Nationwide 5G = super surveillance

Huh.... I bet they already have this. And now with Nationwide 5g they can see everything, every where, at any time. Well shit...

Attached: nationwide 5G.jpg (640x465, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGxNyaXfJsA
youtube.com/watch?v=QvPg1AyQ43I&t=120s
pastebin.com/14Gbg22L
youtube.com/watch?v=Bwgwe01SIMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

quick rundown

the old meta is trying to hide from it

the new meta is using it against them

That's why Trump is gonna nationalize it and keep private corporations hands out of that shit.

It's not like we aren't good with computers...

youtube.com/watch?v=QGxNyaXfJsA

do not fret anons... the infrastructure in america is too backwards to be this capable on any real scale outside of a small proving ground for data analysis.

maybe in 20 years if ever at this rate which is sad, but guess it has its pros too.

t. its wut I do

5G is not only mass surveillance, but it emits cancer causing mind control radiation. It will literally burn your flesh if you are close enough or exposed too long.
Add aluminum & barium chemtrails, mercury vaccines, fluoride water, gender-bending hormones, prescription SSRI drugs, and other electro frequencies and we end up in this dystopian zombie-filled prison planet we see today.

Attached: bHLk7Vx.jpg (366x472, 52K)

Yeah, but Recently Nationwide 5G was made a priority. Something like this could be used for great good. But also incredible evil.

Even if its used for great good, there will be social upheaval once the general public finds out how shitty things are and how shitty the elites in this country really are.

I guess thats why all their stuff is always under ground, to avoid any streay wifi signals. And innocuous places, where it doesn't quite look out of place.

Its possible. But if its true then why do so many people even realize it? If we were truly zombies, why is there resistance to whatever it is?

>baby monitors

Attached: 1527314723535.png (1280x1891, 686K)

>refrigerators

Attached: 1527314545622.png (1176x1201, 1.53M)

> 5G is sonar

They already can. You have multiple microphones, cameras, and GPS devices in your home, car, office, and on your person at all times

It's slow-kill. We're too distracted and fighting with each other (a side effect) to do anything about it. We may know about it, but we are being so bombarded by everything, by the time we pinpoint what's going on, they instill another 1984 genocidal technique to add to the list.
Normalization: "We need our wifi and cellphone tracking devices, we don't know how to live without them!"

They have the technology to create radar maps of your room using wifi. 5G is the next step to give them more clarity - everyone, everywhere.

Brainwave influence is a real thing.

This is an incredibly important topic that gets slid everytime we try to discuss it. This board is pozzed as shit nowadays, we garnered way too much attention. Every other post is either intentionally idiotic, subversive, or distraction.

>what is the NSA

Attached: COLBERT_primary.png (300x350, 86K)

what retard even needs a smart fridge and a smart baby monitor?

The NSA saved the election in 2016. Admiral Rodgers is an American hero.

>lol guys who cares about more surveillance we already have some

nice defeatist post you shill fuck

I have wondered how they could use wifi beamforming to map out a room

No, but i imagine a computer would be able to send and recieve a wifi signal, and be able to read how long it takes that signal to reach a ceretain area, i mean. Couldn't they measure how long it takes to get from a to be in a a confined space.

Bullshit, I also work in the field. You have 4G in bum fuck nowhere nowadays that didn't have 3G 8 years ago. Towns not even on the map get 10 Mbps down. 5G could be everywhere in 4 years if they wanted it to be.

Because almost every home is going to have more than 1 wifi enabled receiver

WE also need our wifi and internet. I will say that without wifi i would not have access to the internet in the wilderness I live in. The internet is about the only place where information is still out there if you want to look for it. Yes there is trouble sifting through it all but at least you have access to it at all rather then television and paper news.

This.

>Huh.... I bet they already have this
nigga, its not 2007 anymore
who was Eddie Snowden, you dumb fuck?

Use hard-line connection instead. The internet IS an amazing informational tool, but think about how you are receiving it. Radiation is radiation. Perhaps that's why they let us have it.

I think control of this system is going to determine the battle for the soul of America. The ethics in using it at all, even for good are sketchy. But, understanding even a hint of whats going on, we could really clean out our government agencies. Corruption would have that much harder a time existing if it couldn't be done without hitting a complete deadzone with 5G.

Yes, their intentions is an upgrade to the surveillance grid. But I wouldn't worry. The inherent retardation of the 5g specs requires countless units all over the place. Pic related kills 5g.

Attached: 5g_killer.jpg (355x355, 14K)

What I mean is in regards to Nationwide 5G. How it is something of a game changer.

I unplug my router at night. Does this help?

>The internet IS an amazing informational tool
Not for 99% of the population. The internet has done way more damage than good.

>needs
>what normie isn't going to have an internet-of-things, internet-connected smart home with smart appliances because of the benefits user
>ProtectThe4th

No it can't.

