Are anime girls white?

Serious question! Are anime girls white?

The skin color is usually light but that could just be some really light shade of chink.

Attached: 1502530743.jpg (538x631, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xn16qSaq4Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=MOwAgqz3sv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i hope so cuz i masturbate while i think of them rather frequently at this point in my life.

I just want to know if anime girls from Japan (unlike OP's pic which is probably American-made) is white.

They're whatever race the character is supposed to be, dumbass.

anime girls with 'natural' light eyes and/or hair = white
basically this

How do you figure out what race they are? It's not like the creators explicitly tell (unless they do).
I don't mean nationality, either. I mean race. White, black, asian, sandnigger, etc.

i mean just because i draw something in one country, it doesn't make them a certain race.
like im white and live in america, but i can draw a black nigger baby in zimbabwe if i want to.
as far as what the intent of the creators of the anime are, IMO it vaires. if you see them with dark hair and dark eyes then they're prob chinks. but if they're natural blondes with blue eyes then they can't be chinks cuz chinks dont have those genes.

They are Russo Japanese.

Attached: 2458475B00000578-2892412-image-a-154_1420030538157.jpg (634x634, 62K)

Worried your waifu might not be pure enough?

They are Japanese

Attached: 1497489479721.png (1046x1322, 1.29M)

if the anime is in japan they are most likely japs unless stated otherwise

stop making this same thread nigger, this isn't Jow Forums related and we've answered this question a thousand times already

Attached: (you)-1.jpg (901x1024, 81K)

if they have blue or green eyes, then probably white. brown/hazel eyes, then probably Asian.

>I'm so stupid I can't tell races apart.
Jesus, you dipshit, do you pretend you can't tell what fucking GENDER they are, too?

Yes! I can't stand it! I need definitive answers!
Time for me to eat a bullet.
I wish I was lying, but I really don't know.

post waifu
also why did faggot op delete the picture?

very rare, but they will sometimes animate Latinos

fuck im retarded wrong thread
still post waifu though

Attached: 1526420972489.png (207x243, 6K)

Sometimes.

Attached: they do look asian.jpg (900x900, 467K)

I actually got evidence for both

Attached: 1518492740822.jpg (640x738, 230K)

Are you sure Japanese people aren't white, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=xn16qSaq4Ok

Japan is THE TRUE WHITE HOMELAND. JAPANESE KNOW THEY WERE SECOND ON THE ISLAND. THIS HISTORY HAS BEEN SUPPRESSED, BUT ALL JAPANESE KNOW IT.

Attached: ainu.jpg (600x905, 195K)

Attached: ac8.jpg (680x578, 41K)

This is what americans look like in jap cartoons lel.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1280x720, 321K)

sub-iq, here you go
That's odd... thanks.
Was expecting this sooner or later.

Attached: Nozomi1.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>big eyes
>variable hair and eye color
they are how japs see whites

yes, she white
slavic in fact

>anime girls with 'natural' light eyes and/or hair = white
Anime is completely inconsistent with representing shit like that. Literally just look at the plot. If the story takes place in Japan, they're probably Japanese.

Literally the only confusion could be white vs asian. If you can't tell that an anime character is supposed to be black or arab, you're an idiot.

thanks hungarybro

No nigger, it's a cheap way and quick way of drawing people which is essential when doing animation.

thats eli
user japs dont have green-blue eyes

They're anime girls, the artists making them usually don't imagine what they'd look like as real people and don't try to make them look like a real race, there are some anime that draw characters as distinctly white or asian but those usually have much more realistic art styles than the typical anime.

you're right.
thanks bro

waifu bread?

Attached: Rose (084).jpg (1915x2400, 417K)

waifu bread

Attached: UMP_9.png (1024x1024, 584K)

Of course they're Japanese dumb ass. Most of them anyway. They speak Japanese, they live in Japan, they have Japanese names, they're fucking weird like Japanese people.
They often look a bit white but it's just because the Japs think it's prettier.
Though some anime are often oddly "international". If it's far in the future, or fantasy inspired or after some cataclysm, etc, sometimes the characters could really be any race and it would still make sense.

and they name 'foreighner' characters with jap names
'asuka' 'kurisu' )))steins(((gate

Sort your self out kid. You've gone full retard.
They are cartoons you ninny

weebs=
youtube.com/watch?v=MOwAgqz3sv0

no why would you do that

Attached: 1522430844234.jpg (591x716, 28K)