MatressFirm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mattress_Firm

Ive heard stories that this place is used for money laundering since there is a ludacris amount of them everywhere yet no one seems to use them. Is there any truth to this? Could (((they))) be using this shit for something jewy?

Attached: imageedit_1_5640342649.jpg (600x239, 27K)

I’ve also wondered about this. Most people buy a mattress maybe once every 10 years. But in my town alone, there’s a mattress discounter, sleep train, mattress firm, and nest bedding. All in prime retail locations. And these places are offering better financing terms than most car dealerships
How is this possible?

Now this is a real conspiracy. Probably it has to do with Mexican cartel money.

>Its starting to make sense now

Attached: mattress-stores-855x425.jpg (855x425, 38K)

Their profit margins are just stupidly high because people traditionally overpay at these places

>ludacris
ludicrous

Attached: Ludacris-ps01.jpg (445x554, 44K)

>ludacris

Attached: Ludacris-1492012517-640x612.jpg (640x612, 34K)

You owe me a coke, user

Beat me by 1 second haha

Is that Low tier God?

>go to sleep goyim
>you're feeling sleeeepyyyy

Probably is, even my town has like two of them or something. The CIA and other agencies and whoever need to process money using firms like these. GNC and Bath and Body Works might be others, but they might have really wide profit margins, really.

money laundering doesn't immediately mean jews or a massive conspiracy.
there is thousands of kebab/chicken shops, laundomats, convenience stores, pizza shops, etc in any given city who are laundering heroin or meth money.

Half of my office has purchased their mattress on amazon for a few hundred bucks.

there has been rumors that pic related is a money laundering operation in australia for 30 years now.
no one ever visits, the drive thru and inside the restaurant is ALWAYS LITERALLY EMPTY.
but somehow they still have a store in almost every australian city and town.

Attached: 1200px-Red_Rooster_Wagga_Wagga.jpg (1200x676, 154K)

This
Money laundering is easier to do in an all cash establishment like restaurant, c-store, etc. Most plebs who buy a mattress at $500.00 or more need to use a credit card or fall for the (((60 days same as cash financing))). Mattress shop isn't a good choice to wash Benjamins, especially MFRM, publically traded on the NASDAQ.

Attached: 1525909914573.jpg (608x900, 106K)

this is also quite possible, that they are just scamming elderly people.
mattress stores can easily make a week worth of rent and wages by selling one $5000 mattress to an oblivious old person.

hahahahahaha

They don’t own the mattresses at Mattress Firm, it’s all commission-based sales on a rapidly revolving inventory. Their only costs are the lights and their people, why not carpet bomb showrooms every mile? Also, some shady doings afoot with their lease and real-estate development people probably factors in.

But go ahead, break into a store and cut open box springs looking for the adrenochrome pumps, I’ll wait.

Attached: 065DE2CC-1F87-4D95-A8BD-80422E93AF31.jpg (764x423, 122K)

I worked at a matress/furniture/appliance store.
not many customers but we delivered 6 times a day. mostly appt complexes that were pre furnished

i will make a thread later when the aussies get home from work and you will see.
even the most bluepilled australian normie knows the rumors that red rooster is a money laundering operation by the mafia.

the stores are everywhere, there is 2 or 3 locations within 10 minutes of me right now.

NO ONE EVER GOES THERE literally.
i have probably tried it 3 or 4 times in my life, and most people have never even eaten at red rooster at all.

I always thought it was weird how you can end up seeing 3 of these in a 2 block radius regularly

Goddamn, I wish that Nixon sign was real.

I imagine profit margins on a mattress are fucking huge. Also I bet boomers and shit buy them way more often than you'd think. I'm 25 and have had 2 mattresses total in my life

Damn stepped away from pc for a few, glad to see people like this. SO to respond
I know, the jew thing was a joke...This is pol for god sake I had to

I mean if it really is used for laundering, they dont give a shhit about location. Though im surprised that not a lot of people are suspicious.

Do you know anything about profits? Dont disclose store just to be safe

Ya know...Thinking about it. Have you noticed that in a lot of tv shows they hype up matress buying for some reason? Like they literally go, this is an important decision yada yada yada. I mean I know those shits are expensive (for some god damn reason) but still, I tend to see that a lot.

Attached: hdbnz.jpg (490x490, 78K)

is this a shill trigger word to get the mods in ?

I actually bought a matters like that two years ago, spent about 2 hours in the store just laying on mattresses. The matters I got is wonderful, I've never slept better. A few other people came in while I was there and tried on mattresses too.

Appararently a child was in fact, left behind.

Fred's is GOAT money laundering front
>no one ever there
>open all day
>security cameras covering every inch of property
All for some cheap fish - It's the same fish in the local school lunches too, shit runs deep

Attached: serveimage(5).jpg (348x348, 22K)

They don't need a lot of business because their markup/margins are god damn massive. Just buy one of the online mattresses. I got a Casper and it's fucking fantastic. Huge improvement over the two pushed together decades twin mattresses I was sleeping on before.

Noodle house is same.

I thought I was the only one with this conspiracy theory.

Selling used beds for thousands of dollars?

Naaaw duuu

Attached: 1526784580982.jpg (636x477, 126K)

It’s “ludicrous” you literal nigger.

same as red rooster.
they use the cheapest possible frozen chicken, and always set up shop next to a KFC and charge the same price.
its like the actually don't even want people to buy from them.

They do sell mattresses for thousands of dollars. And it cost them about $50 to make them. Padding, springs, fabric, all put together in under a minute on an industrial scale. Profit margins that would make a kike faint

DON'T WORRY ABOUT MATTRESS FIRM
THEY DON'T DO SHIT, I AM GETTING SLEEPY, AREN'T YOU GETTING SLEEPY?I'M GOING TO BED

Ya know come to mention it im getting a b...FUCK YOU YA KEK, GET OFF

I passed one of these driving to the gym today. There were two cars in the parking lot and a guy on the highway holding a sign for a Memorial Day sale

I never see anyone in these stores

How do they stay open paying overhead, utilities, rent / property taxes, and other expenses if they have almost no sales?

Are they publicly traded? What do their income statements say?

More than likely its a tax dump operation and not money laundering.
t. CPA

Nah, I just remembered him saying ut, cause of In Living Color

annnd they are replacing KEK with cuck .... nice

wait waht... kek KEK cuck KEK

checked
huge mark up true dat, all furniture to be exact

Has to be.

Attached: 1200px-Hunt_Brothers_Pizza_logo.svg.png (1200x629, 26K)

woah

Hotels and motels go through a lot of mattresses.

It's not money laundering. It's trafficking and importing. Think of all the things (or people) that can be hidden inside a mattress.

so the next time you go to a matress store, Jump on em as hard til you can until you hear screaming