Burn the Coal Pay the Toll

When will white women learn

>twitter.com/talbot_kenzie/status/1000189900887543809

Attached: Burn the Coal.png (631x609, 473K)

>> women

>> learn

Someone needs more redpills.

white women would rather raise a single child which is black than have a kid with a white man. Pretty telling that the female menace needs to be culled

from one of the replies, cuck squad out in force

Attached: cuckboii.png (604x698, 541K)

You know what they say

Attached: onceyougoblack.jpg (225x225, 17K)

Why is she calling it a girl? Perhaps when it's age six it will decide to become a boy. The insensitivity of that hateful racist bigoted homophobic bitch is astounding.

Attached: libtard_child.jpg (555x619, 109K)

Toll Paid! Check out this in the comment section.

Attached: toll.jpg (1200x346, 51K)

Gross

Females are children its time to take their rights away. They are never our equals.

The worst part is that she's probably only keeping it because she doesn't like being told what to do, like all these other girls who are so into their feelings that they act like petulent children.

Attached: 1400902928281.gif (320x240, 1.73M)

>a beta provider appears

Attached: hgdfshsdh.jpg (625x914, 132K)

>When will white women learn
In 50 years when everywhere looks like Brazil or southern India, when white girls are being straight up lynched by "minority" men and women alike and possibly by their own men, when they finally realize that Mogadishu is the future they wanted so, so fucking badly and they can never go back to their clean 90s white community that seemed to always be there for them.

I'm gonna go for pic related and spend my days in the Pacific instead.

Attached: 1526943819266.jpg (876x1257, 234K)

kek

What drives a man to do this to himself?

Attached: 1519372357817.gif (960x540, 1.42M)

The thing is that there are plenty of rich beat white men who will literally pay to raise another man's child. Women just can't lose.

looked through her timeline and the kid is white

shit thread

If the child is mixed race it should be mandatory abortion, regardless of the mother's wishes

This is why you don't fuck a man who has not made a formal commitment to you. Consent to sex does not mean consent to parenthood. Dumb fucking bitch.

im going to start doing that on coal burners posts
>Little Jernalen's dad abandoned his mother when he was 3 mo. old. I've since been in Jernalens life for X many years, he's my blood

Attached: depositphotos_74021511-stock-photo-black-kid-in-jeans-and.jpg (682x1023, 64K)

It's hopeless. In fact, it's getting worse. A girl got extremely mad at me and almost started screaming and throwing things after I noted that I wouldn't get involved with a white woman who had previously dated outside of her race, and that quite a few white guys feel the same, even if they don't say it out loud. This was at a bar in Penticton, British Columbia, which is not a place I expected to find such ferocity. I spun around 360 degrees and left that place before I got hit by a false rape accusation or something.

Why are roasties raising abominacions while normal women prefer abortion?

Attached: Screenshot_20180529-034831.png (1080x1920, 625K)

you know that fag touches her

Attached: 1521711134684.jpg (500x470, 92K)

>Jow Forums reveals they hate a white woman bringing a white child into the world to bump our fertility rate regardless of what her gay boyfriend wanted

you fags are NEVER pleased

They think their mental problems are the white man's fault.

Pineapple doesn’t cause a miscarriage.

that's actually true, i think it's like vitamin C mini-overdose or some shit

father is mexican

Who the fuck told you the father is white? Let me know.

Tfw I'm from Bakersfield and I saw that tweet a week ago.

#1. Why the fuck would you throw the dad under the bus like that.

#2. Why the fuck would you post something like that online for your future daughter to read.

Inb4 miscarriage

why the fuck would you keep it? what happen to the child free life thing. I would rather be an old roastie than a single mom

That ass should need a permit to be photographed, jesus fuck

Never having felt the touch of another human bean will do strange things to people

Which one of you did this???

Attached: D972CE2F-E432-4EC5-A728-52F34CADD616.jpg (750x966, 450K)

it's in her timeline

"burn the coal pay the toll" is in the OP and there's no fucking WAY that kid is mulatto

>no proof

stay butthurt Jow Forums

What's more disgusting are the white cucks in training in her comments courting her and one even offering to send her money.

