God damn it. Jow Forums was right all along

Fuck. I came here from Jow Forums4chan (inb4 "you have to go back" yeah, I wish I could) about a month ago and have been lurking ever since. Even without posting, day after day, I begin to see the light. The red pills have been forced upon me. I just wanted to see greentext and memes, god damn it.

I don't sleep anymore. I stay awake at night wondering what can be done about this world anymore. If we can ever remove (((them))). How we can fix the system. How we can stop baby boys from being mutilated at birth. Why wasn't I warned? Is there any escape from this place? How do I go back, or go forward?

Attached: me.jpg (645x773, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/what-must-be-done-0
youtu.be/ffP7jfJceBs
archive.org/details/ManTechnics-AContributionToAPhilosophyOfLife193253
archive.org/details/Decline-Of-The-West-Oswald-Spengler
ia800202.us.archive.org/26/items/revoltagainstciv00stod/revoltagainstciv00stod.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go back there

One thing that can be done is you can lure more unsuspecting victims into the trap that is Jow Forums.

If you want another idea, you could try reading Hoppe's What Must Be Done.
mises.org/library/what-must-be-done-0

redpill your friends.

He doesn't know Jow Forums is satire

Attached: B3055F11-1FB0-41CD-9ACE-27BAA7BF48A5.jpg (1024x819, 191K)

Attached: tmp_6330-1527045673237m1392768601.jpg (1024x554, 54K)

I can't, once I see how people there are. How I used to be. So innocent.
Maybe worth a shot.
I will do this. I think the battle now is finding out what must be done.

You haven't learned a fucking thing.. A few jewish slogans and you'll be signing up to bomb whites (again)

Attached: volkssturm-defence-berlin-1945-second-world-war-ww2-01.jpg (754x1086, 155K)

Jow Forums already told me that WW2 and to a lesser extent WW1 were perpetuated as genetic warfare to kill off Europe's finest to prepare for invading browns in modern day. And Hitler was part Jewish. I don't want to relive Hitler, I don't want to kill anyone really.

Live your life.
Get a trad girl.
Sign prenup.
Get Jow Forums
Go Jow Forums
Be prepared for when we need you to be activated.

Become successful and use your money to fund anti jew propaganda. Maybe make a 'holocaust' movie where no gassing or whatever is show, just work camps. Then show post war rich jews plotting a way to create Israel and manufacturing lies like they got gassed in the work camps.

Also show how they have got kicked out of hundreds of nations in the past so they created the holocaust myth to prevent that in the future. You will get a lot of negative media attention which is good because curious people will watch it then and get redpilled.

you're not ready for what's to come

Attached: tumblr_n1u2c38Zpa1qgwmzso1_500.jpg (500x742, 123K)

Thanks for the Jow Forums advice. I'm building a .300 AR pistol as my next birthday gift to myself. I feel like things are heating up way too quickly and that some sort of collapse is inevitable.
But what do you mean "activated"?

The only way is forward. Be prepared to fight in any way you can.

Turn 360 and walk away. That is all

Welcome to the nightmare of the real. I've been here for years. yeah, the world is fucked and evil, and you got fucked over because of believing bluepilled lies.

Don't neglect your health, career, or friends. I gained like 150lbs after connecting the dots about how specifically some women I loved had lied to me. Don't do what I did. Exercise and prayer most days is necessary for health, and keep your possessions clean and in good order. Your used clothes, car, etc. should look "like new" or "interview ready" almost all the time. Basically, if you're reading memes instead of succeeding in your real life, something has gone wrong. Chances are you're here because something already has gone wrong in your life. Tell us more...happy people don't find this place. Greentext your story and we can give redpilled advice.

Also, for what it's worth, a real NatSoc would enthusiastically wake up early, exercise, do the day's work, and then clean his equipment, all while avoiding degenerate media influences (all of it), and still have a couple of beers with friends, or practice a sport. Physical fitness and social inclusion / bonding are the foundation of a good life...lose those and it becomes difficult to keep a woman or a job. Physical fitness is probably the #1 ingredient, since unfit people will struggle to attract successful friends.

