What is the truth about MGTOW?

Is this pic representative of the truth about MGTOW?

Attached: 889484A3-282D-414E-ADA3-5F388C2AED3D.jpg (400x350, 52K)

MGTOW is solely composed of neckbeards who are in denial that they can't get any women at all, so they pretend like they don't care. In reality though, it's all they talk about and they make it their goal to make sure everyone knows that "it's not that I can't get a partner, it's that I don't WAAAANT one"

But they're not fooling anyone

this
/thread

Yup pretty much nailed it

>stop having white children goy, go your own way!

It's true insofar as modern men have been inculcated with a ridiculous impression of the nature of women that gives them way too much credit and usually need to completely destroy that image / separate from them entirely for a tiem in order to build a new set of cognitive machinery to deal with them properly. Redpill is a band-aid on the bluepill, you need to go farther and then come back

fpbp

You can adopt white children

MGTOW is pretending to have won the game by not playing it

Stop relying on caricatures

Mgtow and these faggots obsessed with 'degeneracy' and muh virgin waifu are all fucking neckbeard autists. They want a sexually inexperienced woman because they could never satisfy any woman let alone one that knows better.

It's the same shit with all the race stuff, I'd never fuck a mutt, one drop aryan only! Well isn't she lucky you fucking loser. Inb4 I'm a kike shill for liking pussy.

Fpbp /thread

Could you elaborate on how you think modern men have been inculcated with a ridiculous impression of women?

yup, fpbp

Give an example of how MGTOW isn't comprised solely of neckbeards in denial.

homo

You're a kike shill cuz of your numbers.

However, MGTOW is super kikey, trying to make less white people and more school shooters. Also, never fucking a mutt is great, whites only.

denial about what?

don't project your thirst onto all men

Because it's easy to get women below your level. Obviously there are turbolosers who shelter their egos in the ideology but it's mostly down to people taking to an extreme the very uncontroverisal opinion that women are out of their minds and a pain in the ass

>not creating white babies

Attached: 1527479195243.gif (547x433, 94K)

Fair enough. The devil worked through me on that one.

Actually you're projecting the projection on their part. You're projecting your thirst onto us, of course we aren't "thirsty", we drink. We have beautiful women in our lives who care about us. It's an incredible part of life.
They aren't bitchy, liberal, golddiggers, etc. They're cool sex girls and you'll never get one. Sorry, it's just nature. Don't shoot anyone over it.

pretty much every single person who chooses MGTOW is at such a low "level" that the amount of women "below their level" doesn't matter.

Also, I don't really think the opinion that women are out of their minds is uncontroversial. Yeah, women are generally more emotional than men, but that's not something that's going to change. That's just part of how humans are.

Everyone is crazy, finding a partner is just about finding someone who's bullshit is worth tolerating for you

Sure... you seem like a happy model
Enjoy your divorce rates and court system

Maybe get some babes to join them outside of the media propaganda complex

Divide and conquer. It's a kike cabal stratgey to get otherwise well meaning men and women not to breed. The best way to combat this is to find yourself a sweetheart, or strong man, and never let them go or cheat on them. Literally that simple. You're welcome.

Those two in the sun should be masturbating out of each other's sight. Otherwise, OK

Attached: Alex_Jones-Ron_Paul.jpg (650x370, 26K)

just don't marry a fucking whore, retards

The "don't chase women,improve yoursel instead and they will chase you" part of the message is actualy good.
The blackpiled part is not.

The male version of feminism to make sure white people never get married or reproduce.

Just don't be a fucking moron and marry a shitty woman just because she's fit.

Programming them to tread so carefully around criticizing them as a group that they get away with murder in terms of how many special concessions they're able to extract from us

I agree with that, you're right

Why would you want you wife to have had sex with other men

i find that women berate, belittle, and scold me about #MGTOW. I find it to be a noble cause. Imagine the shills here in real life. That's exactly how I am treated now. Must be doing something right.

What is the utility in trying to spread an anti-natalist cult ideology to the wider populace?
You'll only achieve an accelerated destruction of your nation and people.

Attached: 1524345592511a.jpg (800x1200, 193K)

/thread

Attached: 1526698132942.jpg (600x600, 175K)

First post is actually god awful this time.

