Police Dropping Redpills

So last year a police officer came to work to talk about safety to all of us. He didn't waste any time and described the clear and present danger:

The town to the north of our city has essentially fallen. That's not even any melodrama. It's a fact. No industry, no jobs and a ridiculous ratio of heroin addicts. Like one of the worst in the nation if not the worst. It is a 'Gummo' level of catastrophe and entropy. Residents of the town are no longer human. At least in the follow the social contract sense. The shamble on robbing, raping, murdering. Anything for that next fix.

And they will eventually shamble south into our city. The officer had advice he gave all of us: "BUY A GUN." lol.

So anways, David Hogg can hug a huge Honda Hatchback on the Highway. The police see this. They fucking KNOW it's bad. They are on the front lines every day as opposed to some faggot who had one bad day in math class.

Attached: magajudy.jpg (480x469, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92699&page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=3qAzcuEZGOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What state is this happening?

furfags get the rope.
If not then I suggest you buy a gun and add yourself to the skewed gun statistics.

I bet it's niggers.
It's niggers isn't it???
C'mon niggers!

Ohio.
Look up Middletown, Ohio on Google and prepare to poop a little. That's the toilet trying to flush into Cincinnati.

If this post gets trips it's Michigan

Attached: were with da vipers.jpg (913x480, 332K)

I'm gonna guess Baltimore.
abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92699&page=1

did the officer name them? or did he just kvetch in hebraic blaming blacks when its them who put all the foreign people and blacks all over.

youtube.com/watch?v=3qAzcuEZGOc

So Majestic!

Cincinnati is toilet that is overflowing too. Not much room for more.

Attached: ohaiyo.jpg (480x270, 45K)

Buy a house for the price of a VCR
That guy has at least 2 DUI's

Attached: 1508048116120.jpg (256x229, 11K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 1461820859422.jpg (1280x1240, 135K)

>search zillow
>middletown ohio
>homes less than $100k
>for sale (red) potential (blue)
>dozens of foreclosures under $30k
the place is riddled with FOBs

Attached: 553a8616c735b.jpg (1083x1444, 345K)

You'll never know who has a bunny buttplug in. Furfags can camo. Ya know lime animals. Cause actual fags are plain to the eye flamboyant.

"Furdar" is required

Yea I have been there like 2 years ago. Boarded up industrial buildings for 15 blocks. Drug dealers fighting over a dollar to Buy soda.

Middletown, Kentucky here.

Our Middletown is very nice :^)

Attached: woah high quality.jpg (2271x2380, 365K)

furfags have guns. and we use them too, bitch.

Geez, at least Columbus is doing pretty well.

Hogg is a media mouthpiece. Basically CNN interviewed as many students as they could at the Florida school that was shot up, saw Hogg as the biggest MSM dick rider, and used him to push their agenda, and you can't rebuke what Hogg says because he's a kid, and if you disagree with him you're picking on a kid and that makes you an evil monster. I guarantee you this little fucker goes to journalism school in college and ends up working at CNN, MSNBC, or the New York Times.

I grew up with Sly cooper, Okami and other media with anthropomorphised animals and I honestly have no problem with "furries" as long as you all don't be degenerate towards people who aren't part of your culture. Fags who demand kids join their degeneracy to validate them get the rope, end of story. Feel free to live as you like, in America, if you follow the core rules we'll get along just fine. God bless the USA!

How do you even turn a city like this around? The work disappears and there's nothing that comes in to fill it

Hello fellow Cinci fag.
Here's hoping the ultra white upperclass area of Mason stomps their shit in as the buffer zone.

>furryposting

Attached: 1522805133076.jpg (188x343, 28K)

Money. shitloads of money. There will be no fixing the problem because "it does not exist", as it seems like most of the people who are supposed to be keeping everything in check don't do their jobs, regardless of whether it's a paid position or not. Remember, the American people are who's responsible for their community, delegating this to anyone else is never going to go in the favor of the people. We need to make them responsible for their own towns, so they give a shit about the goings on of their community and prune the weeds of corruption before they get unmanageable.

Furries have a special kind of autism and you learn to spot them super quickly.

>We need to make them responsible for their own towns
And how does that happen?

It used to be a standard, know your neighbors, be involved in the communities. Now people self serve instant gratification over social media to themselves. Nobody really cares about my town I live in, even the 6K residents. I've gotten the feeling it's like that pretty much all across the country from talking to people. As for how can we make it happen again, we need to, and this might sound counter intuitive, become less connected with the world at large, and become more connected with our neighbors. That's about the best scope of influence one can have with a corrupt government actively stopping their citizens from forming any meaningful groups.

summit county is still pretty nice

Is it?

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ______

No thoughts on response? Proofreading a paragraph is effort, continue the conversation if you want to preserve meaningful conversation on this board.

I honestly believe that there isn't a strong enough effort to stop the flow of drugs. Drugs are the 2nd biggest problem destroying mankind. The first is lack of nationalism and self-pride. Otherwise the only other option for shitty areas is pic related.

Attached: lkK5y7h.gif (576x323, 1.62M)

This train is carrying jobs out of Cleveland

Drugs, sex, food, etc. Ir's the fact that all Americans (can't speak for other countries) have problems with moderation. If you all just spent some time intentionally being bored, IE "meditating" (just not living in a state of excitement) you'd likely be happier. Anyone that this doesn't work on needs closer observation, preferably from a skilled psychologist.

bump