TRUMP ON TRACK TO SWEEP 2020 STRONGER THAN 2016

DEMOCRATS BTFO

What will they blame when Trump wins in 2020 with even more states than he did in 2016? Stephen Miller says internal polls will make 2016 look like child's play

washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/2020-trump-gains-on-democrats-stephen-miller-says-polls-better-than-in-2016-win

Attached: Capture.png (1136x339, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6OpZN6IqU
youtube.com/watch?v=6Z-tOhfpEow
youtube.com/watch?v=CJRRA-4vBdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>washingtonexaminer
peak delusion, Trump's chances of re-election ares as high as the amount omile of the wall built today;

literally hang yourself

Attached: 1527523858748.jpg (200x160, 7K)

Trump's gonna win all 50 states.

Attached: 1506824581862.jpg (535x535, 35K)

go ahead and bet all your wife's son's lunch money against trump again, shill. I can't wait for your crocodile tears

Attached: 2020.png (1198x882, 146K)

Trump won the popular vote in 2016 too I believe. I seriously hope that shit gets revealed as part of draining the swamp.

There's no doubt he won the popular vote if you subtract out all of the illegal votes. Would be great to see him pass voter id laws before 2020

This. And Trump didn't even win.
SHE FUCKING WON

low quality. change your flag and try again

Can you get Brad Parscale to make a new Chan that doesn't have Israeli mods plz.

Voted third party in 2016, will be voting Trump in 2020.

T. Virginian

>tfw your geographic flag is considered a meme flag

swinging VA would be phenomenal in 2020. I remember watching the returns in 2016 and VA was like +13 Trump for a long time, then NoVA returns came in...

Attached: 1523473550866.jpg (2162x1687, 2.3M)

Tbh you are a meme country.

leafs are literally memeflag tier

Attached: 1512169538772.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

Fairfax County is a sanctuary county.

The straw man they built has been shown as a lie. Trump isn't the monster they made him out to be. That line of attack wont work against him. If the economy keeps on going the way it is nobody will be Trump.

He'll more than double his Black vote and he'll do better with Hispanics and Whites. He's going to win reelection.

Yes the states Hitlary won theres no voter ID laws

MUH WAYYYYSIISSST

Israel must be excstatic

For some perspective he won 2016 with approval in the mid 30's, if he's in the mid 40's halfway through his first term the Democrats are fucked.

I grew up there. BORING AS HELL

If NK goes full peace that alone gets him the win. Nothing that happened under Obama compares, even killing Osama BinLaden

I'm from the future the Republicans which in the future we don't call Republicans anymore but the American party wins the next 5 elections including Trumps 2020 bid. The Democrats rebrand themselves and win the sixth election but you'd consider the winner as a modern Republican or a Kennedy era democrat

Especially because bin Laden had already been dead for almost a decade.

That made me tear up

Attached: 1462337880029.jpg (700x520, 67K)

> not flipping VA
> not flipping NH
> not flipping.... NY

you're wrong, he would win with the way things are now. but the jews are going to crash the economy before the midterms or the 2020 election and blame it on trump. so unless he gets in front of that and warns everyone, he's fucked.

Attached: 1505237669490.png (632x382, 259K)

I know the petro dollar is on a rocky boat that nobody gives two shits about but how bad of a crash are we talking here?

Attached: 1527520943202.png (1570x872, 308K)

Attached: 1477720084795.png (858x441, 354K)

Attached: 1527367337574.jpg (684x546, 76K)

>TRUMP 2020
TRUMP 2024

Attached: 3FD4F912-62E9-45EB-9496-B2CB58D692BE.jpg (750x976, 373K)

probably the worst since the great depression. it will be global too. government borrowing increased 86% this year over last. healthcare spending is over 30% of the economy and growing 9% per year. in 1980 it was like 2% of the economy. it's not going to last much longer.

you know Muslims for trump was a fake designed to make trump supporters look stupid. THose shit skins hate us

Fuck off Moshe. LITERALLY EVERYONE IS TIRED OF YOUR SHIT. That's why you've resorted to spamming this board. Because you have nothing left and you KNOW everyone hates you. You know that Elon Musk situation? That was a fucking drop in the bucket of how the silent majority is awake. People are fucking pissed off because of this incessant NOISE. You people just double down and use the same tactics, talking points, and lies you have since the beginning. It's why Jews have been expelled counteless times over thousands of years. You just don't fucking stop. You don't learn. You don't understand what it means to be human at all I'm afraid. You just don't get it. I don't think some of you people ever will.

Attached: 1507378570341.jpg (832x827, 87K)

It could actually go on forever we built weapons with our debt.

the polls had him sat 0.1%. Of course his gains are going to appear extraordinary.

it can't go on forever because the bond market will eventually refuse to play

Attached: 1527518551111m.jpg (804x1024, 173K)

Anyone but themselves

>not flipping.... NY
Its not that far fetched. Once you get north of NYC you basically are in south except its psuedo-italian food instead of deep fried. If you mobilise the Adirondack hillbillies and the Mennonite communities theres a real shot

>Stephen Miller
>{{{ Stephen Miller }}}
TrumDumpsters lose by a landslide.

>blacksfortrump2020.com

Attached: 0001225042_20.jpg (483x482, 69K)

i fucking love miller
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6OpZN6IqU

more miller
youtube.com/watch?v=6Z-tOhfpEow

Honest question, is it actually a good thing to have these losers on our side? Won't it just make Republicans pander to them and lead us leftward again?

bond market earns too much from the US still for it to drop for the next few years, shit won't drop till right after the election probably.