I hope that answers your question...you probably hit a rough patch that led you to Jow Forums. Try daily exercise and unironic prayer, I'm talking full-on pray for like 30min a day (instead of yoga). Not my business who you pray to.

As for next steps after that, well...the fire rises.

It is your duty to pray, to exercise, to maintain your possessions, and to maintain social ties. Do this first, and the weight of the future is easier to bear.

Attached: pol_truth.jpg (890x876, 120K)

This

Many ropes on teotwawki.

youtu.be/ffP7jfJceBs

Only this.

one month, you can still get out

Attached: inside of comet ping pong pizza.png (992x629, 640K)

>Physical fitness is probably the #1 ingredient, since unfit people will struggle to attract successful friends.
So much this i used to be a skellie and now post redpill well im slightly less skellie with some muscle not exactly Zyzz status but enough to give me a confidence boost its great

So you avoid it, nihilism is the largest blue pill/Jew trick ever. Dont fall for it.

>Jow Forums
>inb4 "you have to go back" yeah, I wish I could
You can, so get the fuck out you attention-whoring double nigger.

Purchase a rifle get fit find a white girl and have as many kids as you can and teach them. That is how you fight back

Attached: 20180526_190156.jpg (3264x2448, 2.16M)

have yourself a real redpill and learn geopolitics
you'll understand then

L U R K

M O R E

And pic related

Attached: tumblr_mjfygu87WN1s3sd3bo2_500.png (500x366, 138K)

He is not ready for pizza

Also keep in mind that Jow Forums is at least 10% federal agents...same as the KKK and other similar extremist groups. Unlike them, Jow Forums is a board of peace. So if anyone tries to bait you into irl organizing/action...don't do it; it's probably entrapment. remember, all organized sides are controlled opposition. the lesson from history is not to be baited into illegal action by controlled "leaders".

and yes, all of Jow Forums is fiction and falsehood.

realistically, there's no reason for you to own a gun. i mean, sure it's good for gun ownership statistics, and sure i own one because i remember what's happened to my people the last few times some ruler disarmed them...but realistically, if you feel the need to buy a gun, then something has gone terribly wrong and it's best to change your situation. in the end, we're all spiritual beings. prayer and human connection will fill the need.

if nothing else is working, get in touch with your jewish heritage by studying the torah and talmud. it's surprisingly practical and has good advice about how to be happy and successful.

Attached: jew100.jpg (3800x3800, 2.71M)

You glow

what do you mean? yes, i'm jewish and yes i'm only here because i feel this country's transition to a nonwhite jewish-led society is occurring too quickly for the goyim. but i am by no means a glow in the dark cia nig nog. if i was, would i have said what i said? use your noggin lad.

besides, i know how it be.

Attached: feels_tech.jpg (1280x1220, 193K)

it seems op is long gone and this remains as some sort of infogathering thread. if there ever was a real op.

Attached: shills_on_plebbit_ai.png (893x785, 90K)

Still here, try again. Reading every comment brah.

glad to hear it. i am reassured.
good luck out there, op.

Attached: reynolds.png (610x343, 299K)

best advice in years

Attached: JustPlaySomeVidya.jpg (3840x2335, 1.04M)

I would say to exercise some caution. Don’t fall for the meme of “oh a bunch of anonymous people believe it so it must be true, their ideas have been forged in the flames of heated debate.” Jow Forums is certainly correct on some things that the mainstream gets totally wrong, such as race realism. But don’t trust it blindly. First of all, there isn’t even really a consensus on most issues here. And to the extent that there is, the consensus is not necessarily correct. Just because some belief is “based” doesn’t mean it’s true.

Isn't it funny how all the stormfags are redditors?

