Britain BTFO!

Remember when we absolutely BTFOed Great Britain in 1776? Good times.

Attached: 1280px-battle_of_guiliford_courthouse_15_march_178.jpg (1280x918, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It had more to do with the French properly giving the Brits a bunch of shit in Europe as well as in the Colonies.

im sure theres a lot of people older than 250 years that remember it

>Pure blooded Anglo-Celts in the US today....less than 5%

Attached: 8E74100D-F987-41A8-85A1-75298BFFA37B.jpg (2048x1119, 982K)

>what is inheritance
Since Spaniards have nothing to be proud of historically, naturally you refuse the very concept of national legacy

The mayor of Londonistan is literally a Muslim and your country is being overrun with refugees. Enjoy Sharia Ahmed. Your royal family is also getting blacked hard and your country likes to murder babies. Fuck the UK.

Attached: Anjem-Choudary-IP_1 (1).jpg (640x430, 123K)

when a man has nothing to be proud off, he takes pride on the shit his fathers did, or even worse, the fathers of his fathers

As a proud killer of Afghans and Iraqis the pride continues. We have to thank Britain though they taught us how to be bullies.

Attached: 217CB9EE-810D-476D-8ABD-183A3EEE370B.jpg (720x347, 65K)

if the Jews remember the holocaust and Niggers the slavery through their genes the burger can remember 1776 too.

Logic unheard of...

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

Lol my grandparents are all polish. Le 56 they were considered niggers in the 20s I need some of that genetic oppression. Would have helped getting a job.

1776 was a pretty shit year for the washingtons army. Lots of defeats.

Remember when we BTFOed of Amerimutts in 1812? Good times

Attached: 20150530_1812.jpg (506x352, 70K)

Bongs confirmed for fags.

wheres that pic of british diplomats putting some fireworks on a miniature white house? great banter t b h

>whitur then you muhammad

bongs are still experiencing hereditary ptsd from it

You got a license for that meme?

that’s what mongrels, rootless degenerates and the jews say.
All thanks to the US backstabbing the British Empire. I hope a radical mudshit becomes a Prime Miniister and nukes the shit out of your cunt
You got a raisin headed somali for immigration minister?

Attached: 993BA5BC-8653-4CB2-AA31-B0D155A40C22.png (650x925, 627K)

you've got to have a really sad life to constantly think of the past in order to be proud of yourseslf mate

people look on their past to draw inspiration for the future and courage for today. No brainer that Spaniards can’t do it: a shit nation before, shitty now, will be shitty tomorrow. mongrels can only hope that SOME day they will have it good, they can’t really comprehend that time is interconnected. With Britain you get sad looking in the past and seeing how good it was, not the other way around

Come at us faggot.

Attached: usnavy100724-n-5684m-823ussronaldreagancvn76transitsthepacificoceanwithshipsassignedtorimofthepacifi (840x420, 50K)

>has to bring up my nationality every single post
feeling insecure? let me look at yours... hmm, nice empire you got there.. malvines? gibraltar? wew, must be hard managing such vast possessions
imagine talking about hisstories from decades and centuries ago in every newspaper
its like a boyfriend that cant let go, sad to see really

this

>let me look at yours... hmm, nice empire you got there.. malvines? gibraltar? wew, must be hard managing such vast possessions
your moor jew country is going to get even smaller, manolo. you have no high horse

Attached: burgerstan.jpg (736x673, 127K)