Stop being a brainlet.

Then again, it could also be another nail in the coffin of any true resistance if the government truly did become a Tyranny.

How would you resist? I mean, its possible, but it is suddenly that much harder.

You could destroy the devices, but even then, its a hard point you can sort of guard. The potential for noticing any sort of covert coordination against them is very high.

Mind explaining why it can't?

It doesn't emit any such radiation.

Attached: e14e3c3b7d3670f2e705642896628749.jpg (539x960, 79K)

There won't be any true resistance. Mostly because of modern entertainment. Things have changed. We're living in a completely new environment and can't use the past as a metric anymore.

You're lying, it's already in place.
>wtf am I doing replying to a memeflag kike anyway

Lack of bandwidth and processing power.

Plus huge swathes of land don't even have basic cell service.

bullshit it doesn't

here's a conference at University of Jerusalem

if the Jews know its health impact and they are using it here on the goyim in the US - that should tell you all you need to know

youtube.com/watch?v=QvPg1AyQ43I&t=120s

Attached: 5g_logo_official_1488454415455.jpg (575x450, 41K)

True, very true. It helped me though, but it's increasingly censored and used for propaganda. Start posting redpills and have yourself banned or arrested for hate speach/wrongthink.
Less exposure is better.
Okay shlomo, sure it doesn't.

Attached: Sheeple41.jpg (837x1080, 259K)

Overhyped. It will be like at most what 10X speed of 4G? So thats like 10mbs? Maybe I will finally be able to play Fornit mobile with no lag hue hue hue

Plus I live innawoods where I barely get 3G I don’t gvie a fuck. Get out of CA.

Cool.

What is so bad about 5G anyway? And it is the same 5G that my at home router uses? I have a router than can both 2.4 or 5.

Read thread

Read the thread you worthless newfag, it's for spying

This kind of stuff is for outer party members to worry about and intelligencia, not us proles.

5g is just higher frequency than 4 or 3g. Meaning, more dangerous. They wanna turn the volume up in their flesh-dissolving radio waves. But all anyone cares about is muh faster connection.

(please be patient I have autism)
So if I unplug my router and don't have a smartphone then I'm ok in my house since nothing is transmitting? It would only start affecting me when I leave?
I ask this because at night is when the most regeneration occurs

Nationwide five G would still give you a huge advantage though. Thats the whole point, to have nationwide wide coverage and enough devices in enough homes to get a decent picture of the largest chunk of your population. %G is exactly that, higher bandwidth, and lower latency. Processing power already exists. For all we know it could be bitcoin minding.

>Trump is gonna nationalize it
Yes he will, but to the Israeli Nation

Attached: 1527290077528.jpg (750x745, 106K)

there's 4g and 3g towers prolly all around you so...you're never not getting hit with waves

Aye

Cyberpunk at it's finest

How so?

internet of things

There's always something transmitting unless you are in the middle of nowhere. That's why they want to nationalize it, make it so there's no escape. People will embrace it.

1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G
The G in 5G means it's a generation of wireless technology. While most generations have technically been defined by their data transmission speeds, each has also been marked by a break in encoding methods, or "air interfaces," which make it incompatible with the previous generation.

1G was analog cellular. 2G technologies, such as CDMA, GSM, and TDMA, were the first generation of digital cellular technologies. 3G technologies, such as EVDO, HSPA, and UMTS, brought speeds from 200kbps to a few megabits per second. 4G technologies, such as WiMAX and LTE, were the next incompatible leap forward, and they are now scaling up to hundreds of megabits and even gigabit-level speeds.

5G brings three new aspects to the table: greater speed (to move more data), lower latency (to be more responsive), and the ability to connect a lot more devices at once (for sensors and smart devices).

The actual 5G radio system, known as 5G-NR, won't be compatible with 4G. But all 5G devices, initially, will need 4G because they'll lean on it to make initial connections before trading up to 5G where it's available.

pastebin.com/14Gbg22L

so, if they CAN do this...where is the evidence that they are?

Cell phone towers literally everywhere.
You can't not notice them. They even try to disguise them as trees and shit.

Can somebody explain how 5G enables spying exactly, beyond what is already possible of 3/4G?

Attached: 5gtransmitters.jpg (2000x1200, 441K)

I honestly think they do. Who ever they are. TO think otherwise is naive. The reason 5G is so important is that it allows for the connections of so many other devices any higher speeds and lower latencies.

Nationwide 5G seems like a very good thing, however its potential for use on spying on average every day citizens is very high. Right now 4G just doesn't connect everywhere, and right now, its just not quite fast enough. The jump to 5G and to have it nationwide in its coverage allows a much more in depth picture due to the higher data transmission rate and the lower latency, and its being everywhere.

Read Pastebin at the bottom is informative.

no i mean if they can hack your brain or scan areas where is that evidence? like WHO HAS THIS INFO? where is it being sent to IF it is being collected? or is it more like a case by case directed thing?

