1 in 4 Millennials still living with mom

What went wrong?

Attached: Soe.webm (720x480, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lt8lzLhVJo
youtube.com/watch?v=3qLsPHz_Hr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Racial data.

Attached: 636626922599377945-living-with-mom.jpg (540x405, 27K)

Usury

Attached: kys.png (609x696, 16K)

Might have something to do with the economy desu.

Millenials are 38-23. Why is it so surprising a quarter live with their parents?

College has turned kids into self-righteous idiotic useless pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=-lt8lzLhVJo

Sounds like success to Bill gates and his Fabian oligarchy.

There is no reason to move out of your parents house unless you are married

Would you rather shove mother in a nursing home and forget about her? That’s boomer thinking. For shame!

mom

Attached: 123.png (171x169, 77K)

It's cheaper than wasting money for an apartment you rarely use because you're working all day.
And i support my mother financially. I don't understand why cutting corners is so frowned upon?
>HURR DURR Y R U NO CONSUMING MORE THAN YOU NEED OR HAVE?
i don't like having debts, thankyouverymuch

Attached: 1485809975190.png (398x370, 215K)

Why is Soe always the avatar in these millennial threads?

Is that you James?

> brazzers getting free advertising on Jow Forums

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8K)

It is the economy. Plus if you wanna go to college why waste your damn money? Just swallow your pride, live with mum, and get out without wasting all your money paying for rent. It's retarded to do that. Pay your parents back by actually taking care of them later when you got a decent job.

Better than paying (((rent))).

Theyre putting chems into the (((avocados)))

Millennial are mostly under 30... So they just are getting their lives set up.

The joke's on you faggot. All that money I didn't throw into the void of renting a place means I'll be able to outright buy a house.

Attached: 1505001845669.png (898x692, 761K)

>tobi"killniggers"dawson
the ourset of guys

Attached: tobi.jpg (754x618, 125K)

Lmao. Kind of this.
Also, checked.

Lol LARP

>cucking yourself for 20+ years paying interest to the Jews so you can own a house
Just lol

Because it's smarter to live at home and have no student loans and save for retirement and a home until you're 30 or close to it.

Attached: 1525775346054.jpg (1832x1384, 252K)

Here house prices are so high, Millennials don't have a choice. I'm not sure about America.

This is true. Why would you waste money on a house when you don't need to.

I'm not a millionaire, so I can't afford a house. New Zealand is fucked.

Is the average house there really that expensive? Does your government allow Chinese to wash their money in the housing market like in Canada?

We've banned foreigners from buying existing property, but there still aren't enough houses.

For virtually all of history until the end of WWII, people lived with their parents until they got married, or even beyond that point.

This

Idk but I'm finally making enough money to be moving out wish me luck bros

>millennial (25)
>live with mommy
>have advanced degree and well above average paying job, especially for my age
>realized that 1000-1400/month (going rate in my area) for apartment was bullshit
>12k-17k/yr just to say "I'm On mY oWn NoW"
>around 20% of my after tax income stays in my pocket
>don't have to do laundry
>barely have to grocery shop
>only downside is I can't bring girls home, have to go to their place or get a hotel room
Seems like there is literally only one downside to my situation, and I could move out whenever I felt like, financially that is,

But I thought Drumpf fixed the economy, didn't he?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x173, 26K)

also this

Foreigners can still buy greenfields sites

How do you not have to do laundry or cook for yourself? I was made to do these things for myself in elementary.

Worthless boomer and Gen X parents.

literally not enough living space near jobs

>live in the bay area
>make 60k a year
>houses cost over a million dollars for shitty one bed rooms

Just don't blame me when i move out in five years when i move to a different state after saving. I really wish I could live around here but it is impossible without my parents.

On the upper end of millennials it's a tad embarassing but really not that strange for the lower end considering they're 22.

Housing prices have risen exponentially while wages have stayed flat. Shit isn't hard OP you stupid faggot.

rent is too expensive. "back in my day sonny i raised a family and bought a house working 20 hours in a factory job!"

i dont live at home, but i have to give 60% of my paycheck to JEWS

If they build more houses it's not a problem. I think that's the intention of the law. "You can have a house here but you have to build your own".

This could be because people are marrying later. There's no point in buying a house to live on your own, when you could live with family.

What year were the first millenials born and what's the cut off?

Most people here would want it corrected for population size

Well its tradition with Asians. They actually stick together and take care of each other till the end. Unlike whites who just throw their old parents in a home and say see ya in the next life.

