I HAVE SOLVED CALIFORNIA'S WATER PROBLEMS

Attached: 1503073088199.jpg (2018x1365, 606K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South–North_Water_Transfer_Project
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Erie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishon_Dam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helms_Pumped_Storage_Plant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Water_and_Power_Alliance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn you are smart

but why we should help commiefornia?

Libs are AGAINST pipelines, let the Cali bastards die of thirst.

why do they need more water they are have the ocean???

>drain the great lakes and send the water to mexico
good idea retard.

Attached: 356723568.png (400x371, 178K)

it's easier to suck the great lakes dry causing the fresh water to be replaced by salt water from the ocean.

Problem?

LOL no. The great lakes belong to either Greater Minnesota or the Great Lakes Confederacy, whatever we call ourselves after the inevitable RAHOWA.

California is bad with money

Michigan isn't even using all of that water. It's full of a bunch of rural and suburban retards. Detroit is a wasteland. We need to shift our country's resources to productive populations.

i will suicide bomb that pipeline. fuck you.

Pipe Great Lake water to the godless californians and even worse: out of the country to the Mexicans. That is a hard no.

You really don't understand sarcasm well, do you?

Desalination is expensive

That's not flint. Close though

inshallah

so have i, my picture is how i would go about giving water to thirsty spics there

fuck, look at these digits

Why not use geothermal to heat seawater and distill it, pump it through mineral filter to make it drinkable and serve it to people via existing waterworks.
Nope, just steal freshwater from the Canadians, that's all you think about

DANCIN IN THE MOONLIGHT

Would commiefornia have enough water without all the illegals/anchor citizens?

it's kinda hard to read sarcasm.

Only Southern California needs water. We're fine further north. Let those fags die.

but california is spending 77 billion dollars on a short railroad that goes nowhere

The sarcasm in the post was on full display even without verbal inflection. You're just on the spectrum, leaf. Don't be ashamed, there are lots of high functioning autists on Jow Forums: you will fit right in.

>helping california
why?

here's a better idea: kill every single commiefornian

>but why we should help commiefornia?
so they can eat more avocados and waste water in gardens

wtf is wrong with Oklahoma

i have an improvement to your solution. use the pipelines but fill with cyanide.

nuking cali will solve all their problems

"FUCK YOU" MICHIGAN

Attached: 1504005898218.jpg (765x960, 99K)

Those Calikikes aren't getting any water from the Great Lakes. That water sits above rightful Midwest/Northeast clay.

Attached: 1527220374914.jpg (768x768, 102K)

Why’re we saving California?

Michigander here. Texas gets some but no to California

You want to disrupt the natural ecosystem in a large chunk of the planet to help fucking California? Fuck those assholes.

WA and OR have too much water and William Shatner wanted to build a pipeline but of course the envirofaggots blocked it because the microbes up north could be different and bringing them down here could have a negative impact on the microbial environment in our aquifers.

This state is terminally retarded please lord I want to escape.

(OP)

Pipeline wouldn't transfer enough water. You'd need an aqueduct.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South–North_Water_Transfer_Project
>Ultimately it aims to channel 44.8 billion cubic meters of fresh water annually

To put that in perspective, the aqueduct is moving 44 CUBIC KILOMETERS of water every year, or ONE-TENTHS of Lake Erie every year.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Erie
>Water volume 116 cu mi (480 km3)

BTW, it's also the most expensive engineering project in history.
>By 2014, more than $79 billion had been spent, making it one of the most expensive engineering projects in the world.

So no. You didn't solve shit.

Attached: 1200px-South–North_Water_Transfer_Project_Central_route_starting_point_taocha.jpg (1200x436, 166K)

Even if it could work physically, THOSE FAGS AREN'T GETTING ANY OF OUR WATER LEAVE THE GREAT LAKES ALONE

Solved it

Attached: CaliWaterProblemSolved.gif (1100x704, 349K)

Nice.

I will join the disgruntled midwest nationalists who will undoubtedly blow this up in. I know this some retard on Jow Forums's hypothetical but i can easily see cali trying to pull some kike shit like this

Attached: 1527537410538.jpg (440x615, 57K)

I'm sure one 48" pipeline will solve the problem for millions kek

>$79 billion
So instead of the rail to nowhere we can build this baby?

This. They have a huge economy but waste it on liberal programs retaining their power with voters.

Attached: Daves-blog.jpg (1000x905, 111K)

Why enlarge Texas/shrink OK?

Farmers in the Central Valley of CA were literally advocating for the entirety of the Sierra national forest to be burned down so they could get a little more runoff.

And living near the water supply is tough, we all make our decisions accordingly

How would they pay for that? Nobody is going to pay $30+ for a barrel of water.

