Eurasian Music Question

Why isn't Eurasian music as appreciated as much as African music in popular music?

Attached: download (5).jpg (172x293, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0YGkY-cFZsc
youtube.com/watch?v=P3u9xdXO-28
youtube.com/watch?v=MXajpkR5cGo
youtube.com/watch?v=tx6dwa4u8Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=_kvUI_5ny7I
youtube.com/watch?v=tYyP3r-5ZtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7UpZ0izz08Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2flqFxo0y5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ3GndmvSi0
youtube.com/watch?v=P2uySMDE2L4
youtube.com/watch?v=tfCiPn9RLlM
youtube.com/watch?v=zDgYN5qeG4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BJQ17v0v4ug
youtube.com/watch?v=JhhMd2I7jvo
youtube.com/watch?v=VTCJ5hedcVA
youtube.com/watch?v=0pWnZFrdQFE
youtu.be/A_nqSp9NTpY?t=16m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7wO1qtQuM
youtube.com/watch?v=7S5NZYZae4k
youtube.com/watch?v=_CI-0E_jses
youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because maybe if we spend a few decades metaphorically licking the black man's balls they'll shut the fuck up. Also, African music (sampled, repetitive, drum centric) is easier to write than European art music (composed, developing forms, contrapuntal), this means more people can call themselves artists and pay universities big money for classes.

Not politics, go reclaim your country or something.

It's political since /mu/ will scream racist.

Quite honestly, we should quit licking the black man's balls and learn Tuvan, Kyrgyz and Kazakh music styles.

it's done by evil Muslims
can't show muslims playing music and doing human activity now
and the African is done by Christians brethren

Why? Tuvan people aren't lighting trash cans on fire and playing "one punch knock-out" with old white men.. The black mentality towards white people is literally a form of terrorism and politically correct media is a form of capitulation.

>lurked into /mu/ a few times
>nothing but faggots showing off their over priced instruments
>monkey music everywhere
Yeah, fuck that board.

Attached: 0C5E5CE1-EAA3-4312-9FA8-0CAF85FDC16F.jpg (250x241, 17K)

I'm a fan of Ottoman Classical music myself as well as European Classical music.

Basically black Music is government sponsored terrorism.

you know lorde posted her hit single on /mu/ for rating before she published it

so not a trap fan, sad
i even prepared the links

No, it's appeasement. Just like arresting Tommy Robinson and banning Lauren Southern, they do these things on the fringe chance Muslims and blacks will shut the fuck up and start acting like humans.

It's fucking dumb and whoever is pushing these ideas is one of (((them))). I'm over this shit, everyone knows it, no one's saying it and I'll die lonely and anonymous. Fuck all of you cowards, scream these truths in the street or hang yourselves now.

Out if all the boards she picks fuckin /mu/.....she’s still hot though.

Attached: 04EF6980-EE0E-43E8-AFF3-AEF9C2E1E917.jpg (450x246, 36K)

What do you think of Chuvash Music?
youtube.com/watch?v=0YGkY-cFZsc

Fact is though Muslims and Blacks don't chimp out where I live, it's obviously more about Keeping The White Man Down.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3u9xdXO-28

she happens to be a /mu/sician haha
too chinese for my taste

Right, gonna have to pull out the big guns.
youtube.com/watch?v=MXajpkR5cGo

Alright, you got me there.

Attached: 19E13BA1-82AC-4266-A91C-FAAE852A073E.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

It's about keeping the white man down because these people won't shut the fuck up until you knock out their competition, they keep bitching that in the current, natural state of things they can't better the white man. That's completely what this is about.

So we removed white music, just before a neoclassical resurgence as, we raised their standards for employment three times, we removed them from the media, we're doing everything short of literally throwing them into gas chambers.

And why? Because we just really want them to shut the fuck up.

nice
what do u feel about Caucasus music
Chechen religious chanting does it for me for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=tx6dwa4u8Lg

rhythm is generally more appealing to normies than melody or anything else.

Attached: 1524764980747.jpg (446x604, 65K)

I like the polyphonic style.

What happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=_kvUI_5ny7I

nerve gas

?!?!?!?!

Why did you post a modern Elijah Wood?

Attached: elijah-wood-119947.jpg (655x400, 30K)

you need to go back

Attached: 9e6.jpg (359x359, 12K)

I mean explain further.

Because it's the foundation for all modern music. "African" is only influenced on that specific genre and largely works within the framework developed by Europeans.

Attached: Johann-Sebastian-Bach.jpg (925x1200, 309K)

one of the recent nerve gas attacks in your country. you should know these things

Attached: uk.jpg (852x1371, 1.02M)

Not all modern music. youtube.com/watch?v=tYyP3r-5ZtQ

that was awful

Attached: ugh.png (320x368, 118K)

That just sounds like old pop music. It uses synthesizers and guitars and largely follows the structure of a pop song.

Basically saying people are using nerve agents on the populace to make everyone like black music?

>I'm a fan of Ottoman Classical music myself
Kek
t. mehmet

Good point, it was trashy, have a better one. youtube.com/watch?v=P3u9xdXO-28

please lurk for at least 18 years before posting

Attached: 1509292957227.png (600x842, 101K)

It uses the komuz but with synth. But here is real music from Kazakh Eli. youtube.com/watch?v=7UpZ0izz08Y

Canadians literally have to shit on every thread.

It's Rose!
youtube.com/watch?v=2flqFxo0y5Q

In my opinion, it is because African music is generally better. Africa's children are generally more musically and rhythmically gifted and they have shown the rest of us a bounty of funky beats, catchy rhythms, and soulful lyrics over the centuries.

fuck off newfag t*rk and take your nasheeds with you.