Burden of proof is on you to prove that they are. We all you can't.

single men should not be allowed to adopt any children.

Wrapping your identity in not having sex with women is retarded. With that being said, society's impression and evaluation of women is wildly far from the truth. It's important for men to truly understand the nature of women and how fucked up our society is, but being celibate isn't the answer.

The entire MGTOW "movement" is neckbeard-filled because the idea of "men going their own way" the movement has is a sperged out reaction to not being able to handle problems like a normal adult, and shutting them away instead.

The problem MGTOW followers have stems from their lack of care for anyone but themselves. They expect to get something without giving, both in a relationship and in themselves. They expect to get some loyal, hot, smart babe but never bother to really look at themselves and see why no women will ever even go near them. This isn't something that is exclusive to MGTOW either, there are both men and women that expect some ideal relationship but fail to realize that they're shitty people and need to improve themselves in order to function like a normal person.

MGTOW specifically ignores their problems by covering them in denial and avoidance, and with the attached waifuism commonly seen in the movement, it is pretty obvious that it's just a bunch of dudes who have simply given up on improving themselves.

Now, I'll ask again, how ISNT the MGTOW movement full of neckbeards?

This guy gets it

MGTOW is not a movement or ideology, and while there are neckbeards or TFL (True Forced Loneliness) Jow Forums types drawn to it, it is no more entirely made up of them than Jow Forums or Jow Forums itself is entirely composed of them (like absolutely everyone outside of Jow Forums paints it to be)

There's no one political view or background that unites MGTOW, there is quite a bit of disagreement between the community about a great many things.

Not all MGTOW have "sworn off" women entirely or "given up / quit trying at all" as some people would prefer to paint the whole thing.

The only uniting principle is the radical idea that men can self-actualize on their own terms, and female validation leading to a long term relationship / marriage is not a mandatory part of that equation as society indoctrinates all men to believe it is.

Attached: 9THs-y03hSDy3ZuCVitNMRdbZYdES7B1xMH81klQXak.jpg (908x640, 93K)

You seem confused. MGTOW is a reaction to the current legal and social system whereby a woman has the extraordinary power to divorce you, take your assets, your paychecks, and your kids, while you end up living out of your car hoping you don't get fired because being unable to pay for "the lifestyle she grew accustomed to" can land you in jail for being delinquent on alimony/child support. Plenty of MGTOW go on tinder and fuck sluts. They just don't commit.

Moving in with a woman or getting married is far too high a risk, and you'd have to be extremely arrogant to believe that you possess the ability to know if she's going to divorce-rape you or not. The reality of the world is that you have no idea. You might be one of the luckies to never get divorced. Or, you could have seriously "misjudged" (hard to do when she shows to red flags) and end up living out of your car while never being able to see your kids again. If you think a prenup will save you or that the family court judge will take your side, think again.

Most of the people evangelizing MGTOW are people coming out of relationships, especially divorcees, not neckbeards.

Fuck off Faggot
MGTOW is full of high functioning individuals

Attached: 1504629314559.png (1200x800, 523K)

I'll warp my indentity how ever I feel like.
Being celibate is the answer

Attached: 1505061157148.jpg (510x340, 52K)

We are MGTOW
We are monks, men of higher purpose
Our identity will not be dictate by the vote of women
democracy= women's choices = desolation

Attached: 1510920173728.jpg (521x636, 46K)

You can be as redpilled about the family legal system, false rape accusations, etc as long as you dont bring the initials Jow Forums will pound those roasties like there is no tomorrow.

Attached: chuck taylor laughs.gif (720x404, 3.18M)

This is right; however, there are thoughs men who really dont want to date women right now. Which is understandable but counter productive for our cause.

We need to have a more positive attitude about women.

Stay

It's not though. MGTOW is at its core, an avoidant reaction to men not being able to handle their lack of companionship like a normal person would.

Yes, there are men who get screwed over by the legal system in favor of women, and yes, there is a double standard when it comes to societal expectations between men and women. But that doesn't change the fact that MGTOW is fundamentally a way for incels to safely go into denial about their problems.

