Why are the asians so souleless?

The more I hang out with them, they more I realise how truly souleless they are.
It’s like they have half the soul and emotional range of everyone else.
You will hardly see asians get emotionally invested into anything. It’s like they are living life on robot mode.
They truly lack empathy and the ability to care for others.
They are true followers of the crowd.
Why are they like this?
I just really think they are not fully developed emotionally.

Attached: BF22335D-E17A-4B7F-AD06-48F415451EA1.jpg (693x428, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soshisubs.com/?video=channel-snsd-ep-03-2015-08-04
youtube.com/watch?v=guPS0cCZZjk
youtube.com/watch?v=oEn2E1-RqnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would spare good coin for the chance to mate with thy photographed Oriental.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Because theyre insect niggers and are less than human.

Chinese can be quite emotional people once you get to really close to them.
Asians in general are quite shy, so we tend not to show our emotion much though.

She is so ugly, are you blind?

Nah man, its not just shyness, there is something about you people that is so weird and non-human

All of my asian neighbors are rude fucks who never wave back when you wave at them. Also they will let their dogs shit on your lawn and not pick it up.

They may lack empathy, but that seems to be more of a strength than a weakness. They haven’t thrown their borders open over pictures of drowned infants and crying 12 year olds with full beard stubble. They have no concept of self-hating racial guilt and “Asian privilege”. There is no native Asian SJW movement, nor is there an internationalist movement seeking to dissolve national sovereignty. Even Asian communists are more racist and nationalist than your typical right winger.

Yellow fever fags are so desperate. In fact all racemixers are. There's some sort of connection between racemixing and desperation.

nah shes alright.

They never wave back, they shove and push
You can be dying bleeding out on the street and an asian will just walk over you

They just don't have as much neanderthal DNA to make them very individualistic. They have some so they don't eat albinos like the nigs that have zero individuality, zero neander DNA.

Attached: yjr6sue5q0z01.jpg (960x1361, 359K)

That's because Asian countries aren't decadent, and that's because Asia, including East Asia, was Africa tier up until the last hundred years. Give them some time and you'll see them do what they've always historically done

A better question would be is why do only white people have souls? What happens to half breeds, do they get souls or does the impure blood mean they don't have souls?

they are the result of completely mutting the asiatic races of old, and what north america/europe is supposed to become in the next century if humanity stays on that course.
People with empathy are weak.

they aren't soulless but they brain pathways develops differently due to genetic inheritance and cultural environment. Asians have more developed right hemisphere and less developed left hemishpere. It translates to less emotianal control or self-understanding in situations in, where emotions come to play.

Probably because they're soul-less. A soul-less person has no empathy (mental) or compassion. (Heart)

>Why are the asians so souleless?
>The more I hang out with them, they more I realise how truly souleless they are.
Why do you keep spelling it like that.

>You will hardly see asians get emotionally invested into anything.
Are you joking? Asians get emotionally invested in everything. They're too emotional. That lack any form of coping or emotional control.

>They truly lack empathy and the ability to care for others.
When I was in Korea meeting my wife for the first time, it struck me how much people would go out of their way to be nice to us. Opening their doors to give us a place to stay when we were waiting for our late night bus. Gifts of food that weren't asked for. Staying open later just because we had trouble finding the place. I started to feel like these were the nicest people on earth. Then I realized they weren't doing it for me. They were doing it for her.

The concept is called Jeong. The entirety of Korea considers itself one massive extended family. So they go out of their way to be nice to each other, even when it's inconvenient and stops making any sense. But as an outside, well, I could go fuck off for all they care.

>I just really think they are not fully developed emotionally.
Sit down for a second and watch something for ten minutes.
soshisubs.com/?video=channel-snsd-ep-03-2015-08-04

Skip to 3:30

Attached: 1527309535825.webm (640x800, 2.99M)

Definetly blind

so you discard it and take your leave
and I arrive posthaste to retrieve

Attached: cf04d2a75e1d171dfbcdd158025cbd91.jpg (590x775, 67K)

Attached: 1494031711609.png (350x350, 92K)

She's got some rosacea but she's a definite cutie.

