the-zionist-takeover-of-european-nationalism-and-the-mohammad-cartoons-plot/

Attached: jewishcounterjihad.jpg (557x377, 74K)

see link in

The case has finished

all the e-celebs spammed on this board have sold their souls for shekels and are working on behalf of the NWO.

Attached: 1526401643568.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Attached: 1527548586073.gif (450x450, 581K)

>Center for Security Policy and an online terror manual the police don’t care about

>Sheldon Adelson (below) is another of the donors behind the Center for Security Policy, >which in turn provided Tommy Robinson with the money used to hire coaches and supply free lager and cocaine to the hundreds of football hooligans whose presence enabled the EDL to burst onto the scene in 2009.

Attached: GetFile.aspx?guid=b160e6dd-4b4e-4d68-93ce-a160ecb97bb3&SiteName=Newsmax.jpg (600x407, 175K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yXVDWYE7xME

Attached: 1500463637128.png (1372x1222, 910K)

Horrendous it is.

Good I hope these coked up firmed up zog cunts get the book thrown at them. traitors

Its disgusting

I get a feeling the veneer of it all may be starting to crack finally.

*Click*

Attached: 1527548892602.jpg (755x500, 130K)

it is. It's funny that you can browse this board and get a real time indication of the jewish mindset based on how they are acting.

Or JIDF are just rolling out their new crowd sourced *AI* mindfuck campaign

Yeah thats what i come here for. And all the other shills as well. It's fascinating seeing the bots argue and the real folk in between

Yes she was 10 but she really looked 12 so it's ok in my book!

Attached: 1525282039004.jpg (439x290, 23K)

You need to convert to Islam if you want to be a pedophile

This board at the mo should be called /JIDF/ meme factory R+D.

the police quickly infiltrated the EDL and filled it full of their criminals including their paedos. calling this police-paedo 'tommy's old mate' is a lie, but leftshits will swallow it whole and smile.

You have to be a white to be pro at pedophilia, they are holding the title.

I don't mind anyone posting anything. Who the fuck am I?
But i do mind the shilling for many figures as clear PR for their target audience without discussing issues around their funding and links.

Take the blonde lady with a deep voice

how can you tell?
Any tips?

Attached: Ted Heath.jpg (900x500, 119K)

Cool feels bro

>leftshits will swallow it whole and smile.
Like Tommy when Frank Gaffney fills him up with centre for social policy jiice

youtube.com/watch?v=r9oOiIGdcFc
youtube.com/watch?v=FRRIm8hYfBo

Oy Vey Tommy!
i hear you're a paid up Zionist now!
How interesting

Attached: 0b4.jpg (640x620, 51K)

>this suddenly makes it okay to incarcerate people who speak out against muslim migrants

Wow, so this is the power of an IQ of 85.

>Englishman sent to prison for crime he didn't commit on the word of some slut obviously paid in cash to tell an elaborate lie in court to make EDL look bad

>Real Muslim child rapists walk because muh Islamophobia

Tommy's not part of the EDL and left with good reason. So what? This is nothing to do with him so why should it affect him?

Tommy is a Mossad operative

Attached: 1497054579033.jpg (708x515, 34K)

Pedophilia is the traditional form of marriage for alpha males. Best way for successful men to get an unsoiled mate. Anything else is feminist propaganda.

This is a test.

Rotherham: 1400
Luton: 1

Clearly the media's moral outrage should be directed at the EDL.

should have changed his name to muhamed got a tan an grew a bear, mightve got community service.

>mightve got community service.
Or a knighthood

holy shit shills are fucking scared shitless

17 years is too little, all pedos burn

Attached: cure for pedophilia.webm (840x472, 2.91M)

terrible meme I feel sorry for your parents

>Believing liberal leftists' claims of child molestation ever............
really OP? Shillbot much?

Attached: john-podesta-tony-podesta-computer-generated-facial-recognition-from-police-30336033.png (500x860, 206K)

Kikes

i can't stop singing that hey tommy tommy song. i couldn't care less about the UK but just watching one video, i've been singing it for two days.

Attached: 2342342342.gif (245x243, 928K)

accusing you of sex offenses is the last tactic they use before outright executing you.
i would honestly not be surprised if they try to frame tommy as a pedo soon, if he is not killed in prison at least.

What is this fucking dumb meme? Cringe compilations? Since when do Jow Forums losers care about coming off as "cringe" (damn i feel like a fag using that word lol)

Oh wait this ones pretty good lulz

They don't. This is the latest meme out of the israeli think tanks to combat this board. Seems like they've foregone all subtlety.

Yea i come back from 8-chan for two minutes and the whole place has turned into a shit show

Attached: 1497180877990.png (896x232, 82K)

Attached: 1497799711918.png (895x214, 81K)

a cant believe this is fookin 'appenin lads. fook sake

Attached: 3657463.jpg (360x360, 25K)

NOT ARE FOOKIN TOMMEH NEVA WOOD

bump

Attached: paedophisles.jpg (519x324, 43K)

How can it be proven two people had sex 20 years ago?

What if the woman made it all up because she doesn't like the guy?

Why does every keep referring to him as Tommy Robinson when his real name is Stephen (((Lennon)))?

And why do these kikes always play the name game to hide their Jewish roots?

Attached: 1402514057917.jpg (485x600, 217K)