When will Spygate because irrefutable

When will Spygate because irrefutable.

Attached: 6AC714BF-9145-4AD8-956E-DA220487071E.jpg (639x462, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpFfqEEQAbw
soundcloud.com/dan-bongino/ep-729-the-real-reason-the
youtube.com/watch?v=eIA1lQBqH1s
cnn.com/2015/07/03/politics/germany-media-spying-obama-administration/index.html
trendsmap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Become?
Its already irrefutable, but the left will never admit it. Obomber is king lord jesus reborn to them

>the left will never admit it
The left has been so thoroughly BTFO by an alliance of centrists and right wingers and even left wing libertarians, but the battle continues until they capitulate.

This is the problem, they just won't admit they're the bad guys.

Q had predicted this.

Do you think Obama knew?
Was Hillary telling Obama what to do?

Attached: 6B529556-CA1C-4A33-A41D-A5F8D044CC2D.png (500x737, 141K)

I mean, friends I play D&D with we’re talking politics and it seems like all of them think Trumps going down. I felt so tempted to go Super Sayin and reveal my power level but I restrained myself and just said the “Drumpf is finished said the nervous man” joke.

I just wonder how high the criminal charges will go. The deep state doesn't want to arrest itself.

of course he did

They don't even read the same news sources you do. They literally listen to CNN, NPR or (((whoever))) all of who repeat endlessly that DRUMPFHY IS GOING DOWN and play whatever audio clip that (((Chuck Schumer))) is parroting today. They trust their news sources.

Obama had more of an idea than Hillary

Probably never.

Honestly, it's kinda boring and desperate anyway. It's just "I got wiretapped" 2, and that never really played out well the first time. Should have tried to get original. Like, say it was spies from Spain or some shit. This is too tame. After all the indictments it makes sense to people that there would have been informants in the campaign.

Literally worse than Watergate. Used the Federal Government to spy on a political opponent for the purposes of
>gathering information on Trump's strategy (BTFO because Trump didn't run a traditional campaign and his choices were made himself and with a few key advisors. He didn't rely on market research as much as other canidates)
>discredit drumphy with "where there's smoke, there's fire"
>hope to find some crime to charge Trump or Trump's people and elimiate them
>protect Hillary and Hillary's people
after the election
>hobbling Trump's administration and creating negative press for midterm and later wins (blue wave)
>hiding deep state crimes during the election

Nice meme. Saved!

CNN, MSNBC, WAPO, NY TIMES, SNL, Daily Show, Time/Newsweek, HuffPo....... they will NEVER turn, they will NEVER admit Obama was spying

it doesn't matter what the upcoming Inspector General report says, the media is a Permanent opposition to force to us, no amount of evidence will ever change them

But at some point it needs to be cemented as fact or else we risk this happening again.

The indictments have nothing to do with Russia collusion. It's literally all shit that happened prior to Trump.

Amazing how everything has leaked EXCEPT any evidence of Russia collusion

IG report is about email investigation.

>Spygate
nice meme

But spygate only works if people don't think there was collusion with Russia, and everyone thinks the indictments are about Russia. Because the news keeps making Trump look guilty, everyone thinks it's good that there were spies! Even if some proof of spygate was found, it already has an alibi.

He should have picked a different direction.

It's not spying if you're under investigation for suspicion of criminal activity.

Attached: 1516066320602.gif (370x319, 1.99M)

Ok so Ttump gets to spy on his political opponent in 2020? Cool

Does anybody really believe King Nigger only spied on the Trump campaign? Trump is baiting the media by playing the victim because he knows the media will attack him. When this all shakes out over the course of the Summer it will be revealed that every potential candidate was spied on or had illegal FISA 702 searches done on them. The media is going to be gobsmacked. Trump just alluded to Bernie being spied on on last week. Its all going to come out and it's going to end up with the FBI being dissolved or have its capabilities seriously degraded

There is also a FISA abuse report coming probanly after midterms

Especially if those spies arranged the meetings to give the appearance of wrong doing, right Shloimy?

If you're asking when the factual evidence becomes irrefutable, that's happened already. Pretty much read any McCarthy piece in National Review.