Yellow fever fag. You will soon realise how empty inside these people are

Also that's doubly retarded because Asians in the US lap up the liberal poz you describe. Their libshit whining and Democrat voting tendencies are surpassed only by blacks. Asians hate the first and second amendments.

And inb4 not real Asians. Half of US Asians are East Asian and they immigrated here a long time ago, not recently, so there's no selection bias going on there.

Thats not true. They haven't done near as much horrible things throughout history as other races. And I've seen them get emotional over very stupid stuff. I remember when some asian lost at Tekken EVO he cried.

They are riding the SJW train because its popular now
Like I said, they are true followers

ignore him
he's a known yellow fever fag that keeps spamming in this board

>When I was in Korea meeting my wife for the first time

Consider suicide you gook loving traitor.

You know the Is-Ought distinction? The Ought part doesn't exist for Asians.

>not born a sociopath
honestly sounds pretty nice living without emotions

definitely a negro

I'm married to a Korean. When am I going to realize it?

Attached: 1527528258312.jpg (770x1024, 85K)

>half breeds, do they get souls
Yes, we 'get' souls you fucking retard. You sound like a superstitious mouthbreather thinking that Asians "don't have souls".

And yet every single time...

Don't blame the Asian, blame the White man she's standing next to.

Attached: hapa baby3 (1).webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

Ok. I'll think about it.

Attached: 1526344722015.png (500x429, 164K)

Soon. I promise. I bet deep down you know but you don’t want to admit it

This is the thing. The emotional control and processing mechanisms in some asian populations are much weaker compared to europeans. Unfortunately I can't back anything yet by research as there isn't much date comparing populations of different countries. It's merely a hypothesis, which is supported by some earlier research regarding genetics and how it influences brain behaviour together with environment of developing mind.

You guys sound absolutely retarded with all this pseudo-science BS.

Most of you are definitely brainlets, and the rest are the absolute scum of white/western society. That's why you find this stupid racial stuff attractive.

t. Latvian

>They never wave back, they shove and push.
How about you stop randomly waving at Asians you fucking weirdo

They are pre-adamic mud people

they actually have more neanderthal dna than whites (look it up). that might actually be their problem - whites might be in a “goldilocks zone”, just the right amount of neanderthal to be smart and sapien to be soulful

>you people
Nobody with a Japanese flag is Japanese.

I'm starting to believe that poster who says the mongoloid phenotype is a result of caucasoids acquiring a virus

That's abit racist , you should seek help

Dunno, white women are pretty remarkably soulless as well. Asian women are white women.

Not to mention...their strange connection to physical objects.
They sure love their computer games, their "fashionable" clothes, their money..but for what reason? It's like they do it all just to act western.

Sauce on that webm?

Your inner superego probably realized a long time ago.
But your primal being, the one that demands sexual and physical appeasement, will never. Not without a lot of therapy and exposure to the truth which you will likely never get.

The Mark of Cain.
The women are good for bukkake and gokkun.
The rest of the species is good for nothing.

Why do white people care intensely about stupid, pointless and irrelevant shit? It’s like white people put more emotional effort into watching tv shows than improving their financial situation but then complain Asians are “taking over”.

You need to speak their language. It's hard to understand them unless you speak their language. Once you do you find they're normal people

Strangers are dangerous in (mainland) Chinese society thanks to Mao, commie revolution made everyone suspicious of one another being an informant. It's a bit better now but you need to get in their inner circle to really be trusted, like the Danish or the Swedes, but we're not nearly as shy about it.

Wait what?