My eight year-old wouldn't go to bed tonight.
"I'm scared," she said.
I asked her what she was scared of.
"All the nigger bastards, their whore mothers, and the spineless faggots raising them to be communist scum."
We're going to the shooting range after school tomorrow, before stopping at the store for steaks and ice cream.

Attached: two.jpg (330x516, 91K)

they will never learn, they can't help their love for BBC.
i bet she's going to find another black guy to fuck her while she cucks her white e-harmony date.

>that second poster

the "my wifes son" meme is absolutely real and based of the archetype of the liberal.

Attached: topkek.jpg (227x222, 5K)

White women are fucking trash.

Im horny now

I threw up a little

Why are all these retards congratulating her? Do they not realize she will be another leech on the Welfare tit?

Attached: Killa_Cam.jpg (344x344, 17K)

>it's in her timeline
is it fuck

raising someone else's black daughter with a coalburner so.unds like a circle of Hell. and hes glorifying it
this is like that picture where the guy said "im glad i chopped my legs off"

Why? Are you a retard? Is this your first day on Jow Forums? Let me enlighten you on white women:

>Whores
>Burn coal
>Get pregnant with disgusting mulatto child
>Still not enough degeneracy
>Shitpost for validation from all the other roasties
>Shitpost for attention from all the other white roasties crowing about their own neverending degeneracy
>Birth shitskin baby
>Rape the state and white men to pay for the mongrel
>Do more whoring for money from black men and white cucks to pay for Jay'rone's child
>Jay'rone Jr. will grow up to sell drugs, beat up Christian white kids, and then end up in prison
>White men will pay for it all and cry about it on Jow Forums while doing nothing productive to stop any of it
>White men will continue to take feminist positions regarding age of consent laws, rape laws, and preserving the endless rights of white women
>The cycle will continue to repeat
>Western society will burn to the ground and whites will eventually be slaughtered en masse by diversity, freefalling birthrates, and a foreign horde invading, plus the fact that white women are rutting with every spook and beaner in town

They're faggot. I just enlightened you.

I'm fairly confident that this was a simple one-off pic, leafbro, but part of me holds on to the hope that there is moar.

Attached: shake.gif (298x409, 2M)

That's what women do here in the United States. They congratulate each other on their destructive decisions.

I fucking hate this timeline, MAKE IT STOP.
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE!

Attached: 1459479536214.jpg (208x250, 8K)

truth is even at that point women will try to blame someone else or insist everyone pretend that reality isn't reality... just the way women are - perception matters more than reality. This isn't really a bad thing, just women and men are different, but it is the reason women should never have been allowed to vote.

>Consent to sex does not mean consent to parenthood.
Contraception only works 99% of the time. Consent to sex might not be consent to getting pregnant, but it definitely is consent to being in a situation where you have the possibility of getting pregnant.

>Let me enlighten you on white women:

all that stuff is super rare you autist

>Are you a retard?
>They're faggot.
Jesus, how the hell did I get myself stuck in such a sewer of a board?

Attached: denim.jpg (300x391, 22K)

it's not really liberals, more whiteknight faggots whom happen to be liberal.

I know, it just never ceases to amaze me how short sighted and stupid people are for clicks/likes.

All those congrats and "you go girl" won't help her when the baby has colic and you're running on no sleep trying to sooth the baby. My favorite comment in the thread on how to avoid this situation is "get married first". And I'm. Sure that will be thrashed despite it being the most obvious solution.

>1 post by this ID
Where does it say she burned coal? Not saying she hasnt but white fathers abandonjng their children is not unheard of.

I guess abortion is acceptable when one or both parents are black

You know I laugh at him too, we all mock him.

But my god it's sad too - whites are the ONLY people who would ever have that sort of compassion. Chinese, Indians, Blacks - none would ever understand the idea of raising a child from another race, they just couldn't begin to compute it.

Once the white man is extinct a great darkness falls, the total amount of compassion in the world will plummet.

