Starbucks closing for 1 day is NOT ENOUGH for the Left and Resistance

The Left-Wing Resistance and "Blue Wave" says: " I don’t care that Starbucks is closing their doors tomorrow for sensitivity training. After the arrest of the two black men in Philadelphia and the incident of the worker that wrote Beaner on the cup of a Hispanic man I will continue to boycott Starbucks. I’m done. "

Attached: 5816156297101312.png (596x814, 146K)

maybe 1 day of Sensitivity Training at Starbucks is not enough for the Left, perhaps it needs to be a Monthly thing.

Attached: 6689304894767104.png (574x770, 283K)

Starbucks obviously is not sorry for what they did if they think half a day of sensitivity training can absolve them of their racism. They are racist and they will always be racist.

That's a cover story
They found Aids in the coffee creamer.

A half day won't be enough. Starbucks will continue to despise african niggers of color. The only possible cure is to beat every employee several times a week and upload the video.

Attached: 1527219868995.jpg (500x692, 168K)

how can a coffee selling franchise be racust fornot wanting freeloading niggers who don't pay for shit to use their bathrooms if they also had the same rules towards white people

Saw this at the Starbucks at Safeway as I was walking out this morning.

Attached: lol2.png (1536x2048, 1.2M)

Question: If the training tomorrow is ONLY for 1 day, what about new employees hired in the coming months, won't they have to go through training as well ???

Shouldn't the Training be Monthly ??

lol it's laminated...

Daily a pre-shift sensitivity briefing.

That might not be a bad idea.

Doesn't say they won't accept them.

>two niggers enter store
>demand to use bathroom
>manager says its for customers only
>cause a scene
>manager asks you to leave
>you refuse
>cops get called
>they ask you to leave
>you refuse
>they arrest you for trespassing
>the entire country pretends you're the victim

This is why I have come to hate the nigger (and by extension, race traitors) beyond comprehension.

Either boycott or beat them. There is no alternative

So will they be able to tell me what kind of tires I should get for my car after the bias training?

You cheeky fuckers, now the homeless in my city have made the starbucks nearest me a hellhole

Go to Dunkin Donuts instead

Stick with radials, bias ply are a thing of the past.
There's a lesson in there, bigot.

The left eating their own is my favorite

The left eating itself.

Nothing will please them.

Good. Starbucks deserves this and a lot more

Don’t forget it was prearranged by a professional (((activist))).

>and the incident of the worker that wrote Beaner on the cup of a Hispanic man
kek

It's just cover. They no longer want to leave their gated communities to go to what has now become an indoor homeless camp.

Attached: yellowpeepeemonster03.webm (480x360, 983K)

and nothing of value was lost

>mfw I have never walked into a starbucks
They are only in the metro area anyway, where leftists, faggots and wannabe americans reside. Also where vast majority of welfare niggers and crime exist, I wonder if they are also getting sensitivity training.

HAHA! I see what you did.

Not complaining, the point is Jow Forums can either get shit done or accelerate the fuck out of it

this man deserves the bullet.

so put your own notice over it.

this f a m

Holy shit, the bitch has a small idea of how the free market works!

>one whore on twitter
>left wing resistance

Generalizations like this are what fucked us all.

? Details?

This! I used to do cleaning for a living and I would see shit like this all the time. My blood booled.

Attached: bronson.jpg (400x300, 28K)

*boiled

Its hilarious because Starbucks is a leftist SJW company.
These retards are boycotting their ally for what some random employee did.
They cant control every person.

>walking into his own urine stream
What a fucking kraut. It's like mopping, you to it back to front.

>the pee gets in the baby changing station
God is dead.

Attached: f25.jpg (600x600, 69K)

That ad really captured the "essence" of you colored people, negro.
>You don't have to get dressed up
You broke ass niggers can wear your tacky nigger garb
>There's no tipping
We know you niggers weren't going to tip anyway but now we don't have to pretend.
>Get on down
We know you jive ass niggers love to do your nigger dancing
>Waitin' .Dinnertimin' . or Anytimin'
Look at us! We can speak like some jive-talkin' colored boys too!
>We Do It All For You
How you like us now, nigger?

Attached: kek 45.png (720x484, 559K)

Every Dunkin' Donuts I've ever been to was run by Poos or Koreans. It's one of the biggest franchises that are sold to immigrants. Every purchase at DD supports more shitskins moving into this country who will then bring in their 68 relatives through family reunification. Fuck Dunkin.

Send relentless complaints through their "Contact Us" forms. They have to respond. Take some photos if you can to bolster your complaints. Play both sides - mess up their stores by pushing the homeless and niggers into them and then demand they do something about the homeless and the niggers.

Attached: Show Donut Holes.jpg (650x852, 115K)

>send relentless complaints
why? to wear them down more?

Yes, push this on the twatter

Corporate will have to respond to every one, and they forward them to the store managers, too. It will put pressure on them if they know that the stores are dirty, dangerous, full of crazies or junkies or whatever things drive customers away. But if they address those things, they'll look like hypocrites now for going back on their word and if they don't address all of the complaints, they'll lose paying customers. It keeps pressure on them from both sides to complain.

I will likely send in a complaint there's been an increase in homeless because of it. So the point is to keep starbucks dancing like a tweaker until they self-implode?

>for the left
>one cunt
>4 likes.

yeah the lefts. that the problem about the internet today. everbody have a voice. and if somebody say something, there are 100% some other fag/cunt with the opposite tweet/post...

go fuck yourself op.