Asians have more N. DNA than europeans

Denisovan not more neanderthal than Euros

Attached: 0ZBVfO6.jpg (767x669, 74K)

I know that I've given her a sexual awakening. I know no woman has ever treated me this well in my life. I know that I really wish I were in Korea right now because she slipped and fell in the shower and broke a rib. I know I love her. It's all so easy. It's all so comfortable. Being with her is like living in a warm bath.

Attached: 1527543268657.jpg (673x768, 60K)

I honestly believe anti-asian threads are the jews biggest divide and conquer technique. Even Hitler allied with east asians because of their dedication to their people and their conservative values. Don't let the likes make you believe you need to be alone. Whites and asians can peacefully and separately rule together.

Nice scientific evidence

Denisovan is classified as Neanderthal. Apparently they were very closely related.

Attached: 1527356933188.png (468x703, 354K)

Why are dogs so dog?

>They truly lack empathy and the ability to care for others.

And this is why they will survive while whites go extinct. That is the Black Pill no white man wants to swallow. The real fact is this:

>White men are NOT logical creatures
>White men are NOT nearly as intelligent as they would like to believe
>White men's empathy is not really empathy; you just tell yourself that to be able to look at yourself in the mirror.
>What white men like to think as empathy is really just overwhelming cowardice and an extreme addiction to modern comfort.

White men are never going to nut up and fix their societies. They will all slow burn until they are in ashes. Then they will be taken over by stronger men who won't have to fire a shot in conquering white lands, because white women will be there, on their backs, with their legs spread wide open ready to receive the stronger men's seed, as white women have done for two millennia; this difference this time is the children won't be whites from another tribe, but they'll be Turkroaches, Arabs, and other assorted sandnigger spawn.

Explain to me how I'm wrong because you can't.

Soulless?
They have more control over their emotions to reach their goal.
Its basic human ability , which you weak pussies doesn't have.

Oh, well, yes. Please tell me what my inner superego is telling me.

Attached: in your face.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Soulless?
They have more control over their emotions to reach their goal.
You control your emotion and intention for certain basic needs, such as at work.
Its basic human ability , which you weak pussies doesn't have.

Denisovan brought us aborigines that the least creativity Neanderthals were way ahead with cave painting tools etc

Attached: 000145173.jpg (556x386, 45K)

Holy shit lmao
Divide and conquer? There is no alliance between whites and asians please get that out of your head. They are non whites & 99% would ally with other pocs including nigs before whites. They are huge leftists. Can’t believe people actually fell for the honorary aryans meme

I would say Germans are soulless too with this retards logic.

They have less control over their emotions. They treat their emotions with too much respect. To them, we're the soulless robots, without emotions, just sexual drives.

Attached: tumblr_p5pi4bGeDR1rjk2kao1_540.jpg (456x810, 77K)

>There is no alliance between whites and asians please get that out of your head. They are non whites & 99% would ally with other pocs including nigs before whites.
So this is awkward, but...

Attached: 1517462234833.jpg (450x379, 63K)

I guess there is an alliance betweens whites and Somalians too, then.

Attached: 88FF239C-13C2-4CCA-8866-A2A3E704E5BA.jpg (1000x675, 299K)

Denisovan's are aborigines? With their whole "dream magic" thing? Those weirdos live in a creative world of their own imagination 24/7.

Also, I hate to break it to you, but...

Attached: download (16).jpg (2048x1068, 400K)

True

>there is no alliance
Perhaps not in contract, no, but that's because (((they))) don't want it. Do you honestly believe asians to be completely inferior to Whites? That they deserve extinction like the jews and other sub-species? If so, you are a fool getting in your own way. The jews fear us both for a reason, and only have begun to destroy us because we fall to out emotions. Together, whites with our creative skills and warrior mentality, and the asians with their rather cold yet extremely effective deductive reasoning can defeat the jews and their brainwashed horde. You're mindset is flawed and holding us all back.

There was. Then the Somalians left. But like Hitler said, we can expect to find support and help from the Asians.

