Not even poltards have a problem with this right?

not even poltards have a problem with this right?

Attached: Capture.png (504x549, 380K)

Of course not. Anything that helps make the US look whiter is good with me

I do, he isn't French.

>illegal alien rewarded with citizenship

Why would anybody be against that? I think every last nigger in Africa should move to France and get citizenship. France needs more diversity. You support open borders for France, right? You're not a bigot, right?

Attached: 1527558105680.jpg (680x578, 47K)

Child would be a degenerate anyway

whole thing was prob staged

nigger didn't do anything

Based macron just passed tge message across. If you want citizenship you better be a superhero! Now we will see countless retarded illegal dieing trying to become hero

He had a chance to show off his hard won burglary skills.

Keep tabs on this guy, he will be caught raping a white woman or some other blackery within a year or two.

>Illegal alien who saves boy is given citizenship

the problem with this is that France is giving their citizenship away as a reward. because he climbed a building and saved some mutt he now has the same rights as a native born frenchman?

Was the baby who let a kid wander off an Arab?

>try to be a hero
>end up an hero

Tomorrow's Headline: "Brazen Catburgler Robs High Rise Apartments AGAIN! Only Trace Left Behind Is Watermelon Rinds. Police Baffled."

How many niglets does France and other European countries save from aids dysentery and starvation every year.

other than literally climbing 4 stories up the side of a building with no safety equipment

This.

This isn't a staged event at all.

france testing to see if they can fake events as good as american shootings

I'm ok with it as long as he has never in his entire life make inappropriate comments directed at a woman #MeToo

It was staged you fucking retard, watch the fucking video, jesus christ.

This nigga is the new president of France!

OOO you cant know how well i will eviscerate that fucking subhuman...

>burger humor

Attached: 1527556397168.gif (352x240, 458K)

I'll pretend for a moment this isn't staged. Even if someone does a good thing it doesn't mean you should import masses of 3rd world economic migrants into your country. Even if every single one of them were out there saving children from rooftops everyday.

Attached: butitdo.jpg (534x550, 190K)

prove it

This shit was 100% staged, the response time is simply too fast

right? there's somebody up there with the kid. they aren't even trying

>wh*Toid virgin cannot even comprehend the masculinity of a BLACK BULL
Not surprising

Attached: 1527470545307.jpg (610x348, 27K)

All the best free climbers in the world are white and/or caucasoid and definitely not brazilian.