Go back.
Seriously go back.
I wish i was blue pilled again.
I literally cannot find any joy in thks current timeline that we have.
All around i see degeneracy and kike subversion it sickens me to the core.
I really wish i wasn't red pilled

It would still occur regardless of whether you witnessed it or not. With knowledge comes responsibility, and a chance. Without it comes oblivion, and that comes faster.

well done you found us and learned the truth the more people that learn the truth the closer we get to sorting this mess

And yet i feel so powerless to stop it.
How do you stop the continuing corruption of the media and the minds where you're branded as a racist or whatever whenever you voice your opinions? How?

PLAY TIME IS OVER

we developed the world at our expense. now there are 7billion 3rd world monkeys replacing US.

I don't know why Europeans and white people in general aren't taking the yellow threat seriously, in the previous centuries there were heaps of people from Oswald Spengler to Lothrop Stoddart who warned against it.

In the book Man and Technics, Spengler warns against rabid technological progress and diffusion of technological innovations because the shitskins will inevitably adopt European technology and wipe white people the fuck out with it. And it's happening right now with China/India/Asia.

Spengler especially pointed to the tendency of Caucasoid technology to spread to hostile "Colored races" which would then use the weapons against the West.[2] In Spengler's view, western culture will be destroyed from within by materialism, and destroyed by others through economic competition and warfare.

Man and Technics - Oswald Spengler
archive.org/details/ManTechnics-AContributionToAPhilosophyOfLife193253

The Decline of the West - Oswald Spengler
archive.org/details/Decline-Of-The-West-Oswald-Spengler

The Revolt Against Civilisation by Lothrop Stoddart
ia800202.us.archive.org/26/items/revoltagainstciv00stod/revoltagainstciv00stod.pdf

Well if they resort to assumptions without actually addressing your arguments you have already won. Rinse, repeat?

The ride never ends

Attached: 1508986808561.gif (576x324, 3.84M)

> isn't really consensus on most issues here

> race realism: racial averages are different, yet the label of racism is used to disenfranchise white people while avoiding any mention of jewish over-representation. every major white country is on track to be nonwhite-majority within 25 years and nonwhite-supermajority within 50 years.
> gender realism: feminism is pushed to allow rich people to financially and sexually exploit women.
> Mossad did 9/11, for the financial benefit of everyone involved and for the geopolitical benefit of Israel. Osama Bin Laden was a CIA asset, trained and armed by the USA to fight the Soviets in the 1970s and 1980s, and kept on as a useful bogeyman.
> both political parties are controlled by a handful of super-capitalists who make decisions while preserving their own privacy. these super-capitalists also own the mainstream media and use the media to direct public opinion in profitable ways for the super-capitalists. a majority of voters (~105 IQ average) have no idea they are even being manipulated. the super-capitalists also fund leaders of "grassroots" movements ensuring that any popular movements challenging this system are fully controlled as well. for example, "Occupy Wall Street" was sabotaged by "social justice warriors" funded by the banks...the banks being the employees and trustees of the super-capitalists.
> many of the super-capitalists do occult pedophilia rituals, see for example the Wikileaks emails referencing "pizza" and many sex abuse cover-ups affecting powerful people. Simultaneously, "black propaganda" attempts to frame innocent people for pedophilic abuse.
> Technology is enabling increased surveillance and increased control of people. Research funding opportunities and patent law are designed to encourage this.
> Jow Forums is heavily shilled, by everyone: Stormfront, JIDF, Tavistock Institute, KGB, Shareblue, and Google. Real posters here are a minority.
> Spirituality is real, but no one knows what it is.

Attached: returning_child_pepe.jpg (800x600, 70K)

Dam sun heh. Yes folks this is what the entire human race is up against. Good luck, have fun...

Become a strong, influential member of society.

And risk losing your job and your livelihood?