Attached: 1518748880452.jpg (560x417, 74K)

>soul
no such thing

>emotion
I see you fail to understand what emotions are.
Emotions are robotic impulses to stimulus.
So, it is Caucasians that are robotic 'insects' because we are more emotional, not Asians.

...you're probably too biased to really see then, user.

I would say you have a dog in this fight, but your wife probably already cooked it.

I think there's simply differences in culture. There's more important things than culture, like order, which Oriental Asians seem to be just fine at.

Anna Akana, my burguer

Neanderthals made way way better art 60,000 years ago deep inside caves. Abbos did not even invent boomerangs they brought those down from the mainland.

Attached: 0VRV81w.jpg (599x597, 42K)

They're all so fat.

>>They truly lack empathy and the ability to care for others.
>And this is why they will survive while whites go extinct.
You're incorrect and you're correct. They have a complete sense of empathy and ability to care for each other. For each other. Caring for anyone outside of the carefully defined ingroup doesn't happen. They understand race consciousness in a way that Whites, with our "more developed sense of empathy" don't.

People here are trying to have it, but it leads them to be completely blind to the aid that Asians in particular can provide the White race. This wasn't a mistake Hitler made.

Attached: 548793467.jpg (1024x776, 311K)

she's not beautiful but is still appealing for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=guPS0cCZZjk
I like it when she thanks him for "being in" the episode.

Attached: 1527311615572.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

This is true. They have determination and strive to reach their goals. Emotion regularly obstructs the path to completion, and many can't handle it.

I'm not sure you can blame the white man for that... The reason white men don't want her for anything more than an ONS is because she is the way she is...

>Neanderthals made way way better art 60,000 years ago deep inside caves.
Please show me a Neanderthal anatomy scetch.

Attached: 35d56fbeef813bf1381ebb65afef1b6d.jpg (2500x1754, 803K)

I can show you drawing a 5 did that looks better than that

Attached: 1251011742902.jpg (600x680, 31K)

She's dated plenty of White men usually for much longer. That's the point of the video. She can't date them for just one night.

Attached: 7f55ef21f12d37247ff52e9332e8e311--anna-akana-writing-inspiration.jpg (736x736, 57K)

Lol that just confirms the stereotype.

The good Asian girls stick to their own. The ones that habitually prefer white guys are the crazy feminist ones.

Can primitive people even build a diamond sword in Minecraft? BTFO, cavemen.

There are no Asian girls that stick to their own. That's a thing that doesn't exist.

Attached: Crazy (1).webm (320x180, 2.55M)

You are like a nigger talking about how blacks have more "soul" than whites. They have emotions, they just dont open themselves to retards like you

Just like how you whites are doing the same shit you always have done and ruin good country’s because you can’t even keep your own people in check and think you can somehow police everyone else?

>In before it’s not us it’s ((them)).

The true sign of a nigger is they always blame someone other than themselves.
You whites always blame someone else for your faults.

>muh jews
>muh Asian plague
>muh blacks

>...you're probably too biased to really see then, user.
Yes, I am biased by how happy she makes me.

>I would say you have a dog in this fight, but your wife probably already cooked it.
She did and it was delicious.

Attached: ok8.jpg (500x281, 56K)

Based

Still a disgusting thot.

>"The entirety of Korea considers itself one massive extended family."

You mean the actively split country at war for the last half a century? That Korea you stupid fuck?

Attached: chinksbtfo.jpg (768x571, 92K)

Please stop third world Poland. Whatever comes out of your mouth is not helping the cause. Listen to how stupid your argument is. They have less emotional control in a thread where the main argument is they have no emotions. Then you back it up with the fact there is no backup. How does this make us look, genius?

Yes, that Korea that was actively split by a proxy war between the US and USSR.
youtube.com/watch?v=oEn2E1-RqnE

Attached: 1516181709248.gif (320x320, 2.1M)