>NH
>Blue

I'm not voting for a nigger
The Dems better run Bernie out there, or at worst Uncle Joe Biden.

>I'm not voting for a nigger
You mean you're not going to vote for BASED Kanye and Candace 2020???

more miller
youtube.com/watch?v=CJRRA-4vBdg

A fucking weasel like Miller is guaranteed to make sharp-minded millennials vote Democrat for the next 2 decades.

$.50 has been deposited into your account

>$.50 has been deposited into your account
Putin's cock is halfway down your throat. You win!

Attached: putins-cock-holster-mematic-net-19986758[1].png (500x445, 105K)

lmfao look at this dude
>{{{ Stephen Miller }}}
if (((you're))) going to shill here, at least get the parenthesis right

Guess what. I’m 41 years old. I never voted in my life, until Trump ran and I voted for him. I live in Maryland, and I knew there was NO way he could win this blue shithole. And I still went and voted for him. There’s literally no way he can lose in 2020, especially with the economy doing good. He will get at least 290 electoral votes.

>mematic-net
they were right, the left can't meme

Literally only shills use those awful cringy boomer memes

Trump is not going to win, he's not even going to run and the republicans will lose catastrophically.

The main reason being that there will be a major recession while he's president, and he effectively owns what he called the "phony Obama economy" economy since day one, every day he's taking credit for the stock market and cemented his ownership of the economy when he passed the tax cuts.

Also the fact that he didn't do jackshit on immigration, nothing has basically changed no wall and America well on it's way of demographic suicide

>You just don't get it.
It's amazing you were able to type so many words with your eyes, face, and hands encrusted with layers of thick, dried Muslim cum.

>mupphghmphlygulpsgrelg

Can't make out a word of what you're trying to say. Stop sucking Putin's cock so we can hear you. What's that? You can't stop sucking Putin's cock? You're getting paid to suck Putin's cock? Sucking Putin's cock non-stop is all you ever want to do?

Wew lad!

Other day went down to the US to get gas. Talked to some truckers, they claim all through the states there is mad, mad amounts of new industry being built. New construction of factories and warehouses everywhere in places that were destitute shitholes just 2 years ago. Pretty sure Trump is going clean sweep win plus people still like his unpredictable side dry fisting the media and going after the corrupt FBI.

Goddamn, you leftist faggots do everything, and I mean everything, all fucking wrong. How can you be incorrect in every single belief? You can't meme, of course, but the whole of your belief system is the polar opposite of the truth. What the fuck is wrong with you retarded faggots anyway?

>encrusted with layers of thick, dried Muslim cum.
How is it you know so much about this?

>he whole of your belief system is the polar opposite of the truth
I voted for Trump and I'm sick of his shit, and quite frankly, I'm embarrassed by you spreading your legs for him.

Attached: 1469582766821.jpg (622x429, 86K)

>Shit that never happened, the post.

Lol keep dreaming drumpftards and zionists

I'll be voting all day election day

No more wars for israel

>muh polls
like the ones that said 97% chance of hillary win?

97% means 0 percent chance of win

Republitard logic

Attached: 1526896605059.jpg (577x1024, 74K)

Attached: chingchangwanglung.jpg (885x604, 198K)

>No more wars for israel
Who do you vote for to get that??

Not for a republican that's for sure

Attached: seigheil.gif (410x258, 998K)

nice non-answer, you retarded faggot nigger

Uh the obvious choice in America is for the democrat

I didn't think I needed to spell it out when you look at history

Attached: forAdam.jpg (500x407, 42K)

Ya did it to yourselves.

Attached: mememan.jpg (873x650, 139K)

Attached: Among his people.jpg (1160x629, 240K)

Um guys...

Attached: image.jpg (768x265, 35K)

He's infected with a bioweapon. Trump needs to stop him.

Which dual Israeli-American democrat did you have in mind? You have plenty to choose from, so yeah, you gotta spell it out.

I wish, but I don't think the shitskin majority would ever let that happen, much less identify as Americans through a new party.

Worry about 2018 first.

>2020
If Republicans lose control of Congress, Trump will be impeached before then. The Democrats hate him.

DUDE
FUCKING BAAAAAAASED

Attached: 1.png (1804x2438, 776K)

Dem
>Iran deal

Republican
654644 wars

And yet its the republican party passing laws to make it difficult or even illegal to boycott israel

The right wing jews are playing you for chumps

NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1476165292374.jpg (601x601, 155K)

>voted for Trump
So obvious you did not with your "muh Russia" shitposting. You fags have become the biggest joke around.

Attached: pepe_dark_souls_bonfire_feels.jpg (640x599, 88K)

>deflection, the post

Don't fall for it, don't get complacent
Treat 2020 as if we're going against 20 potential Hillary presidencies at once

>Trump on track
Not if he attacks Iran first.
That'll be fun, to see all the mutts getting a red pill up their fat asses from this jewish shyster.

Can confirm there are these gigantic shipping places opening up around me that make my area seem more civilized

Chumps

Attached: IMG_20180529_010652.jpg (1440x2123, 367K)

DONT GET COMPLACENT. VOTE.

>Believing Trump won't win in all 50 states AND in Canada as a write-in candidate

Attached: Stephen_Miller_illegal_killer.png (1280x720, 450K)

SO STUPID.

Attached: 5a80a8355ad9e.jpg (480x480, 73K)

Attached: IMG_20180529_010937.jpg (1440x2170, 452K)

This. Also checked. Keep up the pressure. Ain't no brakes, but don't take your foot off the gas either.