Red pilled jobs Jow Forums. Which jobs turn you into a pollack the fastest...

Red pilled jobs Jow Forums. Which jobs turn you into a pollack the fastest? Ill start with pretty much anybody whos in food service is probably red pilled. You can almost immediatly tell a persons character by the way they give a food order. The majority dont know what they want when they get to the window, despite having just sat in line for 10+ minutes silently staring at their poutye. Ive had people get out and take a piss on ground in the drive thru while ordering.

Actually I think the most insidious aspects of our society right now are social media/smartphones and fast food/eating out. I reckon ~50% of the us population would incapable of feeding themselves properly if they had to do it themselves instead of going out and buying food. I worked at a mcds drive thru and we sold an ungodly amount of happy meals. It would be fucking midnight and these people would be stuffing their kids with mcnuggies and salty fries and shit at close to 1 am.

Its basically like the two main things humans need is good food and a sense of worth/cohesive and supporting social circle. Social media/phones and fast food make it super easy to get cheap knockoff versions of those things that are ultimately hollow in the long run.

Attached: 1526337395058.png (720x893, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Labour_Front
lmgtfy.com/?q=incel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i didnt read the post, sorry. i just wanted to comment that the girl in that photo is physically repulsive

Medicine/healthcare
That shit will redpill you pretty fucking fast

Hotel Industry

Construction.

At least in the NE us. Where unions and affirmative action rule over the land. Niggers, despite showing up to work late and often high (usually the company drug dealer as well) cannot be fired because law states we need at least 10 niggers on this jobsite.

They are taken in first into unions despite most of the ones I've seen are incapable of even reading a tape.

Pretty much any job where you have to deal with the "public"

*Phones. Dont know how that turned into poutye

Attached: 1527026420822.jpg (532x640, 45K)

Can confirm. Holy shit. Don't ever let anyone tell you the poor don't have access to healthcare in this country. We hand out $100,000 regimens of harvoni to any bum with hep c.

t. bitter incel

Rent to own business and repo.

Bump. I think the jews are trying to siphon our concious mental energy this way. People get turned into vapid narcissists, only thinking about the next stimulation. So what are the kikes trying to do with it? Trying to summon Moloch?

Attached: 1526705349164.jpg (1664x1000, 988K)

"I use internet words of the month xD"

10/10 gib sos bls

Attached: 1527077602445.png (840x708, 234K)

Normie.

All i know is its a cosplay of deku from my hero. Shouldnt take much googling

Attached: 1524101925351.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

Construction. Although if you work construction you're most likely already at least purple pilled.

I worked at a fast food restaurant with a black boss. That red pilled me in an extremely painful fashion.

We should unironically have state controlled unions like this. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Labour_Front

Lsst one

Attached: 1517009907814.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

I work as a nurse and holy shit nigs and shitballs treat the ED like a fucking vacation spot. its fucking entertainment to these people. medicaid is the most abused form of financial aid ever devised.

I’m going to work in fast food just so I can get truly redpilled and not just be an armchair meme addict.

Since 2004 (at age 17), I've been involved in a family owned small cannabis grow op (bud and wax), party/wedding DJing/sound system provider 3-5 times a month and transporting film/farming/manufacturing equipment in the weekend; never earning less than $71k a year since then (I average $110k a year now). I thank the Lord for cannabis. I also never paid rent, as I still live with my parents in a small ranch (but saving and investing like a kike).

A couple more generations and you'll never know there was negro blood

Attached: 1521149641592.jpg (1080x1349, 126K)

Law enforcement. Some sects of society are beyond redemption.

I lied

Attached: 1520554148756(1).webm (720x404, 1.97M)

Do these companies view affirmative action as just another tax they must pay?

A bad blowjob

Attached: 1437288244813.jpg (454x445, 41K)

>Be in medical school
>Excited to start working with patients
>I hate it

Oh God, working with people is a mistake. I'm just going to grin a bear it until I can lock myself in a lab for the rest of my days.

this is the future and i love it

People suck. Especially loud people. The louder they are the dumber they tend to be.

NYC food vendor here, I have niggers trying to steal and trade from me all the time. Trying to trade food stamps for some nuts, some black woman tried to steal my bottle of hot sauce, get dudes in 1,000 dollar suits asking me for free chips. Shit never ends

Baste dirty water dog vendor

A bong posted that.
Those fuckers spread hepatitis everywhere. If we don't try to treat them then they'll leave blood in places that can infect normal people, especially if they try to rape or spit blood at you.

Fucking based

Teaching.

Security guard. Only worked in that field for 6 months but after 1 I wanted to gas all the tweakers and abolish welfare. There's a reason why retail is dying these days.

I used to want to get into the medical field. I started working on the ocean instead. The best part of my job, apart from earning a good pay, is that I get to check out of society for a month at a time, just be on the water. No traffic, no wild nogs, no dumbshits. If I had to be on the front lines (medical/retail/food) I’d probably, one day, kill everyone I saw and then kill myself

all the pilots i fly with are redpilled :)

Attached: ss (2018-05-28 at 09.33.19).png (431x578, 240K)

Whats the pay?

