How close are we to world peace and how do we achieve it?

How close are we to world peace and how do we achieve it?

Attached: 1527087417914.png (378x396, 170K)

eliminate islam and we will achieve world peace tomorrow

You will be eliminated but Islam will last forever. Dream on mutt

Take your weirdo pedophile cult back to your sand shithole please. I gaurauntee you have a Europe flag you leach

We've achieved it. There's been no major conflict between the world powers since the end of the Vietnam War. All we have now are police actions against popular uprisings, which will always be a thing.

This.

As long as there is men, there will always be war. Deal with it.

Peace is the tyranny of the weak.

Not close at all and why is world peace desirable?

dream on, bruv. war is in our nature

literally kill all the humans - only way

Pretty much this.

But Wtf does world peace even mean? No international wars? Kind of impossible now with international banking and transnational commerce

That's evil

Whiter than you mohammad

removing all laws from Sam Hyde, let him carry his revenge of the modern world. That's how we achieve world peace

Attached: jhhh.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

>He actually believes this

All wars in recent times have been started by Jews

imagine being an unironic muslim defending his shit religion in a white nationalist forum

Peace literally is not an option.
Never forget, humans that are alive today are the descendants of humans who fought and killed to survive. Fighting and conflict are in our blood. The earth is a planet of violence, struggle, and strife. Those that can top their opponents live on and those who are weak eventually die off

Because of this, discipline is the highest ideal to strive for. Discipline allows you to maintain control of the beast inside of you. Make no mistake that beast IS there. Just waiting.

Attached: dose or no dose.jpg (206x251, 10K)

I have no beast inside of me.

You most certainly do. You just ain't met the right catalyst yet.

Attached: 67578838854.png (1000x623, 539K)

>Europe flag

holy smokes you guys are dumb

Attached: 1.jpg (258x245, 12K)

What catalyst? I'm timid as fuck.

You just need the right push and the right corner.
All of a sudden, your dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine receptors will trigger all at once and you'll discover a side of yourself you never thought possible.

Trust me, every human alive with a functioning brain has this potential. In higher-IQ people, who also tend to have high discipline and the ability to understand consequences for actions as a second nature, it generally takes a lot to pry out the wrath and fire.

Attached: 1491120169787.gif (270x188, 1.99M)

The consequences are what prevent me from being violent. I don't even have to think about it, I just immediately think. I don't think I'm violent at all and probably never will be.

I dont give myself time to think about it I mean. The thought just appears in my mind almost instantaneous. What are the negative consequences of such actions, I think to myself as an example. I usually think worst case.

Here's a tip. To really have success in life and live fulfilled, you must come to terms with your violent side. People who run from their chaotic nature never fully utilize their true potential. Buddhist monks understand this, which is why they meditate and train. Discipline allows them to seize the demon inside and use its energy to live a more balanced life. And if SHTF, you can also switch to kill-mode like pressing a button.

Life should be violent. Life should have struggle. We wouldn't know what to do with ourselves if we actually had peace. Actually, I'll tell you exactly what we'd do. Invent wars. You see humans have gotten so good at survival that basic survival(the kinda shit other animals have to struggle with every day) is no longer a problem for most of us. That struggle is gone. So we create new struggle to keep ourselves from becoming bored and apathetic.
Of course we tend to feign resentment to this, because we dare not let the demon take command. But we are still indebted to it.

Attached: choices.jpg (719x836, 444K)

Makes sense I guess. Can't imagine being violent though. I've never needed to use violence at all, and I genuinely don't believe that there is a violent side to me waiting to be unleashed. Maybe there is and its just dormant right now. I don't know though. Thanks for your post.

Everyone's violent. Smart/disciplined men harness their violence and turn it into productivity.
That's part of the reason why Whites and East Asians have been so productive. The added IQ of the population allows for more self-awareness which allows said people to harness their animalistic rage and divert it to productivity.

Attached: motherfuckers.gif (210x373, 2M)

If you were redpilled, you'd realize we're living in that right now, and you'd be desperately looking for or hoping for an end to this hell.

I'm actually getting fired up.
Chaos, violence, and turmoil are fun. There's money to be made, fights to fight, guns to fire at something other than paper targets and animals,

Suffering sucks for normies because they don't like getting nuts. Some of us crazier folk live for a fight.

Attached: 1453700108619.png (1000x500, 575K)

>Kills those who leave, and bumps up its numbers through massive inbreeding
>Through centuries of inbreeding muslim subhumans cannot break the 75 IQ wall and are literally regressing back into the past
>Throughout history they have only done anything when the west allows them to do it
>Whenever the west gets tired of the niggers of religion, they curb stomp islam back into their sand holes
>Worship a schizo failure of a pedophile warlord and his faggot moon demon
>Outnumber the jews 1000 to 1, and surround them, and yet still Israel stands and grows and continues to take more and more of mudshit land, and kill more and more mudshits despite a collective effort to destroy Israel
>Despite being weaker than Israel alone, still thinks Islam is a force in the world, and that it cannot be wiped out in a day
>I-islam w-will last forever
Here you go, user. Its on the house. You exist only through our complacency which will end soon because of your kind cannot help themselves and will forever be less than pigs.

Attached: 1527117719942s.jpg (89x125, 2K)

>Remove kebab
>Gas kikes
>Return niggers to Afirca
>????
>World peace achieved

very simple

Kill everyone except whites and the Japs and you will have peace.

anything short of that and the world will become a hell hole.

I know it bait, but if your serious, you've probably never been in a fight before.

>that 12 year old boomer that thinks he still has moves.

hehe

Attached: 356789.png (380x349, 49K)

I've done prison time. It rubbed off on me.

Attached: 1518136231244.jpg (774x456, 131K)

He is probably just part of the "warrior" class of society that has always existed. Fighting isn't about skill or ability or experience. It's a mindset. War has always quenched the thirst of violence in the minds of these people.

Attached: anglo (5).jpg (850x400, 52K)

THIS
There will be no peace until kikes swing from street lamps
You summer child...

world peace is a meme. the only problem is massive global conflicts. especially in europe or north america

Attached: 1511257938377.jpg (271x400, 21K)