Old Brit lady complains about Muslims praying in public park… Gets arrested

> public park nobody is allowed to worship in.
> Lady has the temerity to ask a police officer why masses of Muslims are allowed to pray in a public space, in which nobody else would be allowed to.
> Police show up to her house and arrest her the next day
youtu.be/30363QcHJ-o
What really blows my mind is the vast majority of the police officers are white British needed… What the fuck is happening in the UK!

Attached: C3AE9214-D3B7-4122-90BD-835FE3A03020.jpg (1200x800, 350K)

Hello Lauren.
How's Pam Geller and Sheldon Adelson?

Your a fucking Muslim aren’t you?

I can't believe how a nation can be so fucking passive and easily subverted, it really amazes me, holy fuck

They always get the women officers to arrest the elderly and the respected, really opens my gateway to hell.

Attached: 1516162152462.jpg (678x733, 334K)

>Leaf can identify a flag
Are you ok Lauren?
Tommy sends hugs and blessings to you and Frank Gaffney

how do british police live with themselves, thy must absolutely have no balls whatsoever

That might happen to us one day, Jow Forums

Attached: a very russeled crow.jpg (412x430, 32K)

Imagine being stupid enough to open the door to the police without a warrant.

They're British. Being polite is their mortal weakness. They will never point out the impoliteness of others - that would be impolite. It's better to be raped and sacked as a civilisation.

when did this happen, jesus this shit makes my blood boil - all they had to do was talk to her and not be fucking assholes... ugh Im so glad im out of the Uk, but its really surreal to watch this shit.

wow
they arrest everyone against muslims?

They've been indoctrinated in believing that words are the most harmful thing in the world and you will be jailed for uttering them.

Old news. They have banned prayer in the park. And that old hag was arrested for disturbing peace.

quads of politeness

Attached: 1479000265621s.jpg (125x104, 2K)

Do the British have some equivalent to our first amendment? It seems you have more "free speech" in most Middle Eastern countries than you do in the People's Republic of Britain.

Muslim detected

>us
Speak for yourself user.

God has let you all fall prey to a strong delusion....you have no wisdom, trusting to your own devices....

England is dead, the caliphate has been established....the crown sold the subjects out.....

I marvel britain perished not with a bang, but nary a whimper.....

I wonder, will allah save the queen?

Attached: taqiya.jpg (373x527, 54K)

It's all her fault, she needs a licence to do things like that!

>My boss told me
>I'm not the only one [doing this]
What a spineless piece of shit.

Far better to be a leaf that is white and raised Catholic than a Muslim.

A half decent lawyer should be able to have all charges dropped and countersue for damages surely?

Most of Europe used to value freedom of speech. But in the last 10 years nearly every country has begun implementing hate speech laws.

In Norway we could face up to 3 years in prison just for, quote; "public discrimination or hateful speech". And by hateful speech, the law says: "Threaten, insult or show contempt for someone based on skin color, nationality or ethnic background; religion or lifestyle; sexual orientation; disability".

So in theory, I could face up to 3 years in prison every time I talk about nogs, jews or call another Jow Forumsack a nigger. And that goes for most of Europe.

Just nuke us and get it over with.

half-decent lawyer who is desirous of career suicide and a lifetime spent in hiding

>hate speech is speech that shows contempt for religion or lifestyle...[or] sexual orientation

The Quran is packed with contempt for people of different religions, lifestyles and sexual orientation. Is quoting the Quran hate speech under Norwegian law? If not, why not?

half decent lawyer... in the US

They do this because they're afraid of Muslim vigilantism. An Ahmadiyya Muslim was stabbed to death by a Muslim who drove hundreds of miles to get to him, simply for wishing his customers merry Christmas.

Of course not, and you know why.

Certain people are conveniently exempt from the laws. Only ethnic norwegians can commit hate crimes :^)

>Of course not, and you know why.

Is this partiality ever acknowledged by politicians? Or the media? Or is it suppressed?

And what proportion of the Norwegian population recognizes the hypocrisy? Are there right-wing parties (like AFD) that enjoy much support from the voters? Or are they all fringe, with 2% of the vote?

>afraid of muslims violently attacking british citizens
>hmm, we could expel all the muslims... OR we could just throw all the provocative brits in jail

In soviet Britain, the real problem is people who say there is a problem

Suppressed, like everywhere else.

A party called FRP used to be very anti-immigration, but they've been leaning further and further left, with the exception of only 2 or 3 politicians. They're currently part of the coalition government with ~20% of the vote, but ever since getting the taste of power for the first time, they've become good goys.

Our only real right-wing party is Alliansen, and they got like 0.2% of the vote last election.

I think its a written law into the sands of time that every world war must start over some ball splittingly stupid shit happening in europe

This is true of the West in general. The West is doomed. It will cease to exist in 60 years.