"Reparation Happy Hour" is POWERFUL

The money was scrambled from white people’s donations, who were asked not to attend the ‘reparations happy hour’.

Cameron Whitten, the 27-year-old activist who organised the event, said while it in no way made up for the horrors of slavery and contemporary injustices, it was about solidarity.

Brown Hope, a local activist organisation, helped put it all together, saying it was an opportunity for people of colour to come together and meet in a largely white city. It was to give them a safe space.

‘It was only $10, but when I saw them I saw their eyes light up,’ Cameron told the New York Times. ‘What I saw there was that people felt like they were finally seen. How often do we actually recognise and acknowledge someone’s suffering? We’re so used to being denied any sort of justice that $10 is a respite.’

metro.co.uk/2018/05/28/reparations-happy-hour-invites-white-people-pay-black-peoples-drinks-7583681/

Attached: Screenshot_20180529-091923_1.jpg (1022x1215, 188K)

GIB US DAT LIKKA MONEY WHIPIPO SHEEEEIT

It really seemed shit like this was starting to die off last year. It's never ending. Cant even watch star wars. I hate this timeline. We need an EMP and start over

Attached: 1527356387466.jpg (634x356, 193K)

Attached: lyuofl.jpg (600x413, 106K)

So powerful that they need white people to give them money.

Attached: 1504374199269.jpg (336x442, 91K)

Attached: 41GH2D+fYzL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 22K)

what the fuck is wrong with these animals

Attached: abhorrent.png (268x280, 171K)

>people of color are POWERFUL

is this why they were turned into slaves and all their countries were colonized?

is this why they need whitey to pay for their budweiser?

we need to promote this more,
it will redpill many in no time

I see 7 whites in the picture

bump

I donated some malt liquor infused with bath salts.

Attached: Chimp Out.gif (300x225, 852K)

they’re 1/16 native americans you bigot, pay them $10.

Attached: 3434x30.png (488x377, 296K)

Look st those cucked white soibois in the back. I knew these would be the only faggots playing along with this shit.

they are winning the game. those are Indigenous Americans bigot

Remember when they Egyptian KANGZ and they enslaved Jews?
When will the Jew get his reparations?

>gibbs me dats foe free

Too bad no white people showed up to have grounds to sue when they're refused business. If fags can do it so can whites

And the white man already paid reparations in blood, 600,000 of them

Attached: 1501641244138.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

Isn't Portland one of the whitest big cities in the country?

Attached: Patrick_Confused.png (471x354, 231K)

nigger power = gib extraction

the more gibs you can extract, the more powerful you are

Yes when

Attached: jewish pyramids.jpg (579x198, 34K)

Yes, most of the historic black neighborhoods have been gentrified.

Yeah when I see dozens of niggers chimping out a bar and getting free drinks the first thought that comes to my mind is "Wow, look at all the pain on their faces from all the slavery they never had to suffer through or were even alive to experience." And I guarantee you not one single she-ape was hit on or taken back to someone's place to have sex. Kek. Black women are by far the most disgusting group of people on the planet.

> ‘It was only $10, but when I saw them I saw their eyes light up,’

By god we need to make this into a thing. Liberals with tears in their eyes watching their puppies(blacks) having a good time. Feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.

Attached: 1521778468758s.jpg (125x119, 2K)

Do niggs feel EMPOWERED with handouts? If they really do, this would explains a lot.

Attached: 1488856937751.jpg (400x323, 21K)

Brown Hope is a visionary organization. I've given over $1,000 this year and can't wait to increase my donations in the future. They do so much good

How can we convince whites (((reparations))) aren't needed and never have been?

Attached: IMG_6486.jpg (2394x1536, 1.42M)

>implying whites who live around nonwhites do this shit at all
Maybe the UK is an awful example - but the southerners in England have more negative attitudes towards browns than the Scottish do - because they actually live around them. This is why it's always white picket fence upper class neighborhood soibois who support this shit

Black people are so powerful... until they want to get a drink at happy hour. Then they need whitey’s help.

traitors should be shot before enemy's

No one in that picture is straight. Reminder that black lives matter and sjw black shit like this is being run by extremist fags and dykes. Straight black men and women do not partake in this nonsense.

>‘It was only $10, but when I saw them I saw their eyes light up,’
Literally children.

Attached: 1527388670639.jpg (625x470, 66K)

Fucking school shooters never hit the right targets.

TAKE NOTE: If any of you faggots are planning to take out a school, THIS is what you look for.

If you're going out, make it count!

Attached: gunsandspears.jpg (1202x1108, 307K)

no chinks created guns u retarded nigress.

This was so retarded that i didn't even get mad

This just really shows how powerless and weak minded shitskins are. Fuck them and their endless whiny shit

>>How often do we actually recognise and acknowledge someone’s suffering?

what fucking suffering is she talking about?

great great grandpapy?

this is off the chart retarded. Lets look at it for what it REALLY is. Black people trying to get more free shit, by guilting people. If it wasn't the slavery angle, it would be "im black" angle. or fucking we don't have nice hair angle. Whatever the fuck they need to do to get free shit

It has nothing to do with slavery and she says it in her statement.
>>while it in no way made up for the horrors of slavery and contemporary injustices, it was about solidarity.

so in other words, you could all give them 100 thousand dollars and they would still say the same thing.
Give them a million dollars and the first nigger than goes broke will start up with the same bullshit, give me more money. Cause that was reparations enough.
When are we going to stop entertaining this bullshit.

im seriously done with this. "we owe them" mantra has gotta go.
If it was not for slavery. They will all be back in africa, starving. Or not even born because their lineage died out.

They should be giving us money and thanking their lucky black asses for slavery.

WTF. it's like the world has flipped up side down and reality is a quaint god damn tshirt.

Whites who donated to that should be thrown off a cliff

wanna talk about slavery and reparations

They got to america for free!!!! didn't have to pay for the ride at all

you figure how much a ride from africa to america is. Compound that, to todays money
blacks owe us fucking money
not the other way around.
now add interest for the standard of living they have upgraded to. ya, even the shittiest ghetto in the US is a beautiful oasis compared to africa.

Literally all of this shit is lefty whites treating dark people like children or even pets.

So like three white people showed up to give $30 to every black person in Portland?

Take note of the welfare state.
They're pets.

> acquire capital for reparations
> spend it on cheap drinks

God, I hope that narrative hits the mainstream, that's hilarious.

What shit