I'll take your example you gave. Yes, men do get divorced, and often times alimony gets paid to their exes and all that stuff. But the "living out of your car while your whore ex is accustomed to a higher lifestyle" is an extreme and probably doesn't happen as much as the internet tells you. Also, the idea of "MGTOW going on tinder and fucking sluts" contradicts the entire idea here. If "men going their own way" really meant "men separating themselves from girls and avoiding them altogether in the name of personal progress", then they wouldn't be "going on tinder and fucking sluts". The idea that that happens simply shows that MGTOW isn't actually about "men going their own way", it's about incels thinking they can fool people into believing that they're capable of pulling women but choose not to.

"moving in with a women or getting married is far too high a risk" is just straight retarded. That's like saying "let's not ever drive on the highway, because the mere possibility of a car crash is far too high a risk". Just because it happens doesn't mean it happens to everyone.

And I don't think that "most of the people evangelizing MGTOW are people coming out of divorces", in fact, I think that the guys coming out of divorces who move towards MGTOW only do so for a short period of time to let off steam after the initial end of the relationship.

I think you need to get outside more dude

So why so concerned with a bunch of INCELs?

Attached: dunno.png (560x407, 13K)

That's right, I just have sex with them.

the truth is MGTOW is a jewish trick from toronto kike dmitri "sandman" markine. he's also a wedding photographer, playing both sides as usual.

Attached: jew keks in merchant.jpg (480x360, 33K)

>It's not though
prove it then.

>simply shows that MGTOW isn't actually about "men going their own way"
except the concept isn't to entirely go monk and never see a woman again (though there are guys who do that). The concept is to avoid cohabitation and marriage because these can and do get millions of men fucked over. Much better to avoid commitment. You know, kind of like going your own way instead of being tied down to a thot.

> That's like saying "let's not ever drive on the highway, because the mere possibility of a car crash is far too high a risk". Just because it happens doesn't mean it happens to everyone.
Would you still say that if 50% of people who drive on the highway get in a car wreck?

>in fact, I think that the guys coming out of divorces who move towards MGTOW only do so for a short period of time to let off steam after the initial end of the relationship.
again, prove it

>sandman
Before StarDust nonononononono

Driving on the highway, my car will not suddenly decide it doesn't want me anymore and kick me out the door, I am in control
I like cars, I like machine, that is why soon we will have robot women

Attached: 1526965701598.webm (800x330, 1.91M)

Because this is a thread about them and this is the topic of the thread.

You seem to have a lot of theories about INCELS dedicated a lot of time to something that just happens to be discussed in this thread.

>prove it then
isn't that in the post that you just quoted from me?

>The concept is to avoid cohabitation and marriage because these can and do get millions of men fucked over

prove that "millions" of men get fucked over.

>Would you still say that if 50% of people who drive on the highway get in a car wreck?

I assume you're referencing the supposed statistic that 50% of marriages end in divorce. Would you like to cite that with any hard data?

>again, prove it
tell me that all these people who refer to women only as "females/femoids" are normal people and not cheeto-dusting neckbeards. Tell me about how every "level" of pic related isn't some stupidly delusional interpretation of reality. Tell me that people who unironically use the term "redpill" in the context of supposedly "figuring out the true reality of the mind of the feeeeeemale" aren't just fat incels who look like Al from Toy Story 2 and are salty that their 2 inch penor and autistic obsession in anime aren't the right things to woo women.

They're not even theories, they're just simple observations. It's really not that hard to see how people who struggle with basic interaction can lead to crazy decisions like avoiding the opposite gender altogether because of a preconceived notion that most or all of them are parasitic

>MGTOW is solely composed of neckbeards who are in denial that they can't get any women at all, so they pretend like they don't care.

This. Same can be said of a lot of things. Guys who "hate white women". Guys who hate "the rich" (anyone with a job). It's just sour grapes.

No. Anyone who portrays themselves like that is little more than a wanker.

There are two groups I've seen within the MGTOW "movement".
One is as you describe.
The other just shrugs and does their own thing. I like the second group.

>most or all of them are parasitic
Is not a notion and you are parasites.
Problem is the law multiplies the parasitic behaviour.

Lovely, honest, stunning and brave creatures.

Attached: large[1].jpg (960x381, 42K)