Have we always been redpilled on roasties? Or is it the internet that exposed them?

Have we always been redpilled on roasties? Or is it the internet that exposed them?

Attached: 2fb75c1.png (960x381, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ID-jsd0HGZs
youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtu.be/sRWdhEJuqRA?t=2045
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN

Attached: 1518662195811.jpg (225x224, 5K)

Social media has allowed us to view the roastie for what she really is. Before the twatters there was a bit of feminine mystique. Now it's all laid out in front of you in all its ugliness

The man who started the roastie meme is smiling down from heaven.

Yes, we have always known. Feminism tries to make us forget, but it's so obvious every time you interact with any girl.

This pic is a typical woman. I've had a hard life and every single woman I end up opening up to ends up dumping me calling me pathetic and never talking to me again... One even forced me to take antidepressants and go to therapy... When her love was the only thing I needed to gather strength to get past my demons.

Fuck heartless women
There are no more angels, only sirens and harpies

wtf I hate having white babies now

yo-ho, brother

Weakness, women hate being in control.
Never open up to anyone, learn from your mistakes you have testosterone for a reason.

The Bible was redpilled on women. A major reason schoolboys aren't encouraged to read the Bible.

In heaven there will be no niggers, no Muslims, no globalists and no women.

getting redpilled on the nature of women has been very helpful for me. I have made a fool of myself with so many women, and let opportunities slip through my fingers time and time again because I tried to be 'honest' or because I hesitated.

Men communicate with men differently than we communicate with women. Learning how to speak to women and how to maintain control in all sorts of different social situations with women is key.

Everyone should be able to learn from their mistakes. Some may 'require' therapy, but really, therapy is just you talking and then realising things about yourself. That's all that it is.

YOUR mistakes are YOUR own. Gain the willpower to learn from them.

look, idiots, women say one thing, but want something else. they'll say whatever they can to make other people feel good or bad, but they're harboring other feelings. that's just how women work. get over it.

This pretty much nails it

Attached: 1394863416571.gif (310x212, 961K)

youtu.be/ID-jsd0HGZs

I had roasties figured out by the time I was 22. I have been voluntarily celibate for the past few years because I just don't want to bother sifting through all the shit women. At 30 I'm starting to get hit on by single mothers because I've focused on my career and getting in shape. I've been told by a few honest roasties that the fact that I don't have my own kids, have a good job, and am in decent shape basically makes me irresistable to used up whores at this age.

Getting to reject women who wouldn't have given me a second look 10 years ago is really satisfying.

Men have always known the true nature of the woman.

They’ve always been like this, I think

Women are also extremely brainwashable so it might be the Jew

But they also hate weak men as they should

This

Read Proverbs and get red pilled on roasties

If you're black, yes.
If you're white, no, you had to learn that shit from social media.
See, most black women don't give a fuck, and will gladly portray their horrible female nature for all to see.
Plus, big-name black celebrities already addressed the WQ.
For instance: youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM

We were allowed to hit them up until the last nanosecond of human history. Look what happens.

>roasties

good goy using nigger words

Roastie isn't a black word m8, it was popularized on Jow Forums as a female alternative to "dicklet" and similar insults.

Niggers definitely understand the stupidity of feminism at least.

Seriously don't know they don't delete their tweets weekly. They can't keep the lies straight for longer than that

kill roastie whore
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Attached: 1523132118225.png (598x598, 431K)

You should NEVER open up to women emotionally as a rule of thumb. If you have to, do it without showing any emotion. Just tell them and drop it. Crying and sooking to a woman is just asking for trouble.

You want to open up? That's what mates are for, you go out for a few beers and tell them, your male friends always have your back with shit like that.

Women aren't emotionally equipped to deal with a man's emotions anyways, they're only useful for dealing with children.

Roasties need to suffer

Bump

make sure you don't give in to those dried up worthless cumrags. Keep rejecting em and find a young foreign girl to marry.

>One even forced me
Holy shit what an absolute victim, you are a disgrace.

I got redpilled in Cambodia, where it's basically a place with no government and I saw women act like prostitutes because of it, everything revolved around money and if you had it you could get any girl you wanted. And then coming back to Australia and seeing the exact same behaviour except instead of actually directly giving them the money, it was all about status and having a good car/house/job. Then I realized one important thing, all women are prostitutes...every single one.

na they're literally too dumb to know what they want. People give them way too much credit for being "deceptive" and crap like that, theyre just retarded simplistic soulless incubators with no logical thought.

Speak.
youtu.be/sRWdhEJuqRA?t=2045