Fuck the shills

Attached: 1523206498726.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

About $120k. Chief mate on a small coastal unit. Three weeks aboard, then three weeks at home.

I used to think the "Americans are fat" thing was more meme than reality, but now I work in healthcare and it's completely true. If I had to guess what the average patient's bmi was I'd say 32 or so. Granted the fat people go to the hospital more but it's sad.

That sounds nice. Oil rig?

Car Sales. You see people off all walks, races, ethnicity and revealed credit histories financial decisions in the same environment multiple times each day, sometimes 13 hours a day. You notice patterns...

I remember in 2006 I worked at a TGIFridays in the ghetto, and after 2 weeks I wanted to join the Klan, it wasn’t even the fact that niggers don’t tip, that was a given, it gets far worse than that. 30% of your tables would just eat and run out the door with out paying, 50% would be ghetto black ppl who would eat pay for the food and leave anywhere from $1-$5 tip. The other 20% of the time it’s a non black person who would usually leave a decent tip. But in addition to the clientele the management was nigged out too, they would just comp walk outs with out question because they are so used to it happening, then all the fights at the bar, one shooting in the parking lot, the constant smell of marijuana in the restaurant, just unbelievable.

Attached: 8F828A4A-6002-437E-B7BC-8658FA91C872.jpg (1024x512, 44K)

>tfw always wanted into ocean but never had direction

Checked. Tugboat and oil barge, east coast

genes bleached

Attached: https _blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com_uploads_story_thumbnail_70106_663dc540-97c1-4013-b7 (950x534, 446K)

Just start driving east or west and keep going, you’ll find it. Big bluish green wet thing, can’t miss it

Not me specifically, but a very liberal female friend who works as a Starbucks barista (she's slept with more than 100 guys in one year, does lesbian stuff on the side, and is a classic LGBTxyz-SJW in most respects) admitted to her brother (also a friend of mine) that she's started to hate black people, especially black women, because of how rude, demanding, and entitled they are to her.

*tip

Law enforcement or security

I just want to work in my own farm and raise a family, but that's impossible to do here, and I'm starting to think I'll never get to leave this place

Attached: 1526926202901.png (363x296, 136K)

I...I’m sorry. But the Favela is where you must stay.

I've seen a Brazilian poster that has cattle on here, must not be impossible

>ID
Medicare is very jewy indeed...

Get the fuck out of that degenerate hellhole. I moved back down to the by God South and never looked back.

Fuck off, we're full

What the fuck is an incel? Some stupid new word made up by the left like "mansplain"?

lmgtfy.com/?q=incel

"Involuntarily celebrate" for which the cut off is a year with no sex. I didn't know I was one until recently either. A year is like a normal person between girlfriends

A cop in any major city within the U.S. (cannot vouge for other countries).

>wanting to grow cocaine in Columbia
god speed

More greentext stories pls
>be me
>22 in the drive thru
>van of negresses and their spawn get pulled over, sit in our drive thru trying to act like they arent getting pulled over
>they were driving wtih kids in their lap
>after they order the cunt in the passenger seat gets out, walks around the car and right up to the window. Shes clearly drunk, staring at me with the death glare
>first thing she says is "how i wan my fish?"
>i reply "fresh, with extra tartar"
>she continues to stare and reluctantly hand me her debit card
>asks my my name
>give the most generic white person name I can think of
>"im john"
>"ok john if my fish isnt right im coming back for you"
>just give her a wry sarcastic smile and say K
>go tell grill guy to fuck with her sandwiche

I mean how retarded to you have to be to try to intimadate the guy who can fart on your fish filet?

Attached: 1506292882863.jpg (305x253, 18K)

Then he most likely inherited his farm. Most of our land is owned by huge farmers, hence why sóy is produced here. And if you get land near one of them they are gonna find a way to fuck you over: cutting water supply, poisoning your land, producing fake documents to claim it as your own or killing you.

Working overseas does it pretty fast, especially if you're out in the rural areas.

But you open your arsehole for as many chinks, pajeets and muslims as possible. A man who wants to work on his own without disturbing anyone is not welcome, but the scum of the earth is. Then you wonder why your country is the way it is. Someone like me would have already killed at least 5 somalis, but that's not welcome in Sorryland, is it? Let 'em keep pounding your ass and come ask the US to help you later

...is this what black america is like?

t. white neighborhood

Sounds awesome.

Attached: 1461693944366.png (664x616, 25K)

What countries though?

Brazilians live in Detroit the country. Be interesting to have a thread about just Brazilian perspectives on race.

That greentext story brought to you from killwaukee, wisconsin

>But you open your arsehole for as many chinks, pajeets and muslims as possible
That's why we're full. We have enough shitskins, we don't need another.

this
free healthcare is a mistake

>be fast food restaurant
>don't put the menu at the beginning of the line and instead at the end
well wtf do you expect nigger?