And this, my new user friend, is what Jewish subversion looks like. Know it. Study it. Thry all speak the same way

Damn, if present day 4/pol/ can redpill you I wonder how quick you'll OD if you visit 8/pol/

This place is a cesspool of useful idiots and trumptards. The old guard of Jow Forums has migrated away. You rarely ever see actual informative posts here anymore unfortunately.

>"""Oh yes, the best plan is to bring even more redditors here."""

Attached: 1516155171076.jpg (670x472, 51K)

Study this rhetorical technique. Stating facts condescendingly, asking leading questions. It never changes

>just here for the memes
>browses plebbit

kys

EH, idk... woudlant' itb e bettare ot ahow moare readdiotse thais plaae? I adm sort afo gald in away ahth I afound athis pla ce.

Attached: 5r782.jpg (2808x1780, 1.01M)

Attached: 1527552379974.png (657x488, 585K)

Even among what you listed, I would say there is no consensus on occult pedo rituals, real posters being a minority, and spirituality. And there are plenty of issues you haven’t listed which there is even less consensus on, such as abortion, environmentalism, education, all recent American wars, etc...

A month? Fucking month?

It takes years to get redpilled lad.

You can never go back. Only forward. Tips for a newcomer?

>Jow Forums
>Jow Forums

Learn speaking skills, subtle redpills, and spreading information. Work on your body, physically and mentally, diet, exercise is important and goes against the kikes master plan of keeping other Nations subservient and dependent to their (((food))). They consider us cattle, why not make us fat like cattle too?

Jow Forums for weapons, you learn firearms, stances, training, how to buy from a local Gunstore, your Laws and so on. A Civil War is coming to the United States, while (((they))) keep us blind and in a state of constant argument, a Civil War which would upset the balance and peace is something they are terrified off. It gives us a chance to purge everything evil and vile from this Country. Thus they lose an important front. A rifle turns you from a subject and slave into a citizen and the chance to be free. Hence the blatant amount of Jews who force anti-gun legislation in this Nation.

Bring your ledditors here, let them be indoctrinated and spread it all over.

Attached: 1525841036363.jpg (552x692, 52K)

>advertising 8 chan

nice

Your next steps:
>build arsenal with wisdom from Jow Forums
>get Jow Forums
>read the literature
>build confidence and charisma
>redpill the masses and organize and recruit locally

The last step, specifically organizing and recruiting, is something I have yet to do myself.

wait for the inevitable collapse, then fight to rebuild. those that fancy themselves gods in the flesh will die without ever having seen the end coming. the meek shall inherit the earth because they have true strength.

Don't forget to keep your Emergency Kippah on you at all times. It's saved my ass more than once.

digits confirm. take ownership of our situation

to go back, simply go back
to go forward, lurk moar faggot, for at least 3 years

>Is there any escape from this place? How do I go back, or go forward?

Jesus Christ

Thanks

This
They all glow so hard we should run them over in our cars

hand to pepe i'm a real user with a fucked-up personal life, not what i said i was upthread. i've lurked here too long, take it as a warning that shit you read goes straight into your subconscious and will make you into one of them if you let it.

i'll elaborate: people used to learn from their parent or grandparents of the same gender how to behave. now most people learn primarily from media/tv how to behave. and media/tv typically shows people behaving in extreme or opposite ways for a dramatic or humorous effect. this is the norm, not the exception. additionally, jew-controlled media (almost all of it) pushes memes such as rap/thug culture, children disrespecting parents, casual sex, etc. Advertising works. Seeing the shame shit over and over changes a person. Ads still affect the subconscious even if they are known for ads.

Don't fall for the advertising. Live in real life with the memory of real, successful people, particularly your grandfathers, in your mind. Follow the memes and examples of successful people, and limit your exposure to degeneracy. To repeat, just watching TV is harmful because its memes fill your mind and displace the organically-taught lessons you learned at great personal cost.