Attached: 1524690189310.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Being slid pretty hard. So many new threads with bait popped up just to slide this back. Heh.

5g moves into the millimeter wave range, the same range for airport scanners. Obviously the tower is farther away from the person and the wattage is way lower.

But look at how your wifi router can use two antennas to locate your wifi device and, according to how they modulate the signal from the two antennas, configure the best rate for the strongest signal to your device. This is called beam forming. Now, imagine that you know that if you move the x axis of the beam's location, you can use math and science to know how far down the signal will degrade to your wifi device, given an empty space in a room. A wall is going to show a different reading. Now say you have multiple devices for increased resolution. Can you map the room?

This board is pozzed to shit now. Any thread that has real discussion is slid off the board. I've also noticed a huge uptick in afrocentric shilling - every other thread tries to make black men the focal point of everything. Ironically I am pointing this out but please be aware.

Now imagine this at a much higher speed, lower latency, more bandwidth, and every where.

if this ever comes into place everyone will die
if they ever try this we will smash every single one of them worldwide and take potshots

Google Earth Live

Indeed, I noticed two brand new threads the moment this discussion started to pick up any traction. Three or four other pure bait threads, and even on flat out shit post.

Ever feel like you're being watched? They collect all the data they possibly can. If you step outside the lines, they use what they collected to blackmail you. It doesn't matter what or why. There's warehouses filled with servers containing millions of terabytes. Mostly useless information, but that doesn't matter if they can use even 1% of it they will.

>every other thread tries to make black men the focal point of everything
The other half is about how bad nordics are.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bwgwe01SIMc

Attached: 1527557229231.jpg (660x716, 53K)

yes they really do seem to despise Scans now.... while they ignore all they good things they brought to this world

ya i was just reading that in the pastebin

And that was just what we were willing to make public back in 2013. If they claimed 6" resolution back then, what must it be now.

Lots of shilling referring to Germans as subhumans as well - mostly from American flags.

I applied for a job for the development of 5g at Ericsson. They don't fuck around when they come up with new communication standards. They already have nation wide surveillance through the botnet anyways

Most of the BBC threads are from US or Canada as well.

wtf are they trying to cook us?!?

Flag doesn't really account for much in the VPN age.

Jewish proxies. Jidf runs rampant here. Both trollshills or pastabots. You spend enough time here like me kid, heh, you'll see them glow too, heh.

Attached: americanflagfake.png (1144x129, 23K)

I've noticed that as well, but I'm sure there are some paid shills in the states and Canada as well. Considering how easy such a 'job' would be to do form home, you don't even need to rent out a ton of office space unless its to launder some money.

i mean shit, they have call ceneters from home now, why not shitposting?

Yes, but who's to benefit?
You guessed it.

In all the "nords are degenerate" threads there's always a swedish flag or two acting like complete cucks. When I ask them some questions in Norwegian they always come back with some weird, garbled Swedish that sounds like it's desert-speak run through google translate or something.

Read that as "shart meter".

Things like this just confirm how important this place is to them.

I've also spotted lots of belligerent American flag posters making weird typos and errors in the last couple weeks. It reminds me of Die Hard when the terrorist says "raining dogs and cats."

The enemies of America.

There's this one shill in particular who uses american flags I've noticed who consistently misspells "principles" as "principals."

Wow, all that tech and billions of dollars wasted when all someone has to do is literally walk inside their house to get away from it or move maybe 10 minutes outside your city where they're not going to waste money to set up cameras.

This is good for crypto if this shit is literally hundreds of mbps.

Attached: 1518757333756.png (814x965, 173K)

They don't care about individuals in this, though. Most people will be surveilled and that lets them follow population trends and the like. By cementing their hold on the majority of the population, everyone suffers. Even the ones who have the ability to retain some privacy for themselves.

So who is gonna watch all these cameras? When all data about everything is being collected, how on earth would it get sorted to the point where anything meaningful is obtained?

Your cellphone is a camera and a microphone and a wifi device, odds are you also have a router in your home. You may have a webcam in your monitor, on your desktop, in your television, Wife is now accessible via not just common compute peripherals, but also your washer, dryer, air conditioner, fridge, and more to come with Alexa or Nest and phone controlled amenities such as lighting.

What was holding back the greater use of this technology as stated in the OP. I direct you to for the pastebin.

5g has more bandwidth, less latency ( allowing,for closer to real time viewing), and is being further developed with said previous non computer devices in mind.

Nationwide 5g = massively increased coverage, higher bandwidth, and less latency for any such system. The processing power is already there, it was all about bandwidth.

There is 3G coverage in most of the country. Soon that will be 5G

AI, you idiot

Probably just make algos like they do for everything else. Itll be just like Twitter/ADL but in your living room.