Google vs. Bing Today

The difference between Google and Bing today on Memorial Day. Not surprised but still angery.

Attached: Photo_2018-05-28_09-01-11_PM.png (1936x1290, 1.29M)

google does the same disrespectful shit for easter. it's the standard blank google but bing has bunnies or eggs or something festive. but you're phoneposting, desktop has little animated flags on google, not just the text. but you would expect a custom doodle/logo and they only do that for niggers and other nigger loving shit.

Bing has been coming up with more useful search results than Google. Google results are all clickbait, spam, and vaginaposting.

You're right, user. This is the desktop version. It's so fucking small it's barely noticeable. It didn't deserve to be in the logo? It had to be BENEATH it?

Attached: FB_IMG_1527556379215.jpg (1706x960, 37K)

Google is pure shit, I switched to Bing because it actually gives you reward points for searching with it.

Google, Facebook, Twitter and Reddit are destroying their platforms in the name of their ultimate plans and they keep doubling down even though other platforms and alternatives are still available.

Should people on the right boycott Google and start using Bing? I feel like that would shift things in an interesting direction. Stop taking what search engine you use for granted.

WTF I'm switching to Bing now.

Attached: WomensPreferredSize.jpg (1785x2003, 1.37M)

>2018
>still using the google jew

>year of our lord, two thousand and eighteen
>not using duckduckgo
?????

Attached: 1520878216120.png (377x467, 278K)

WTF I hate burgers but I still respect their tradition and love Bing now

this is why elon needs to make a new search engine and become the tech giant he was born to be by destroying them.

He is our last hope!

bing also doesn't add their url to search results that I may want to copy paste.

These tech mongrels think it's an anti-trust defense to shed real users and then plump the reported DAU. We have evidence of FB Twit and Beibit scamming advertisers. Wait until the ad buyers start realizing how hard they've been getting fuckled.

You'll have to buckle your fuckles buckos, it's gonna get nasty.

Fucking google. I had to check for myself. Nigger search engine.

Shitfuck, it's an illustration of how jewgle doesn't give a fuck about this country.

If Bing keeps improving a lot of people will switch. Sadly, Yahoo search is still shit lol

One beholden to recognizing the sacrifices made by the goyim for Israel and one that isn't.

Choose your search engines wisely, Schlomo

>giving a fuck about the idiots who died for Israel
Americans are hilarious.

I already have unless it just isn't up for a given task. Sometimes I have to resort to google but I will say, google isn't nearly as good as it used to be. it really isn't, I'm not just being political. Literally just as a search engine it has deteriorated considerably.

Oh so now Jow Forums wants to pretend it cares about the military while you guys usually shit on them for being welfare Queens and idiots that die for Isreal.
You guys don't appreciate the military at all.

Attached: 1200px-M14_rifle_-_USA_-_7,62x51mm_-_Armémuseum.jpg (1200x585, 67K)

Its funny how you kikes pull shit like this and then act surprised when people are pissed off.

Attached: 1517158633597.jpg (514x652, 274K)

user, this is made extremely obvious in each and every "Google Doodle". I remember the NASA one had one white guy, two white women, and four, or so, mud people in the Doodle, whereas the group's achievements that were being referenced was made up of all white men, except for one asian man, and I believe one white woman. El Goog will pozz things up any chance they get.

And Bing is owned by Microsoft, which was created by nigger-famine-preventer, Bill Gates. The real white man's search engine is Duckduckgo.

Attached: 1499265966335.png (750x702, 415K)

Attached: 1524675956093.png (1122x842, 412K)

>DuckDuckGo
That's literally made by another Talpiot Jew

Attached: asd.png (744x795, 73K)

user, if I can't have one good search engine, I'm going to fucking kill myself. Pls don't tell me this

Attached: 1515861210851.jpg (679x679, 132K)

Is there no search engine run by a heathen gentile we can use?

ive heard this before. if not duckduckgo, where can we go for a search engine?

>we
make up your own minds kikes

>calling me a kike because I call you out for your double standards
Blow your grandpa’s veteran dick, retard.

I guess ill just use google like a good goy

Attached: 1521600254568.jpg (671x436, 140K)

"We" as in people sick of kikery, which was absolutely obvious.

Ixquick used to be a really good one, but it just redirects to google's results now, which is a huge shame.

Attached: ixquick.png (420x116, 7K)

Jews are incapable of acting like human beings and that's why you always get called out. It must be frustrating to realize that you can't help but converse in such a specific way that everyone knows you're jewish. It's ingrained in you.

>A board of many nations is going to respect the American military
Were you in remedial classes growing up user?

>duckduckgo
fucking sucks

KIKE

What kind of mental gymnastics are you performing right now?

excellent! A great job!

Attached: 1520736314246.jpg (782x751, 281K)

> Duckduckboomer.org
Why are microsoft shilling here? Hey microsoft *waves*

this

Attached: Raphi Thumbs Up.png (358x459, 180K)

oh, so this is why my fav tv show hasn't released its latest episode yet

op has gotten so filled up by repills, he had to stop commenting and went to sleep. First thing he's had to eat in weeks.....since Schlomo ordered the truckers strike.

same here. takes awhile to save up the points but i really love the amazon gift cards. i usually use them to help eat the cost of shipping anytime i buy stuff.