Also, wouldn't it just be easier to just pump water upstream into the Colorado river?

I'm emailing my representative now. This is the UNITED States of America and California shares it's prosperity with Michigan. It is time for Michigan to share back.

what the fuck is wrong with that Oklahoma border?

Because right-leaning states are the real welfare states.

I should have ctrl F'd. It sticks out like a sore thumb

The solution is nuclear powered desalination plants.

On a fault line? Brilliant.

Fucking rural and suburban retards. I'm coming for your water.

Severely underrated question...

They did it to themselves. The pollution, the traffic, the crime, the drugs, and the soon to be lack of resources. California is New Babylon. Doomed to fall under their own weight and be forced to live in the rubble.

They must be retarded if they think that is a good long term strategy.

Pic related because OP is a faggot and decided to take their pipeline 1500 extra miles instead of using rivers as natural aqueducts.

Attached: rivers_us_map_sm.jpg (410x276, 61K)

It would take way more electricity to pump the water that far and over the continental divide than it would to desalinate.

Also, this.

Attached: missouririverreuseprojectnyt.jpg (420x475, 51K)

Do you have any idea how much energy it takes to pump water thousands of feet uphill?

If all 50 states help pay for it that's nothing

I already pay for it. I buy California fruits and vegetables.
If they'd quit pissin the money away on leftist shit it'd all be there.

>pump water up through hydroelectric generators
>free water AND energy

Come on, do I have to spell it all out for you?

Attached: 1518299419903.png (188x264, 77K)

>giving water to California and Mexico from the great lakes

Build the pipeline but instead of water pump all the Michigan niggers through it.

Pumping water uphill isn't that big of a issue.

Fuck off and die faggot.
California needs to die.

>I HAVE SOLVED CALIFORNIA'S WATER PROBLEMS
I dont want to help California with my tax dollars or anything else until they adopt an immigration policy that is sufficient to my needs.

Laws already in place prohibiting the transport of water out of the great lakes water shed, fuck off calinigger

This is a much more realistic solution. Fucking amateurs.

Attached: United+States+Map+05.gif (956x688, 237K)

Hydroelectric plants in the Western US make way more power than any nuclear reactor. Imagine how much energy it would take to do it in reverse.

Bro the great lakes are already connected.

If you touch my like I will shit directly into the pipeline every single day I swear to god.

Attached: 1472294788680.png (403x672, 376K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishon_Dam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helms_Pumped_Storage_Plant
> It has an installed capacity of 1,212 MW

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Water_and_Power_Alliance

WTF is that... a demented muppet.

Get lost newfag

OR YOU KNOW MAYBE STOP SELLING OUR FUCKING WATER TO NESTLE OR SENDING ALL OF THE WATER TO THE FUCKING DESERT FOR A FUCKING POWER PLANT on the way to vegas before the border there is that large solar steam power plant that is turning the desert in to a forest and blowing birbs up

>Average elevation of Mexico 3650 ft above sea level
>Elevation of the Great Lakes 600 ft above sea level
Try harder faggot

Attached: digits.jpg (420x400, 44K)

A buddy of mine did his college thesis or something on that and it ended up not being a viable solution.

Im californian and we dont deserve to have anyone elses water when we spend billions on a high speed rail and not on resevoirs, instead letting over 90% of our rainfall to go to the ocean.

what the fuck is this

I CAN SEE MY HOUSE FROM HERE.

kill yourself i hope you all die from a drought

no dont plz im here still, give me time to leave

STAY AWAY FROM MY WATER REE
FUCK THE FEDS AND FUCK CALIFORNIA

But it does go somewhere It takes money from California taxpayers and puts it in governor Moonbeam buddies' pockets. When you know what it is for, you realize it will work perfectly.

Attached: free_rides_prosperity.jpg (640x623, 39K)

Attached: 165468_Space_pirates_tubes.jpg (464x290, 42K)

>Dont know how to purify seawater
>rather empty another lake instead of using seawater

>He doesn't know about pumps.

How about letting the Delta Smelt die and saving the water in the aquifer.

>installed capacity of 1,212 MW
That's pretty low, isn't it?

>super hitler digits
>sarcasm on Jow Forums
Autism fren.

bump

>has never heard of solar in his life

Attached: 1527019282820.png (728x794, 56K)

>Desalination is expensive
>build a huge pipeline that ruins everybody else
They need to pony up the cash if they want the water. Califronia is already running Nevada's water sources dry, so desalination is the only way to maintain California.

Cool

why not just send water from florida? if niggerwater is good enough for me its good enough for them theres a fuckton in my yard right now not doing shit