Not a Qtard

but dang... is this coincidence?

Attached: Untitled-10.jpg (1035x519, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/999297712871936000
nydailynews.com/news/national/wikileaks-addresses-oddities-julian-assange-twitter-article-1.3720260
express.co.uk/news/world/896528/Julian-Assange-Twitter-Wikileaks-Christmas-Day-hack-activist
gawker.com/5551790/the-strange-upbringing-of-wikileaks-founder-jullian-assange
archive.is/U6dyj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_(Australian_New_Age_group)
theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/22/cia-wikileaks-taskforce-wtf)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/154587569/
twitter.com/kill_rogue
archive.is/ZQKIF
twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/1000823969505792000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pew redacted this.

WEW LAD
NSA grabbed Assange last Christmas confirmed

What's a 'grab team' and where is Assange-kun?

SNAP
Yep. That one's going in my Q collection.

Spooks
SECURE UNDISCLOSED LOCATION

assange has been dead for years user thats why he cant name them because he is them now.

What is this even supposed to mean?

whoa check my ID
>i'm a little freaked out

Attached: praisekek.jpg (354x395, 20K)

They speak in riddle, merely sheep, wolf lurk deep, no time for sleep.
(Q)uiet but (Q)uick my words shall stick.
Pins and needles, deflate our egos.
Merely ethos of grandier, no time left to pander, (Q)ue then gander, Assange will slander.

These next few weeks events will unfold.
Non-believers shall behold.
Events entail, good shall prevail.
Remember these words.

-Q

Gay

oh shit here they come lads make a break for it

Attached: get-to-tha-bunka.jpg (400x400, 98K)

FUCK ASSANGE. FUCK TRUMP. TRUST Q.

Attached: 1501243845283.png (1576x1526, 3.56M)

Ok I think I know what's going on.
Grab team #1 secured Assange and got him stateside under protection of the Military.
Wikileaks (now compromised without Assange in charge) is asking Anons to help dox the Grab Team (who are good guys).

Fuck Wikileaks.
Without POA (proof of assange) they are just a name.

recently published "grab team" video timestamped same time Q posts travelling painting and then states "you are safe." seems to coincide with JA being extracted. then, JA's twitter being nuked on Christmas Day.

Attached: 459.jpg (447x179, 20K)

bingo

they want the plans in the video.

>CONF_WHITE_MALE
A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>lol

His Twitter didn't get nuked? He posted some hash on new years with the MIA song and i think the tan Julian pic was a week or two after that.

This is getting odd.

and the shills think we are buying their shit.

Attached: 178263754.jpg (2232x5180, 1.04M)

Attached: 312238878a694f108d564666f6a5b5dda5b0bcd19444c27308f9386f2863daa4.png (658x976, 402K)

Probably too late to make a difference. They must be desperate.

White Wizard?
White Rabbit?

That was around the time he was granted citizenship or something like that.

Attached: 1527024680265.png (1227x884, 581K)

The whole thread
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/999297712871936000

HOLY FUCKCAKES REMEMBER THIS SHIT?
>WikiLeaks addresses ‘oddities’ regarding Julian Assange’s Twitter account after Navy tweets out his name
nydailynews.com/news/national/wikileaks-addresses-oddities-julian-assange-twitter-article-1.3720260
>Julian Assange may not be home for Christmas but he did make it back to Twitter.
>The WikiLeaks founder's Twitter account mysteriously vanished from the social media platform, reportedly between 7 and 8 p.m. on Christmas Eve. Searches for 46-year-old Assange's account repeatedly turned up error messages until he tweeted a cartoon of Santa appearing to use WikiLeaks to compose his naughty and nice list, CBS reported.
>Neither Twitter nor Assange has commented on the matter, though the 46-year-old has already tweeted several times since his return to the network — mostly soliciting donations.
>The mysterious disappearance — and re-appearance — of the account proved even more bizarre when the U.S. Navy on Christmas morning mistakenly tweeted out Assange's full name, in quotes, and nothing else.

Attached: stewiebrianwtfreaction.gif (300x223, 261K)

i can't say more but he is with iguanas.

you no remember. look it up express.co.uk/news/world/896528/Julian-Assange-Twitter-Wikileaks-Christmas-Day-hack-activist

Attached: 1225.jpg (608x551, 55K)

in the video it seems to be 10 minutes ahead though? timezone fuckery?

>iguanas
la cucaracha

>nobody remembers what happened in October 2016

Yeah It's pretty odd that cum guzzling faggots end statements with a question mark.

retarded

we all remember what happened. unfortunately, we don't know what happened.

whitewhite is JA, it's kind of just a known thing. im not even sure where i picked it up. Egregore shit.

Attached: InPlainSight.jpg (2048x1366, 1.34M)

Attached: clap.gif (280x280, 368K)

Attached: 1527516397158.jpg (574x480, 136K)

I remember now. Twitter was fucking up a lot of shit then. they pulled the same shit on Trump himself and blamed it on a rogue employee.

honestly this coincidence is just too fucking great to ignore, how do these shills even live with themselves knowing this shit is real.

I hate to be the Julian Assange was born into a weird well connected cult guy but Julian Assange was born into a weird well connected cult
gawker.com/5551790/the-strange-upbringing-of-wikileaks-founder-jullian-assange
archive.is/U6dyj
>Some members were doctors who persuaded mothers to give up their newborn children to the cult's leader, Anne Hamilton-Byrne. The cult had moles in government, Assange suspected, who provided the musician with leads on Claire's whereabouts.

correct

well, as i stated - i am no qtard. i have just been searching for stuff related to the wikileaks post for a few days (cause i'm a wltard). this seemed interesting.