>be bong in the feminist caliphate of londongrad
>live with birthgivers for 18 years
>casual alcoholism I mean university for 3 years
>£20,000 debt to read books
>tricked into thinking teaching is a noble profession
>end up back with birthgivers because meagre wages can't afford a place to live
>teach in local area that has now been inundated with black and paks
>have to attend a school trip to local mosque
>mentalsnap.png
>move to yellow slanty eye land
>free apartment, well behaved children and enough money to pay £7k of debt per year

Even if I had a better paying job back home I'd still be fucked. There'd be no way that I could pay off my student loans and live alone at 25. Ill eventually come back to teach in a nicer part of England but right now i cant without some start up money. Plus this way I get to sow my wild oats and get rid of my yellow fever in a land with no Mohammadons around.

Attached: 1514891515979.jpg (720x813, 33K)

also how am I supposed to read this graph?

whites make up the least in %7,but their color takes up the most space?

Living with extended family has been the norm for centuries. Only boomers and late GI Generation had this luxury and think it’s the norm

>wasting money renting a shitty apartment when you can just help your parents pay the bills and upkeep the house until you get an actual career going
why leave the house before you have an actual reason to? you can't build up money when you spend it all

Economy I guess.
In my city the shittiest appartment imaginable would cost you about 4 years of average income. By shittiest I mean a 3 by 6 meters concrete box on the outskirts in a tower made of more than 2 thousand similar boxes which would turn into a ghetto within a decade.

>What went wrong?
Russia. Russia went wrong trying to divide Americans like this. Shame on you lying propaganda putinbots.

THE FUCKING OLD PPL AUTOMATED AND EXPORTED ALL THE JOBS DON'T BLAME US FOR YOUR SHIT DECISIONS YOU ANCIENT ASSHOLES YOU WIELD ALL THE POWER HAVE ALL THE SENATE SEATS AND MAKE ALL THE LAWS AND YOU GIVE US THIS SHIT? DIE ALREADY WE SHOULD BE TERAFORMING MARS AND VENUS BY NOW FFS SERIOUSLY.

Not only did they automate everything, but they raise the prices of the houses they own.

They actually believe that just because they held onto a house and shitted and came in the house that somehow it's worth more money.

FUCK THAT. These boomer IDIOTS have been the BIGGEST problem. WE Millennial have to inherit their fucking mess. Dumb ass BOOMERS.

>THE FUCKING OLD PPL AUTOMATED AND EXPORTED ALL THE JOBS
No that was clearly corporations. Corporations offshored all the jobs. blaming everybody born between 1945 and 1964 is just stupid beyond belief.

Attached: 1472223926646.png (720x720, 927K)

... I've done my own laundry and helped prepare family meals since before the age of 10. And household chores, and yard work wtf are u talking about.

WHO IS THIS WOMAN

WHY IS SHE THE FACE OF MILLENNIAL THREADS

I ASK THIS EVERY THREAD AND NO ONE EVER ANSWERS ME, SOMEONE FUCKING ANSWER ME

Attached: 1451514719396.png (400x388, 217K)

old people don't want their nice homes overshadowed by the apartments we NEED DESPERATELY to avert the disaster that is urban sprawl. youtube.com/watch?v=3qLsPHz_Hr8

>3 posts by ID
>no source links
Jew got his shekels and ran back to the oven

>but they raise the prices of the houses they own.
No, that was Wall Street speculators. when they couldn't jack up the price of oil any more because of the Dems windfall profits tax, they abandoned the stock market and plunged into the housing market with their $trillions in investment dollars. You can't blame hundreds of millions of victims for what a few thousand 1 percenters did. Unless you're retarded.
>I'm retarded
Well that explains everything!

Every old person I see shits all over my ass over this issue, until I explain to them that old people RUN THE WORLD.

>the apartments we NEED DESPERATELY
You need affordable housing, but you also need bus and rail service so you can get to work. Republicans are against all three. You'll eventually figure it out.

>Every old person I see shits all over my ass
I'm 28 and I feel the sudden urge to shit all over your ass. Maybe it's just you.

Mediocre paying jobs in a province where buying a decent house costs 260k to 500k... Shits too expensive. They want us to live in apartments or ghettos... I won't. I'll save my money, and move.

>$3.70 for a gallon of milk
Where the fuck is milk over $2 a gallon? The Moon?

>WE Millennial have to inherit their fucking m̶e̶s̶s̶ wealth.
Boo fucking hoo. Nobody is tupid enough to think this way unless they fell for Russian 'active measures' propaganda

FUCK OFF PROPAGANDA PAVEL!!

Attached: Yuri - Ideological Subversion.png (700x467, 78K)

yeah shits fucked m8

>$3.70 for a gallon of milk
Well, go raise a cow, give it fresh hay and water every day, milk it every day, then charge whatever you believe your cost of pasture, barn, milking time and hay is worth per gallon.