Fucking mutts they deserve extermination with extreme prejuidice.

your country is full of mutts

> says the yank

Attached: 1308936074750.jpg (235x237, 10K)

I'm gonna bet they're illegals. I hate such scum.
I share most of Jow Forums's views, and I frequently clash with other brazilians because of that. In BR threads in here you can see there are those who defend racemixing, something I abhor.
I'm a bit mixed, but there are actual whites here, especially in the south, although the government is sending a shitton of niggers.
When I say mixed I don't mean brown, nigger nose, kinky hair etc. My bone structure is white, I just don't have that "pink glow" you see in Europeans. I know better than trying to get "bleached" though. That doesn't work and never will, I want white women to have kids with white men.

Same in Europe. And here most of the organized crime is in the hand of the immigrants.

That is how our restaurant is set up home boy. They will always find a way to fuck it up. Put it up front and you get 1 car of nogs sitting their for 10 minutes blocking 6 cars behind them that already know what they want and have the payment ready. One time these fuckers did that, then dropped 2 plastic bags of garbage on the ground and backed out without buying anything.

We shouldnt even have a menu. Force these retards to go online and look at the fking menu they are already in their phones 24/7 anyway

>Brazilian looking grill
7/10 would improve the black gene poll with her

Huh. Why is the government shipping scum down south? Welfare?

We had a similar issue in my grandmother's town back in New Jersey. All the welfare scum (blacks) got shipped into the small town and ruined it instantly. Sad.

I'm not sure how I feel about racemixing individually, but in large numbers it's basically genocide to both ethnic groups.

I agree, food service is fucking black pilling, not just because of customers but because of management and corporate.

>Work at Panera Bread
>Small shop but it's cozy and we make mad bank
>Some cunts from Ohio buy nearly all the franchises in my state out
>Impose retarded rules (I.E. Despite being in the South, no more shorts during summer.)
>Force us to move to a new location so we can get a drive-thru
>Cannot keep their grubby mitts off our shit and everything they touch turns to cancer
>Even if we're in a rush if a corp cunt wants something it has to be done first leaving many customers dissatisfied
>Cut maximum possible hours across the board
Now we're a turbo skeleton crew
>Cut the food budget in half despite requiring more expensive ingredients
Now we're constantly running out of shit we shouldn't be
>Corp cunt will come in after the schedule has been posted and alter it and not call anybody but fire them for missing a shift
>Same corp cunt will do kike shit like take someone whose got 25 solid hours and reduce every shift by an hour so they're at 20 but are now causing an hour wide gap to suddenly become 2-3 hours
The list goes on for ages.

>says the leaf
Toronto is fucked, and it's your only city.
How about just having a conveyor belt?

That's a terrible deku. 2/10 missing pointy stylish bangs and a smile.

Jokes on you, I'm a full blooded Norwegian in Canada

>
How would one get a job like this?

Why are jews sending niggers to Europe? Demographics user. See pic related. They sent us a shitload of haitians starting in 2010, and recently have also began sending niggers from Ghana and Senegal, who don't even have the excuse of humanitarian aid, unlike Haitians. And of course the jewish owned media is shilling for integration, the ((Sirotsky)) own the same group that also shills for trannies, defends pedophiles, etc etc. They also helped some child traffickers escape in January through publishing lies in every outlet they could. About a month into investigations new officers who had just arrived to work on it discovered the officers initially responsible for it had been bribed to promote a fake story.

But anyway, they're sending niggers because this is the whitest part of the country. As if there weren't enough niggers trying to come here through internal immigration before. The government used to send them only to big cities, but now they are trying to force them into small cities. It's sickening, their propaganda is as obvious as in Europe. But this subversion has been going on in the south since the 40s, because there was a large unassimilated German population that was on the verge of separating and creating a German state.

Whites are a minority worldwide, if they accept mixing they will die, simple. I see separatists from other races as allies though, because they want to fight for the integrity of their people as well so we both can each go our own way afterwards

Attached: ghana niggers.jpg (1000x666, 241K)

Attached: Snif.gif (500x375, 903K)

you're just one guy in a society that's driven towards multiculturalism
even trailer park bois was starting to get cucked near the end

>you're just one guy
I'm a big guy

Its because of that rule, you know the one: x% of the people do x% of the work, the first % being the minority and the 2nd being thr majority. Its true of most jobs buts most plainly obvious to see in action in a restaurant. About a third of the staff will be responsible for more than half of the work that gets done

well that's something a bullet or two can fix right quick

> shooting the white people
This is why you are considered violent niggers America.

you're the nigger for thinking height makes you god

I'm a big guy for you

>my 5* fap collection saved the thread

Attached: 1522718959373.webm (500x500, 1.61M)

muh height = muh dick
keep on niggin' nigger

the fire rises brother

Attached: dfsdf.jpg (650x325, 18K)

this is fucking stupid, white people need to knock off the bullshit between each other