Balkanization is the Only Way

White Ethnostate time. You'll know where to find us.

Attached: AZsoHCT.png (2000x1333, 18K)

It is bio-determined

hmm?

Agree, but it will take a civil war and a shitload of people dying to actually divide up the United States of Americuck and get an actual white homeland.

Have fun getting Waco'd

I disagree. America will eventually eat itself from the inside. We just need to create the network to make sure our people are strong enough to live through it.

You're supposed to build societies which wrap around people's group conflict instincts instead of oppposing them. If not ethnostates then have gladiatorial matches and ceremonial wars so that you drill images of Our Guys Dying Fighting Their Guys, it's why the Establishment wants a war with Russia and / or Iran so badly because that actually would unite the shit out of us. But in the absence of that we'll just want to fight each other

Attached: cascadia1.jpg (2632x1679, 633K)

Attached: cascadia2.png (3100x1600, 488K)

Jefferson assumed there would be one and that the Pacific would be ruled separately by a different nation

I would agree with you if you weren't going to get Waco'd before it even comes to that point. The brown feral hordes will be frothing at the mouth in 10-20 years time. They will all cheer as you are firebombed from the skies.

The Amish and the Mormons seem like obvious allies

>pushing a meme from 2009

Which was made by locals to laugh at your disgruntled existence, knowing you probably can't even afford to live here.

Attached: tfw.png (726x604, 784K)

>Donald Trump
>City Dwellers
lol

Certainly.

yes, we need to get into that single county to take back the state.

What point are you trying to make? The other states voted Republican as a result of them being surrounded by so many.

Not sure what you're trying to convey by posting this - Cascadia is an Antifa falseflag?

The whitest states in America are the most liberal so having an cascadian ethnostate is a bad/leftist idea and no they did not vote republican because they were "surrounded by so many" whatever the fuck that means it's because they are normal conservative people.

The state of the establishment will always effect the state of mind of the people in a given area. Republicans and Democrats are two faces of the same Jewish coin.

and what have you done about it

The only reason people adhere to such strange and pathetic ideologies like offbrand Marxism is because the system allows them to do so. They are completely comfortable and allowed to do so without any fear of punishment. The "establishment" that allows this to happen will fall naturally in time and these people will find that only the ideology of the strong can keep them alive.

Attached: 190.png (1468x7317, 2.38M)

and what have you done about it

There's nothing I can do about it. It's just going to happen.

>oh its inevitable
>Soon ethnostate
>Mom I don't need to find a job, I soon will have a real life waifu in the Northwest

Guys, when are you going to do SOMETHING? I mean you should be getting out of your homes and planning a strategy of balkanization if you were really interested in something more than masturbating to trannies

Yeah, the only way to get conquered by China.

This.

>Move there (Preferably with skills and a waifu)
>Start roots
>Make friends with the same idea living within driving distance of you
>???
>Profit

Then go the Idaho.
It's more right wing than any Southern state.
Any urban area is going to be majority lib.

Attached: 800px-United_States_presidential_election_in_Idaho,_2016.svg.png (800x882, 47K)