Maybe our compassion was our undoing but still I just think, if only women had never been allowed to vote, if only we had never allowed immgiration - we could have kept pure white states AND allowed these beta men to be kind to people.

Which one of you faggots made this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 21.02.26.png (2388x1778, 1.86M)

BASED
Embrace it user. Embrace the pain, suffering, and chaos. Make it all serve you.

Attached: 29716844_195527040965143_5080905646417641472_n.jpg (1080x1080, 1.66M)

Contraception works 99.99% of the time for legal reasons. $20 says the relationship was in the toilet and she thought if he creampied her enough she could latch him for 18 years.

LOL at her burning the bridge though.

>#1. Why the fuck would you throw the dad under the bus like that.
same reason 100% of young women say their exes were wife-beating, drug-dealing sociopaths
>#2. Why the fuck would you post something like that online for your future daughter to read.
women have been attention-whoring abortions for years. Any reason is a good reason to attention whore

>degenerate regressive cringe

Attached: 1525397475460.jpg (477x472, 35K)

>nu-male cuck immediately starts a gofundme page for her
>”I was also raised by a single mom”

Holy shit I would give anything to fucking kill this faggot

Read moar... Father is not white.

it depends on how hard you throw it.

We're gonna have to start stomping out cucks desu.

forgot link: gf.me/u/ivqyx8

Kek

I kind of feel bad for orphans who will never have parents because of this meme.

The only way to make it stop is to take real world action. Not posting cry baby faces online.

Attached: 1479970050604.jpg (1107x1107, 569K)

heh

Women are allergic to facts. I guarantee that if you showed pic related to this cunt before she started fucking the monkey she would have gone
>but I'm special, what we have is unique
Yes, they are that narcissistic, all women are.

Attached: black_fathers.jpg (1148x1075, 329K)

It's not women burning coal that makes me furious, it's men who enable it. Goddamn I hate this world

fpbp

Attached: Reaction - Thinking meme.jpg (600x494, 29K)

this is somewhat a good idea because we can turn nigger children against other niggers,

How can we help her along on her miscarriage? She seems like an avid social media user

People today have no shame. The internet was a fucking mistake

100% dad is nignog and yep agreed, she is not smart

Wow, I have never wanted a source more than now. For political and scientific reasons of course.

>Strong single mother
She not strong the welfare system is. Left alone, her and her offspring would starve to death.

>Maybe I'll get sex if I pay for her poor choices

>sharing your resources with someone else's genetic trash
>bio father can come back at any moment and the whole family will drop you like a sack of shit

/thread
Women of every race are disloyal sluts.
White men just don't keep theirs in line anymore thanks to the wonders of jewish created feminism.

its been a while since we took money from sjws. i recall a while ago, some user was the top seller of those "Male Tears" mugs. fuckin priceless.

Attached: 1527539205990.png (699x490, 765K)

me on the left

She says the father is mexican in the comments retard. Why do you think she used the mixed baby emoticon

The cucks are the worst. 90% of women are impulsive and incapable of planning ahead, and are entirely dependent on the men around them to provide direction. The beta enablers so desperate to get their dick wet, they are on the lowest tier of humanity.

wow. so...powerful

Attached: 1520648546894.jpg (349x451, 57K)

white knights created and encourage this environment. They should arguably be the first to hang since they destroy nations from within

Finally! Some coveted leaf (you)s! This is a pretty special moment for me.

Attached: grey_tank.jpg (640x640, 60K)

jesus christ

I don't know if this is normal and pol made me pessimistic, but jesus christ

some people will do anything for just a little validation

Someone asks her in the comments why she didn't use the white baby emote, she explained the father is Mexican.
Motherfuckers are too lazy to read.

I just feel sorry for her parents.
This kid will leech off her parent.
That's what most "STRONG SINGLE MOMs" do.

KEK! The dude is a god damned meme!

These fucks cannot be considered human or people. Their brains are wired incorrectly, their mindset is skewered beyond repair. They cannot and should not be saved.

Attached: 1507323340066.png (859x1448, 614K)

Should have read the ID.