Why are Americans intent on spreading degeneracy to Poland?

pic related

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 6.10.42 PM.png (1270x1440, 1.39M)

Answer: No
Westerners fundamentally cannot comprehend the mindset of easterners.

Expect propaganda to be pushed to get it legalised though.

Poland literally burns gay parades down

You'll have to import the entirety of the middle east into poland to make them vote against orthodox values

>Western propaganda
>Have any footing
Again, you massively misunderstand how eastern euros work.

But women are more likely to vote to remove female responsibility.

I'd be surprised if Soros money does not account for that.

>poland
>orthodox
uhhh

Jews.

Eastern Europe knows what (((progress))) brings. I wouldn't count on it.

It’s the eu spreading its poison you need to worry about.

Attached: 617.jpg (499x499, 52K)

>You'll have to import the entirety of the middle east into poland to make them vote against orthodox values
that can be arranged...

Attached: 400.jpg (400x400, 57K)

quality post, user

Don't be so sure. We've already had 2 protests against banning abortion.
Opinions are divided. Lot's of Poles like to 'monkey' whatever happens in the West, especially america.
Guess what music is most popular here -- Polish Hip-hop (right after dicso-polo ofc). A nigger music.
Poland and East just needs to simmer a little longer than UK, France and Germany, but we will probably get there. Maybe Russia will invade us before. I'm not sure what would be better.

Attached: 2018-05-29_033827.jpg (640x537, 64K)

Europe needs to crash and have another plague. Same thing for Africa.

It was my understanding that all the liberal Poles went West to the UK anyway.
Is this not the case?

In Poland, they need to link the push to legalize abortion with the push for increased migration. Ireland's legalization of abortion WILL be followed with a massive push for African migration, with 2+ million Africans as the target to push down native Irish populations. This has always been the plan.

The only reason Poles went west is money. Had the wages across EU been more equal, you'd see very few Poles in UK and elsewhere.
Germans are doing everything they can to keep Poland down, otherwise they'd had to start working hard.

Never trust america

Attached: 1524731272635.png (559x853, 181K)

In the end Apocalypse awaits us all, so Poland must fall one way or another

or...

Providence will spare us that dreadful future, so far legalizing abortion is opposed by some 70% people

Poland can't do much against curbing Western NGOs because of financial dependency and muh democracy