Nigress Goes Off On Kike

It's time to push a wedge between niggers and their kike masters. Enjoy.

twitter.com/chrisfrench_/status/999787341375041537?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://nypost.com/2018/05/28/black-woman-goes-on-angry-rant-against-jewish-man-on-subway/&tfw_creator=nypmetro&tfw_site=nypost

Attached: bus.png (565x627, 210K)

niggers have always hated jews, they'll get together to fuck whitey but an alliance born in hatred always ends in the same way.

bump

>Jews
>Hate
>Blacks
slap a good hashtag on it and you're good to go.

No need to use thinking level posters, they aren't normies, just simple nog level words.

jewyork is such a zoo

nowhere else could you experience a battle of the victims cramped inside a metal tube, full of other stinky non-whites, speeding at 50+mph. God bless America.

Kike media wants to get in there and further inflame a already polarized populace. Gotta be doing their jobs for their Jewish overlords.

Attached: jews.jpg (1200x278, 32K)

gas kikes and niggerrs

DAS RITE

I hate when people scream on public transport

I love how the left has brought race issues into the public eye.
Now all you have to do is sit back and watch rome collapse

actually that black American bitch is right and the sooner we begin to recognize that jewish is a race and not just a religion the better off we'll be. if jews are a race than the jewish supremicism which is rampant is revealed as they believe they and only they are gods chosen. jews are the most racist pieces of shit on the planet and calling them out on it is the way forward. everyone should push jewish is a race not a religion so that we can expose jewish supremacy

This TopKike wants you to know it's Annuduh Shoah!

Attached: Mordechai Sones on Twitter.png (613x516, 435K)

The nigger is too dumb to realize who its master really is, user. You give the monkey too much credit.

Attached: 1525682347328.jpg (500x500, 55K)

I don't care who actually incites the civil war. Let's just get it over with already.

Fucking this. I can see the headlines already.
>As Trump encourages the Far-Right, Antisemitism follows

The jews have straight up used the blacks for a very long time now. By using them as a stepping stool, the jews are the richest people in the world and the blacks are the poorest.

>"YOU WON'T RENT TO US!"
>"I don't even own a home"

Attached: andrew.jpg (700x455, 62K)

Yep.

Attached: 1517012770547.jpg (384x384, 16K)

i'm clapping

Jews have taken black servitude for granted for a long time. Nice to see some of them wake up.

That begs an interesting question. Do you think if the Jews were gone, we could live together in peace in America, black and white? Or is a pure white ethnostate the only way?

Attached: 0-pLZuyF90gQry1JPi.jpg (800x514, 96K)

WOKE-ASS BLACK WOMAN ALERT

Attached: Screenshot_20180528-221643.png (1080x1551, 487K)

It's about fucking time.

"Mexican is a race.....lol no dumbass it isn't lol."
>"lol."

Holy hell the lack of braincells.

Attached: 1523192316065.jpg (500x446, 58K)

According to the Mexican Constitution... "Mexican" is a Race.

black women are the worst

Truth. Niggers, I hear, nig.

If jews get the gas they deserve , id be so happy id let niggers get a free chimp out day once a year.

if some nigress yelled at me like that I pull her wig off

"let me school you" words never said to me by a woman... and will never be said to me by a woman

in reality, no one wants to rent to niggers... if I was that kike I would have been, it's not just us, everyone else doesn't like renting to you either!