Can we speak about malnourishment in the US?

Can we speak about malnourishment in the US?
Do people really live eating a bowl of sugar for breakfast and some random junk throughout the day?
Why isn't this adressed by the government?

Attached: images.jpg (448x328, 33K)

Bumperino

How did searle get FDA approval for aspartame?

Its more like frosted cardboard to feed the masses. Eggs and Bacon is more standard for much of the US.

How true is this? Ive only met one American and he told me he used to have a microwaved potato and some soda for breakfast

Growing up i always had eggs bacon Orange juice toast and butter for breakfast. Very rarely had cereal and if i did it was grape nuts or grits with fresh fruit on the side. Sure some people eat shit. But most people i know have a good breakfast every day.

No one here eats breakfast.

You must be scrawny

R A R E
A
R
E

In all seriousness, breakfast is a kike meme and it's why most mutts are fat. OMAD is the best way to go.

based honey bunches of oats

Attached: btfo.jpg (1200x862, 295K)

Addressed by the government?
This was made by the government.

Used to be more common I think. Cereal is heavily fortified with vitamins to help the people with shitty diets though. You could probably live off of milk and cereal alone if you didn't care about your health.

I eat a 4 egg omelette with a leek, garlic, and mushrooms then skip lunch. Tastes good.

Proud American here, junk food is an unfortunate problem. People would rather eat tasty food that is bad for you than finding healthy tasty alternatives. Though this isn't exclusively an American problem - The obesity rates are higher in the United Kingdom, among other places. It must also be noted that shit food comes cheap, so college kids, blacks on welfare, etc. are eating it up. Businesses know this.

Recently I saw fruit loops for the first time in a grocery store here. I bought one pack to give them a try.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THEY TASTED SO FUCKING BAD I HAD TO THROW THEM AWAY WITHOUT EATING ANY! HOW DO AMERIMUTTS EAT THIS SHIT ON A DAILY BASIS? WHAT THE HELL!

At least now I understand why you can't buy US cereals here.

I'm surprised you didn't have them until now. I don't really care for fruit loops. If you want some tasty sugar bombs give cinnamon toast crunch a try, but I haven't had that since I was a kid. If I'm going to eat cereal now I like frosted mini wheats or raisin bran, but I usually make eggs.

In most areas here shitty junk food is cheap and more importantly in large supply. I know that where I am the only fresh food market is many miles away so doing regular shopping there is impractical. The government is beholden to business and business doesn't care what you eat as long as you keep working. Our government also doesn't like putting money into problems until they are too far to stop.

Attached: 1412394838943.jpg (400x300, 56K)

Let them eat free markets!

>cinnamon toast crunch
I tried those too once. They are actually available here. However, they taste like ass too. Not nearly as bad as fruit loops but they still taste very very bad.

Seriously, with all the shitty tasting cereals that I just cannot imagine how anyone could eat them I wonder what the hell is wrong with people. WHAT KIND OF PERSON HAS DEVELOPED SUCH A SHITTY TASTE FOR FOOD?

I really don't get it. Anyway, my favorite cereal are those. I ate them a lot as kid. Now I don't eat cereal that much anymore but either it's cornflakes with some fiber in them (the original are just too bland and taste like paper), oats or pic related.

Attached: 1499445747118.png (540x540, 453K)

Did you not use milk? But yeah, cereal is just cheap and easy.

>cereal
>cheap
Oats but definitely not the others.

Also, of course I used milk.

Pretty much every cereal is delicious. Quit being a little bitch.

Not everyone shovels everything into their mouth like a black hole.

Attached: 1516698014432.png (1345x503, 556K)

>Why isn't this adressed by the government?
Commie.

>If I'm going to eat cereal now I like frosted mini wheats or raisin bran
This. I also like special k with fresh fruit.

Free market solves everything, goy. Just ignore the fact most people are too stupid to make their own decisions.

It's $3.64 for 19.4 oz of fruit loops here. That's the "family size"

The worlds strongest man eats a massive bowl of cereal and a whole carton of eggs for breakfast.

Oy vey