The left eating itself was supposed to happen after Hillary won. It's pretty interesting that they were mentally programmed to destroy each other and, even though the marxists failed to take control, the useful idiots went forward with this phase anyway. Of course if the marxists had taken control these folks would be sending each other to death camps rather than twitter bombing each other.

Attached: bezmenov useful idiots.jpg (728x1024, 68K)

Yeah, they can't really win in this situation as long as they continue to allow non-paying people to come in the stores. So on one hand, encourage the nigs and the bums to take up residence there while at the same time complaining to corporate that the place is full of bums and negros.
I think that the stores will be dinged for each complaint and eventually they'll have to act on it if it gets bad enough.

Attached: Warning to Racist Customers.png (1339x328, 47K)

Same here. I don’t live near any niggers (ND) so it’s not a proximity issue. It’s this shit. It makes me loathe every single one of them. Everything they contribute to the culture is garbage. Without exception.

Attached: 193A1832-F4AD-4C3B-8666-A3D8598E7FE3.jpg (1000x676, 94K)

Operating upper decker is a go!

Attached: 500B49DA-09F0-4A98-9DF6-3AC183D6AFDA.png (480x854, 195K)

2 retweets and 1 like?

Fuck off I got better things to do.

They are wild animals its impossible for them to think something is ever their fault Im not joking.

>it's time to make the donuts

they need more vouchers

Attached: meincoffee.jpg (1024x791, 128K)

Starbucks is the new homeless shelter.

Attached: BDDDE131-390D-44BB-90C1-556A725AB8E9.jpg (1357x719, 427K)

They weren't using the bathroom. They sat down for hours, while being loud and not buying anything. The staff asked them nicely multiple times to either buy something or leave, but they kept saying they are waiting for friends.

Babies piss all over themselves, they they'll be fine

nothing short of kissing jesse jacksons ass will do for the militant left.

i can't wait to sit in a seat that some unwashed hobo with hep C was sitting.

this cunt is right

>anti-upper decker
that looks like it would actually make things worse

nothing puckers my asshole harder than the term 'affect change'

You can't fix unconscious behavior

It's more important for trolls to go undercover on Twitter as normies, to brainwash the left further into insanity!

Attached: gu.jpg (400x400, 22K)

He could still at least use their bathrooms

And that's a good thing

reminder to larp as lefties and urbans on social media and shit on rayciss starbux to the max, never going back and sheit

Yes.

Attached: yellowpeepeemonster17.webm (480x360, 815K)

We need sharps container store for syringes in every Starbucks bathroom

Upper decker day everday

Attached: 1526794222216.jpg (680x593, 80K)

The best part of that would be junkies busting them open to raid them for needles.

Attached: yellowpeepeemonster18.webm (480x360, 734K)

>They cant control every person

Their obnoxiousness stems from the unspoken belief that they could.

And that doing so is best for everybody.

damn it feels good to be a nazi

Attached: B9EC10E0-328E-44EE-851C-C573CD80F994.png (500x627, 165K)

Alright faggot. Now I'm laughing maniacally at this bastardry, post 1-2 and 4-16

this is only acceptable if you know who has to clean it up.

Google "Yellow Pee Pee Monster"

Attached: yellowpeepeemonster40.webm (480x360, 705K)

>If peeing Starbucks' bathrooms is cool, consider me Miles Davis

That is some really clear urine

>actually typing out the B-word
Get this racist banned from twitter

IM GOING TO TAKE MY DAILY SHIT AT STAR FUCKS...EVERY DAY.

Attached: 0af236567586a80da591468f4e327a4d.jpg.max800.jpg (450x800, 33K)

A half day for ALL FUCKING STAFF when the nonexistant "problem" was only 5 people tops. ALL STAFF is thousands of people. Thousands to be brainwashed and implicitly threatened in the workplace for their politics, and that's not enough for this stupid authoritarian cunt. It's never enough, is it? Nothing is ever enough.

Attached: 1527519559249.jpg (960x747, 84K)

I don't understand why, as a company, they didn't tell these people to fuck off and let them boycott. If I knew there was a place where I could get a decent cup of coffee, and it was guaranteed that there wouldn't be a single nigger in there, I would probably be more inclined to go.

Attached: blacklives.jpg (640x640, 80K)

It's usually very yellow.

Attached: yellowpeepeemonster10.webm (480x360, 927K)

also, literally fucking who? there used to be a filter that consisted of access to a typewriter, a publisher, an editor, and finally whether or not the ideas espoused were either intellectually, spiritually, or financially profitable. op's screen cap, as well as the majority of what i see from that site, have none of those qualities. i guess that's the part and parcel when it comes to the free exchange of ideas.

Attached: abo.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Fuck. what to do with this horseshit

In [current year], expecting blacks to follow white cultural norms like rules and the law is racist.

This

Their story never added up. A coffee is like $3 and they were supposed to be having a business meeting. Any reasonable person would just buy a coffee instead of taking every available option to escalate the situation.

They were probably going to do this anyway, just doing it like this is a big PR stunt

>manager for a major corporate retail chain, we have several meetings a year and always have to "train" on "new things" which are just rehashings of old things

Granted we don't shut the doors but Starbucks is just using this as a stunt for their customer base.

*blocks your path*

Attached: a723504ef038e79e4bdcf10b5cd034c3_XL.jpg (900x507, 208K)

>I will scold you and serve you last.

I spit out some of my drink. Which was some of that sparkling flavored water stuff. Much more satisfying than coffee.

Can't wait for the Superbowl ad about this brave event.

>Any reasonable perso
yo dude we're talking about niggers fuckin get a clue

Attached: purp.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

>leftists look like hysterical idiots
>shitty company suffers more damage to their image
I love these win-win situations.