Attached: delet this.jpg (500x375, 137K)

Not true, OP. I listen to mongolian music often. Better than nigger music and will spiritually elevate you

Me too! But normies will never get it.

Just listen to the music here.

>will spiritually elevate you
people say that about tai chi and huffing gas.
no. but look at this

Attached: jerave.gif (240x180, 3.87M)

You have to go to the gas chamber.

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 10K)

Attached: 31fBIzf6d1L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 9K)

probably something to do with old African languages and rhythm vs. pitch, more recent language families and that the largest audience of pop music speaks little to no Oghur.

You mean Oghuz? Only the Chuvash speak Oghur.

Basically everyone wants to bongo bongo. We have to kill the rhythm.

go back to ribbit

and whatever country you came from

YEs im a picture of a dingo sometimes

There is always room for one more.

Attached: images.jpg (201x251, 13K)

refugees can't meme

I'm English kek.

I got fired for telling me co-workers(who worship nogs) about the south african attacks
I hear ya bro
Remember Ned Kelly's sacrifice

Would've socked your bosses jaw. In fact I want you to murder his children.

it was some dumb cunt
glad I'm gone

What's hot about a white Aussie trying to sound like an inner city American black chick?

People aren't exactly sitting around listening to traditional djembe recordings either user. I don't really know what you're talking about tbph

Jews

post hand

Attached: 1509253377492.jpg (265x259, 22K)

You know Jews write all the nigger music right? Jews wrote the music to appeal to the ignorant masses.

Orchestral music > shitty oogabooga coon tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ3GndmvSi0

Would've called her a cunt.

You're getting the finger.

Attached: WIN_20180530_044507.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

I called all of those bitches cunts.
Turned off the shitty rap music every time and started playing bluegrass.
Told the girl who was obsessed with racemixing to shut the fuck up.
youtube.com/watch?v=P2uySMDE2L4

Where are you now? Job wise?

youtube.com/watch?v=tfCiPn9RLlM

Told those stupid cunts Obama let innocent kids in South Africa get tortured to death and they perked up a bit.
I work with another anti-white person, but slowly he's taking the redpill and begun to appreciate being white.

Christ which state is this? I'm guessing Louisiana.

I always find it kind of amusing when people who speak english as a second language think nobody can tell that it isn't their mother tongue

Colorado
youtube.com/watch?v=zDgYN5qeG4Y
We have a profound White/Hispanic dichotomy here. Whites and Hispanics can learn to live together but not when we're divided by the Jew.
He knows about the Jew because of anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJQ17v0v4ug

Ah your in safe hands, why's he anti-white anyway? Self hating or beaner?

youtube.com/watch?v=JhhMd2I7jvo

youtube.com/watch?v=VTCJ5hedcVA

He's half-white.
He's been brainwashed into thinking that niggers are poor innocent darlings who dindu nuffin and whites are the devil shooting up schools. Also, he knows about South Africa...but he thinks it is revenge and ultimately justice.
He also likes asians, but doesn't seem to have an understanding of their homogeneous nature, or rather, he doesn't see any parallels between them and Whites, any necessity for us to have the same opportunity.
youtube.com/watch?v=0pWnZFrdQFE

Half-White with what?

His father is pure white and is mother is hispanic.
Hispanics usually have around 50% native american blood, 25% european blood, 12.5% african blood and 12.5% asian blood

at least admit there are different tiers of nigger music. you cant compare a skip james blues song to some twerk trap "music" that gets played nowadays

music in general sucks these days both white and black. admit it

full-speed-vaporwave before it was cool

Nah I thought Hispanics don't like Mayates.

nah
underground white music is amazing
youtu.be/A_nqSp9NTpY?t=16m1s
He was born and raised in 'murica so yeah he's obsessed with negro culture and thinks their the rebels and whites are the sith

He's right, we are the Sith. But that's a good thing.

>eric prydz
>underground
that's mainstream. "call on me" was everywhere. even tony blair talked about it

Most white people I know don't think like that being the sith is a good thing.
They think it's something to be ashamed of.
I love my heritage but I don't want to be portrayed as an antagonist.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7wO1qtQuM
Call on me was barely entry level-tier.
youtube.com/watch?v=7S5NZYZae4k
Here's some good huwhite music

We do not speak his name here!

I also got stoned with this guy and it was pretty awkward...I don't know what to do.
I wanna be genuine but I don't wanna get fired.

No dropping red pills. Just lay low and be chill.

Whites must master their dark side like I did. Everyone thinks I am just a happy bunny outside.

>be chill
that's easy for you to say
I was shitting bricks
asking to leave early, not being able to say what I wanted, saying the wrong thing and being cringe
you go from full redpill mode to blue pill mode
geeze man, I wear my heart on my sleeve...I don't know if I can do that.
youtube.com/watch?v=_CI-0E_jses

You have no other choice, push too far and your on the jobless wagon again. Being too honest with people will only cause you more pain. Go into incognito, be apolitical outwardly.

There are several reasons. Jews push black music into pop culture to guilt and alienate whites while also controlling black thought. It's easy enough for blacks to make, is the popular music, but whites can't participate. The outcome is a lot of pseudo intellectual blacks like Kendrick Lamar and J cole types sounding smarter than they are by rhyming.

In addition rap is extremely effective propaganda. Listeners naturally memorize entire paragraphs of talking points that are stamped with social approval in the form of plays and positive opinions about the song itself from those around them. Simple messages can reinforce mindsets and world views, especially when combined with repetivity.

Only two options, Nazi Rap, or Destroy All Rap!

augh it's become my life
I loved listening to white music and dreaming about the ethnostate...and one day everything's changed
It's so difficult changing who I am to accommodate others. youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A
I'm not gonna try to redpill him anymore, but I'll be damned if I'm not autistic as fuck.