/pol's mods are total shills

I browse /pol on a regular basis. Who else has noticed that mods are removing topics involving real discussions on topics which are invested in creating a better future.

Attached: 1524529719099.gif (640x636, 535K)

This post wil most likely be deleted.

Attached: 1524163190058.jpg (500x394, 60K)

Member when Nigger hate threads where a common occurrence on Jow Forums

I remember.

Attached: berries.jpg (423x377, 24K)

I can't even tell if you are a mod or not, not that hating on "niggers" isn't bad cause that culture was promoted by jewish advocates but I can see that hating blacks in a non productive manor is not productive. I do believe in a white ethnostate but I also think blacks need an ethnostate themselves.

Wakanda forever lol.

For sure I've noticed that mods will quickly remove a legit "pol" topic while leaving a bullshit slide thread until it has 300 replies.

Attached: 1527315266397.jpg (312x342, 20K)

You are a shill aren't you? That meme flag is ironic isn't it, you actualy hate the idea of white culture don't you? How shilled is this site?

They want us to war monger WW3 and do nothing about the jew.

How new are you

what do we do about the mq?

So I tried to post a flat earth post here. I see flat earth posts here ALL of the time.

The difference is I am not a shill and I would say it was decently written. It was more of a spiritual argument for it.

Removed immediately and received a warning that Id be banned.

Btw not even really sure I believe in flat earth but very suspicious.

This is all controlled.

Yeah I don't want a war that is the last option and it's clear there is so much instigation for a new violent political movement as well. If all ethnicities were just left with their own groups there would be no motivation for alk the aggression we see on /pol. Multi-culti is designed to instigate a conflict.

>So I tried to post a flat earth post here.

Which isn't politics, is demonstrably wrong, is a proven psyop, etc....

The earths shadow on the moon during a lunar eclipse is ALWAYS circular, and there is only ONE geometric object that ALWAYS casts a circular shadow, no matter what position it has relative to the light source.

And that shape is a sphere.

This has been known since 425 BC.

Attached: superlua_sangue_azul.jpg (1239x627, 42K)

Furthermore, a flat earth REQUIRES a single time zone, as the sun would be seen from every point on the planet, at the same time.

In the real world, we have 24 different time zones, meaning that the sun is either in the sky, or it is night time, at different times, at different parts of the planet....

This is evidence that the earth is NOT flat, and is in fact a rotating sphere with one side illuminated at a time, as it spins.

I like how the shill poster has one of those stupid apple computers in your post. What a fucking mess, holding the clover button to make a left click... Playing Diablo 2 was a nightmare. My friends rich parents made a bad choice. hippies.

Attached: 1526516994940.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

In addition to this, the magnetic fields of the earth are in a specific orientation that requires a spherical shape for the earth, in order for the recorded magnetic field lines on the planet to be congruent with the stated shape of the earth.

Magnetic field lines on a flat plate shape would have a completely different configuration.

>I remember
Ich auch. This place went soft.

In addition to this, the Aurora Borealis, and Aurora Austrailias represent the flow of charged particles from the sun entering the atmosphere at the magnetic poles of the planet.

If you tried to map this phenomenon on a flat plane, they would not resemble any magnetic field geometry that can exist.

Furthermore, it has LONG been known that even the difference between shadow lengths at the same time of day, at different distances from the equater, map perfectly to a spherical shape, as opposed to a flat plane.

Flat earth posters and those who even respond to them are shills who try to deligitimize this platform. The whole flat earth debate is a fucking joke. Nobody cares. I get it mods, you're saying that this post is silly and that anyone questioning the norm is some loonie. I'm starting to see that you're far more sadistic than I knew. Is Jow Forums controlled opposition?

The moon would be visible to everyone on the planet at the same time, if the earth was flat.

In reality, we do not see this... what we see instead is that the moon is only visible to ONE side of the planet at a time, implying a spherical earth, and a orbiting moon.

They won't be laughing for much longer OP. I can tell you that. Mueller subpeonad records from all the major tech firms and also Jow Forums. Kikes are fucked.

Attached: 1521738764753.jpg (1050x1050, 196K)

If the earth were a flat plane, instead of a sphere, we would expect all economic activity during the day to follow the same time pattern, at the same time...

Increasing when the sun comes up, and decreasing when the sun goes down.

What we see instead is different global markets around the world experiancing day and night time cycles as if they are evenly distributed around a sphere, as opposed to all on the SAME SIDE of a flat plane, where they would all experience day and night simultaneously.

Haha guys

Attached: 1525294583052.png (882x624, 51K)

The shuuman resonance is a standing wave effect at 7hz and its harmonics, created by lightning strikes broadcasting in all radio frequencies, and these specific frequencies resonate between the ground and ionosphere due to the refractive index of the ionosphere curving the radio wave back towards the ground as it travels, keeping it in a "Orbit" around the world, and thus charging the ionospheric cavity with this standing radio wave.

This effect would not happen on a flat plane, as there is no geometric way that a standing wave could exist on a flat plane.

Attached: schumann-resonance-of-the-earth.jpg (400x413, 61K)

Flat earthers are the most horrible trolls you could ask for. They are a dialectic meme. If anyone you ever meet in RL talls about flat earth, remove thier means of reproduction.

fuck nigger mods can't wait till they pull a codemonkey