Attached: anime_anomie.png (1871x5419, 1.85M)

>I came here a month ago
>The red pills have been forced upon me

And within a year or so you'll come to accept that which you cannot change, and either kys or move forward changing the things you can. Existentialism is the true red pill. Just focus on the things around you you can improve. Best you can do is be an example of living a non degenerate and productive life with a good family. That is if you're white. If you're a darkie just kys

I think being sleeper cell is basically the ultimate redpill. Do what you can in your life to become productive and a good example, and form a good family of your own. And be ready for if SHTF

You need to go back

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I don't blame you double redditor now it's time to spread the word to people(family, friends, e-friends) with "light pills" on the jews leftist feminists when they hooked on them go full 1488

Thought about this myself. Have had other responsibilities to address first. Of course the beginnings of such a thing are already in place. Best sleeper cell, home defense, etc is a group that doesn't even realize they are already part of it. They just know that if shtf to gather to me as their best chance of survival.

Mostly though, I'm just here to meet women

But when is that? Where do we draw a red line at? Government corruption? Pedophilia in our government? Our government selling out the future of our children to multinational corporations? When do we stand up and fight? Or do we just let them ban guns, take our freedom to speak away first?

>But what do you mean "activated"?
it's a sex thing. Don't worry about that right now, you'll find out about that in due time. Just be ready.

Walk softly and always carry fresh lube

Attached: 1510451009684.png (296x340, 27K)

Only way forward is prepping to defend your people. Lift. Stockpile. Inform your friends and family on political matters. Soon, all of this anti-white bullshit in the media and government will be purged.

Attached: ready for the race war.jpg (1206x1228, 259K)

This post was totally satirical, btw, any alphabet soup agencies listening in. I'm just shitposting for the memes?

Accept the reality and change it. No one likes it but getting sad is not fixing it. It sucks.
Start lifting and become social. Respect and money will get this movement further than our dipshittery.
See below for ultimate guidance

lol no. This shit of thinking some magical day will come when you can do something about it is preventing people from doing something presently. "Day of the rope" is the most retarded, limpdick faggot shit imaginable.

>thinks this is an argument not to be fit and ready to defend you and your family

It's true that one should focus on one's own career first and family first and foremost, but nice try.

Attached: 1506059568576.png (647x457, 570K)

>project for the new american century
You're not taking red pills. You're taking blue pills disguised as red pills.

Dammit Steve, it's Monday, not Sunday. We are White House insiders today according to the schedule. You're going to get us all written up. You fucking asshole Steve get your shit together! Double check the religion/affiliation/employer chart. Green with green, yellow with yellow, etc. Faggot.

>Too dumb to get a high paying job in Silicon Valley
>Blame Jews because too dumb

Shut up faggot at least the ones who come here get radicalized.
Can you imagine how many innocent onion boys from the Donald came here looking for muh civic nationalism and ended up natsocs?
Once you realize that shitskins are subhumans, it’s impossible to go back to the clown world that you came from. Let them come here, they will achieve our level at some point. It’s our duty to teach them. Even with all this shilling we need to keep forcing redpills down everybody’s throat. The cosmic awakening is here bitch

You should have been here in 2016 and 2015

Attached: 1525803628914.gif (178x184, 2.07M)

This. He is only on level 4 redpill at most, still at least 662 levels left

Attached: 1527438849598.png (545x727, 777K)

Unironically this.

This should have been my first response, in retrospect. This is how we awaken our brothers.

Attached: 1517293364309.png (563x681, 317K)

You have to go back Brandon.

Let him weep into friend's shoulder because he's too dumb to get a job in Silicon Valley.

Attached: 1527573885958.jpg (680x578, 47K)

Linus Torvalds homophobic and misogynistic as fuck and yet doesn't blame Jews because he's smart enough to don't feel the inferiority complex.

Hitler was not jewish you fucking redditor, the claim was literally a jewish psyop before he became the chancellor.

Attached: hitlernotajew.jpg (1597x4676, 2.93M)