If you're asking when the normie public becomes aware of all the facts, I think that happens before midterms. I think Trump strategically forced the issue with his tweets, knowing the timing and knowing that he has the dems dead to rights.

If you're asking when the left will actually admit they were wrong about this whole thing, that will never happen. Cognitive dissonance won't allow for that. They'll simply shift goalposts.

If you're asking when the tide turns, i.e., when enough independents and fence sitters turn on the Dems and legacy media to do lasting damage to their brands, well that's the real fucking question isn't it? I think it's happening slowly if you look at generic ballot polls. It won't happen in an instant. Facts will drip drip drip and a few normies will fall of the ledge with each revelation. The job for us is to keep pushing the info because legacy media sure as shit won't do so.

this. This is the scandal they really fear.

>Used the Federal Government to spy on a political opponent

Not *A*, ALL of them. Hillary had the federal government spy on ALL of her political opponents. If Trump manages to keep bringing this shit to light, you'll see that within the next couple years.

The federal government was weaponized for a political party. We were literally one election away from no elections ever mattering in the US ever again. One election away from total disaster, tyranny, totalitarianism, and worse.

Trump has set them back a decade already. If he manages his full term he might set them back two or three decades. If he gets the full 8 years they're going to be back at square one with more than a century of work subverting democracy up in smoke.

100% this. They were a cunt hair from the end. They had the puppet and the infrastructure in place.

I don't really know exactly how they even allowed Trump to happen but it was a monumental fuck up. Perhaps just looked at polls and figured he wasn't a real threat.

I remember when these threads would get 300 replies. The slide thread strategy is real

haha. O is so fucked.

Attached: thats good.gif (533x300, 1.95M)

oh they will be here shortly. however late night like this.. shits pretty tame. Im sure its just few dozen of us this late at night.

I don't give a shit what he does.

That's not what happened.

Attached: michelle obama.jpg (750x656, 84K)

"Russian collusion" is a joke and nobody who isn't already a hardcore radical leftist believes in it. It is perfect because it has become synonymous with political retardation and literally does not have a smidgen of evidence to back it up as remotely a serious concern.

What happened then chaim? They were just looking out for those scary Rushins and were jist trying to protect Trump?

uh guys.. youtube.com/watch?v=YpFfqEEQAbw - neve seen this before. anyone know where I can get a live link?

We have the Dem party and the legacy media by the short hairs and they're dangling over a cliff. The king is exposed; the checkmate is there to be had. Meanwhile 99% of Jow Forums threads are about blacked, boomers, "what's up with race X," Peterson shill threads.

found it soundcloud.com/dan-bongino/ep-729-the-real-reason-the

it's nuts.

Attached: popcorn.gif (320x179, 1.7M)

Its been removed. What was it?

Its bots, and h8 chan is going just as crazy now. I dont like going to the other bunker, bronies weird me the fuck out

its on soundcloud. I havent listened to it all. but he's basically talking about how Orwellian things are. It's pretty boring honestly.

when liberal media has convinced their audience that spying, even under illegal circumstances, is justified when it's in favor of deep state cause.

Reminder.

Attached: 987263478528734.png (643x2657, 581K)

Attached: 39847593745.png (1113x4498, 904K)

here ad this to your list.
>youtube.com/watch?v=eIA1lQBqH1s

Attached: 1508552413868.gif (250x231, 1.23M)

bump

Attached: Trump-Elipse.png (1046x445, 166K)

Theyve been trying. Each delay with mueller was another spin at the wheel and roll of the dice.

It lies in wait

cnn.com/2015/07/03/politics/germany-media-spying-obama-administration/index.html

Attached: 1465878156615.jpg (620x330, 67K)

because none of this is real. Only rural retards believe shit like this and Pizzagate

Attached: 1500303500128s.jpg (125x118, 2K)

>I think Trump strategically forced the issue with his tweets, knowing the timing and knowing that he has the dems dead to rights.

not only that, if you check trending topics map for twitter you'll see that @realdonaldtrump is always trending-
trendsmap.com/

If you scroll in at local levels around the country you'll see that he's trending everywhere. The media has ceded their role and now the public is going directly to Trump for news. Huge strategic blunder by the globalists.