>Anne Hamilton-Byrne
>The Family — also called the Santiniketan Park Association and the Great White Brotherhood — is a controversial Australian New Age group formed in the mid-1960s under the leadership of yoga teacher Anne Hamilton-Byrne (born Evelyn Edwards in 1921).[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_(Australian_New_Age_group)

Attached: kekmagic.jpg (680x979, 111K)

>gawker.com

Q: So after this massive proven conspiracy of faggot child rapists gets busted up and "retired" which country is going to host this army of "reformed" demons?

A: Whichever country these jesuit kike ratfaced bastards feel like infecting next. No punishments, no oversight.

this is getting slid hard.

Attached: (((they)))know.jpg (788x596, 70K)

i mean this is probobly the 4th piece of solid evidence we have now, everything else basically was just weird coincidences but now were actually getting into the shit that cant be refuted easily. anyway good find on this, im pretty happy that i now have even more irrefutable evidence for the shills to shit themselves over.

chekkd
i am a qtard and this is legit

Attached: Untitled-11.jpg (1205x519, 121K)

I remember that too. Even posted about the subject. Did Assange escape or was he nabbed by the bad guys.

likewise

Didn't MegAnon directly say they "got to" Assange before (((they))) *did*?

fuck q and u

Attached: fuckq-01.png (1800x1800, 266K)

MegaAnon was doxed recently. A known larper who goes by the name of Tracy Beanz.
Some of the stuff she said may have been true though.

Attached: mega1226.jpg (1292x346, 110K)

Links? I'm not saying she's not, but a lot of what she said has been right on the money.

beanz is moose sod

Give me a few minutes to dig it up.

Attached: Untitled-12.jpg (1292x554, 180K)

D.A.K

Attached: 1508448520180.jpg (530x417, 92K)

Who's running WL now? Q posts that Assange is not at the embassy, others claim he's safe.

Who are the baddies and goodies?

fucking florida

wtf is this? explain plz

Nigga is hiding in the Galapagos.

Attached: flat stanley.jpg (200x200, 8K)

It seems MegAnon was truly in the know. If you followed her posts she ended up saying Q was Assange after believing it to be a LARP meant to slide threads on here.

Attached: 1526662653323.jpg (480x440, 140K)

navy/nsa

Is this how easy it is to convince Q retards that this "Q" faggot is anything but a LARPer? All someone has to do is post some vague message about something and everyone on this boards starts sucking on his ass? Really? It's so pathetic that it's almost funny. You dumbass 20 year old boomers are so far gone I can't even think of anything else to say.

CIA = WL now (theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/22/cia-wikileaks-taskforce-wtf)

sauce for archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/154587569/

Nature's Wonderland

related?

Attached: iguanas.jpg (680x448, 51K)

Here is MegaAnon dox pt 1
(pt 2 is more conclusive)

Attached: megavsbeanz1.png (1020x457, 282K)

Same feet.
Mega = Beanz

Attached: megaanonvsbeanz.png (1920x788, 2.16M)

So Navy baddies and NSA goodies? Explain this to me like if I'm a boomer.

makes so much sense i have to lol. nice work lads.

sorta

Military is good
NSA is good

CIA is bad

they all sleep in the same bed guise

False.

Cyclura nubila?

I do

Attached: iguana..jpg (235x219, 13K)

twitter.com/kill_rogue
glows in the dark ^^^

>There are twice as many business as people
>International finance center
>pebble beaches
>recall pic related
>...much more desu

jesus fuck

@BackChannel17 was USNavy
he mentions being at hte navy graduation here:
archive.is/ZQKIF

how is USNavy related with Military Intelligence?

white white
white rabbit

they are in charge duh

assange was taken to the penguin ethnostate by the Navy

I remember crying myself to sleep because I thought it would mean the end of drumpf. I thought Pamela Anderson my first fap killed my number one idol. It was a sad day.

what ever happened to that missing sub?

So agencies warring against each other. So I'm assuming the goodies have Assange and on 6/11 (which is 9/11 backwards) Deep State gets their shit pushed in.

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/1000823969505792000

I really want this whole larp to be true just so Schiff looks like more of a tard.

Hopefully.
The only concrete thing I know for sure is that the meeting between NK and USA will happen on the 12th.

USNavy and Department of Energy... links...
Look into 'q clearance' and how it related to DOE and the OICI.

>Military is good
>NSA is good
>CIA is bad

Government selects people with a specific psychological profile to fit within each organisation's unique requirements.

Attached: 426EDED700000578-4719306-Hauptmann_Curt_Bruns_was_convicted_by_a_military_tribunal_of_ord-a-33_15009 (962x690, 144K)

Look everyone, it's the memeflag here to shit up the thread.
Why not take off the memeflag friend? What are you hiding?

No one ever mentions the John Kerry emails Wikileaks uploaded and never dumped right before the election. Like those were squashed on purpose.

I had forgotten about NK dates. Trump's Art of the Deal.

US Naval intel is pretty hardcore eggheads.

None of it got released because it wasn't needed to take down Hilary. That's all that mattered.

I do believe something huge will occur on 6/11. Timezone difference will play a key role. Heads on a swivel anons.

Pls be Joking FfS. Fuck Trump tho. Goddamn Zogbot.

Nuke the vatican.

>tfw your own religion is a tool to control you.

Faggots kys

Attached: 0358258.png (582x432, 441K)