And no vacations, if you stop milking a cow for even a few days, she stops producing milk.

>Wall street speculators

Psst, hey retard. The wall street speculators are all BOOMERS. Fucking idiot

I....i dont know

Her name seems to be soe

tbqh if the home was big enough keeping a mom around would be great to help raise the kids since the wife is going to be too busy larping around as a man to raise her kids or take care of her family.

Eh, I have little to no life outside of work anyway, so even if I moved out I'd just sit in my computer just like I am now. I'll try to move ot Japan in a couple of years though.

>live at home but in a nice area of Vancouver
>24 years old
>6th year of bachelors in business (no debt)
>work for Ikea and uber eats (skip the dishes)
>found companies like nvidia, salesforce, overstock, square, wirecard, temenos years ago at a cheap price
>put somewhere between 1 and 2 grand in all of those
>now have 35Gs
>Mom is American, I'll move to Boise or Bend, OR
I don't think I'm doing particularly well but I'm doing better than most and I've never taken a semester of more than 3 classes and I've never worked over 35 hrs in a week my entire life. Pretty fucking based honestly.

>Psst, hey retard. The wall street speculators are all BOOMERS.
Psst hey brainless fuckwit, not all people born between 1945 and 1964 are all WALL STREET SPECULATORS you fucking retarded piece of pole smoking shit! You're shooting yourself in the foot blaming a huge aggregate like the boomers for something that was clearly the fault of vulture capitalism and corrupt politics, neither of which you have fixed. Instead you blame the half a billion people born bwteween 1945 and 1964? What kind of bone-jarring retardation is that? Are you seriously that fucking stupid? I guess you are since you fell for it.

Attached: 1509579041572.jpg (837x634, 142K)

you cant lawfully bailout the entire banking system. And then expect people to have faith in it

Soe Gschwind, not that hard to google.

>Pretty fucking based honestly.
100% "get back to work" "my tax sheckles wont pay themselves" shill post.
No one in this situation would be gloating about it on Jow Forums

Attached: ee9.png (642x700, 157K)

>tfw stopped living with mom 2 months ago
Ever since the day she died I've been free of that label...

Attached: 1483903132607.gif (200x200, 503K)

Nothing went wrong, the NEET lifestyle is just unbeatable.

>nobody would brag about achieving financial stability
Mommy's going away one of these days, user. Get ready.

anyone have sauce?

pay back for convincing them a shitty liberal arts degree would get them good jobs and working in a trade is bad

Ummm.. I need to see the second half of this video

i live in a pretty nice spot of the city so moving out would be retarded and i pretty much pay all i use/consume so i dont see the problem here

Attached: 1526224412297.jpg (397x691, 61K)

>What went wrong?
Wages stagnated at 1980's levels while cost of living continued to rise

Haha lol the Chinese allready bought all out lieing land on the edge of the city theyve allready banked on it.

When you steal all the money of your host countries so that kids are unable to live on their own.

What did (((they))) mean by this

not on Jow Forums. They'd have stuff to do. Its pretty sad to come on here and brag

Jews. Mah bois. The eternal destroyers.

We need to gas them soon or it will get ugly...

Btw, this is the biggest redpill of today. It will be ignored as usual in this place.

>Why is Soe always the avatar in these millennial threads?
Because she's a vapid female bugman and a perfect example of everything wrong with the generation.

republicans aren't against bus systems, literally EVERY home owner is against them. Do you own a home? I do. And my parent's home which I grew up in USED to be a great, clean neighborhood. As soon as they threw a public bus stop in the middle of it, the place turned to absolute shit and is steadily driving home values down. People don't use public transit ONLY to commute to work. You have transient, drunk, drug-addicts pouring off these busses in otherwise nice neighborhoods wandering around the place, fucking around with heroin, stealing people's shit, breaking into houses for their next fix and doing every degenerate thing you can imagine. Yeah, it's a great fairy tale that "people need busses to go to work" but you have niggers and white trash riding the busses all day who hop off into well-to-do neighborhoods and turning them into absolute shit. THATS why people are against bus stops in their neighborhoods. Get a fucking clue and grow up.

Build a bus system that only does circles around the ghetto or goes directly to and from places of employment. I'd have absolutely no problem with that but I don't want to go on my morning jog and pass 12 people smoking meth on the corner in my neighborhood panhandling and talking shit when I don't give them money. I worked my life to save and work hard so I could eventually move into a nice, clean, safe neighborhood and now these wooks and niggers are invading even the most out of the way, upper-middle class/upper class neighborhoods with entitlement issues that are out of this planet. Fuck off already. I go to my home and my neighborhood to get away from all that trash.