Reminder Jesus was white

And any attempt to change that in the last 2k years has been part of a Jewish smear campaign.

Attached: main-qimg-adc796f842289c297db45deb2d62985d-c.jpg (512x512, 33K)

This.

Attached: 1519675805999.jpg (1421x531, 169K)

Attached: TRINITY___TheLivingGod.png (480x800, 550K)

Attached: 1507687569176.jpg (408x1024, 77K)

Can I have a sauce? I'm one of those fellas who say they don't care what race Christ was because he's Son of God, but if he was white I'd totally be down with that.

We’ve been over this a hundred times. Here’s another cap anyway.

Attached: E8A6F8E7-7267-43AA-8C76-63F0C9A90FC0.png (1141x429, 203K)

Jesus is depicted as the local people worshiping him look

My university is full of nogs, arabs, gooks, and dark haired people and the huge picture of Jesus in the business building is a blonde blue eyed man.

Earliest depiction of Jesus. White, brown hair brown eyes

Attached: 993px-Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (993x1920, 592K)

>palestinian jew
>white

jesus was most def white.

Attached: jesuslambx.jpg (1651x2200, 1.11M)

Do we have anything on how the conception worked? Not sure on what God looks like (your picture also implies God was white but I'm not sure on that), but I was thinking about if Jesus would've inherited Mary's race, or if he would inherit God's. I don't know.

Unironically more convincing evidence.

>but I was thinking about if Jesus would've inherited Mary's race, or if he would inherit God's. I don't know.
What am I reading?

Attached: 9FA66345-F0F6-44CD-B1CD-E1196EE0B576.png (1500x952, 159K)

That pic was made based on DNA found inside a cave in Israel, remains which belonged to cirminals.
Saying Jesus looked like that based on criminal remains is the same as saying George Washington was black based on remains found inside an Americunt prison.

if jesus loves me so much whys he want me ded?

Attached: 23423464356.png (658x662, 48K)

gifts don't require payment
And to forgive someone doesn't mean you take everything from them.

I forgive you but I have to do a thing first.
Thats a fucking demon.
God is all powerful unlike Yahweh.

You blood and sand demon has no power here.

the same dude that commanded babies heads to be dashed against the wall is the aspect of love and forgiveness?
Give me a fucking break.

im sure those caananite babies where REAL big sinners.

your mortal-esque is grotesque and unholy.

Jesus was def a child molester. Read the fucking boook tards. fucking bible thumpers never read the fucking shit.

jewsus was white?

Looks Greek. Who painted it?

Jesus was def a child molester? I think you're confusing him with your three uncles and your dad.

It was found in a villa that belonged to Constantine if I remember correctly. Circa 4th century

Says the fucking backwards christ tard. Noone even taught you how to chan reply. Get fucked cuk.

It doesnt matter if hes white or not.
His race only mattered since the prophecu that from the line of David a saviour will be born.
His preachings removed the barrier between races, between Jews and Gentiles, which angered the Jews who viewed themselves as G_d's chosen people.

You are clearly misunderstanding his teachings if you're arguing if he's white or not

Well he likely looked whiter than national geographic would portray, I doubt he looked swedish, he probably looked like a whiter persian.

Cool. He can be white all he wants. It's a fucking fairy tale of white folks. You and your stupid evil and he paid the price for the wicked shit you do lol. Bull shit white delusions.

Good comeback! Want me to tickle your tonsils with your dad's cock?

>Again failing to reply properly while gaggin on cousin jim bob's jimbob.

Poor little basement sex slave all bent because I refuse to copy and paste the number of his semen.

Jesus was a Satanist.

>basement sex slave
yus daddy tell me how big you are again. I hadn't heard since the last reunion.

>jesus
>white

Attached: WLM.jpg (900x1350, 207K)

Yawn.

Jesus is only portrayed as white because European painters were the ones who drew him.

They didn't know shit about him, so they made up a look for him. Seriously... blue eyes in the middle of sandnigger desert countries lol?

They also got the crucifixion wrong, since European faggots knew nothing about Roman crucifixion. It didn't happen at all how it's portrayed... with Jesus wearing a loin cloth and a nail in each hand. Those are both wrong.

I luv it when you yawn in my bhole daddy

Anybody can come to Christ - it does not matter their race or physical appearance.

1 Corinthians 12:13

13 For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.

1 John 2:11

11 But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them.

1 Samuel 16:7

7 But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”

Acts 17:26

26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

I can keep going.

From wikipedia:

The race and appearance of Jesus has been a topic of discussion since the days of early Christianity. There are no firsthand accounts of Jesus' physical appearance, although some authors have suggested that physical descriptions may have been removed from the Bible at some point to emphasize his universality. Most scholars consequently believe that Jesus was similar in appearance to the modern inhabitants of the Middle East, due to the Bible (and other historical accounts) unequivocally referring to him as a Galilean Israelite.

Either way, even if he is "white" it does not matter. Christians are supposed to preach the gospel to all races, to the poor, to the sick...to everyone - even the Jews.

Racism is not biblical. Satan uses race as a divide and conquer strategy. You all are buying into it.

He was totes white guise cuz like uh.. he just was you fucking kikes.

Jesus was a Jew.

>a color is a race
>a religion is a race

oyvey, i can hear the ramblings in the background

>moron flag
checks out

there were no jews back then you illiterate brainfart, he was a judahite from judea. dumbass.

israel were the bad guys, got destroyed (now we have turk khazar roaches posing as jewish, they are long gone in reality).
judea was the good guys.

Doesn’t even remotely matter. Just like the color of someone’s skin doesn’t even remotely matter. We are all in this together. The sooner you get your tiny mind around this immutable fact, the better off you, and the rest of us will be. I won’t be holding my breath.

Dark skin. American Jewry aren't even real Jews.