England needs us RIGHT NOW! They are in trouble

The UK needs some serious help purging mudshits, liberal scum and police state.

ONLY chaos can save US. GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES AND PRAISE.

We know that only kek can bring us this energy.

DONT BELIEVE THE SHILLS, KEK IS REAL AND WE ARE HIS MESSENGERS.

I wont halt faith when controlled opposition makes kek cringe normie material.
I wont halt my faith the media declares kek a dead meme
I wont halt faith when the shills tell me he is not real.
I wont halt faith period.

Gather your energy. We will take back the UK dont let the faggot haters take our energy.

ARE YOU WITH ME TO SAVE THE UK

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Attached: muslim_pepe.png (259x254, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/30363QcHJ-o
youtube.com/watch?v=MsWcikxxFEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where do I sign up?

Muslims deserve nothing but death

evil group of fuckers

youtu.be/30363QcHJ-o

Attached: 427235683568.jpg (945x946, 96K)

>ARE YOU WITH ME TO SAVE THE UK
How

Attached: thisisengland.jpg (575x388, 50K)

>liberal
>police state
Pick one

Every Western country is fucked if the people are unwilling to violently revolt against their governments. None of us will vote our way out of this, and the only option any of us have left is to fight. We have to take our incompetent leaders and brutally kill them. Whatever fills the power vacuum will be 100x better than the shit we have now. This is how our civilizations move forward.

The British have no firearms, so this will twice as difficult. They'll have to start beating their corrupt cops and the foreign invaders with sticks and rocks if they want to get anything done. It's not a pretty solution, but nearly anything can become a weapon. Find something sturdy that can be leveraged to inflict more damage than your body alone. This is how you get shit done. This is how real change happens.

Attached: 191be5ab212d00bb6407b0e88a66ca4123ec7178_00.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>Worshipping a frog over the son of God

Attached: c5ku4jrvmd011.jpg (544x529, 23K)

>>Worshipping a frog over the son of God

Attached: 1527478346671.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

the UK is beyond saving and those bongs dug themselves into a hole

but I hate muslims even more, you should deport all those goatfuckers and execute all the pedos, and the entire parliament while you're at it

revolt

Use VPN, and invade British social media. People need to riot, and see that it's "okay" to have free speech on statist island. It's totally not over there, but it should, and that's something they need.

if Jesus really wants us all dead that sure as fuck ain't no messiah.

its what I'd call a Demon.

Attached: 23543564356.png (852x944, 70K)

yahweh the demon of blood and sand has no power here.

no, we're not with you.

Record everything online, preferably live, whilst targeting the criminals, especially the pedophilic ones, first. Get the world, other governments, on your side. Violent anarchy should only be considered when other nations are willing to take the people's side.

Nice try attempting to root out extremists though.

Allow me to clarify who exact you need right now, England. It is God. Without Him, you will be the first in Europe to succumb.

t. youtube.com/watch?v=MsWcikxxFEA

DO i even need vpn in us soil? or do i pretend to be british?

Attached: 1481324679009.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

Foreign intervention does not work. Allow us to work this out for ourselves, as I firmly believe we have the capability to do.

Instead, spend your energy on the Deep State. Focus on George Soros - for his influence will grow and his legacy will affect the entire world.

Let us give you the kek energy and pick up your long bow brother

Attached: dBALLSPepe.png (1199x1080, 566K)

KEK SAVE THE QUEEN

I do my part in reporting all UK Citizens that come to the US to ICE. Because the vast majority of them stay here past their visas.

Do your part Americans! Report all British to ICE. Hear an British accent> REPORT THEM! They are illegals and most of them are leftists and anti-gun. They are trying to leave the shit hole they've created because everything has backfired on them. Don't let them into AMERICA.

But they asked for it.
They should be careful what they wish for.
I agree we SHOULD save Albion, but idk if the limey bastards even want to save it.
They are to busy calling us mutts and watching football and the telly.
FUCK I JUST HAD A GREAT IDEA, FIND A WAY TO SHUT DOWN FOOTBALL and ALCOHOL IN THE UK BECAUSE THEY ARE HARAM OR SOMETHING AND THE BRITS WILL PURGE THE INVADERS IN AN INSTAT

reminder: the filthy American government can remotely manipulate your brain, they can even move your body as if it were their own and perceive what you do.

As long as the filthy American government does it's illegal human experimentation on Americans we're no better than the UK or Cuckmany.

Attached: cuckmoney.jpg (480x463, 20K)

alot are shit skins too

Attached: blackpepe.jpg (540x639, 39K)

pretty sure I'm shadowbanned as fuck on twitter, haven't gotten a single reply in over like a year

time to make a new account

fuck england. they had their shot, and they blew it. thats what they get for raping and murdering the celts. fuck them.

Go on, you little devil, we are listening.

So what stopped them from using that tech to keep people from telling people?
Just because they experimented with shit doesn't mean it is ultra effective like in movies.

You should ban alcohol and football to be more tolerant to shitskins and your countrymen will all become Oswald Mosley and George Lincoln Rockwell combined.

Thanks for the laugh Viet
Nice doubs

Attached: 1527488522230.png (642x642, 552K)

Foreign intervention is a better option because it's best to let superpowers and individuals in high positions to fight amongst each other because of their own innate ignorance and greed. A peon with a stick can't defeat a king with nuclear weapons and other advanced technology. Your romanticism is foolish and your understanding of memes, pathetic. The memes flow through all.

This includes the individuals. People with psychopathy are innately arrogant.

The UK is deeper in the hole.

It appears you are unworthy and shall therefore not be redeemed.

Fucking UK KEKS

Attached: (((sources_say))).jpg (1024x1024, 257K)

"You ask, what is our policy?

To wage war against a monstrous tyranny, never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy."

- Winston Churchill May 13, 1940.

problem is the faggot the brits want to save is a complete SJW/libmongoloid.
personally they, like mexico, would benefit massively if we gave the government a good bombing, but i'm not sure thats happening anytime soon.

Attached: 1511121291063.jpg (500x614, 123K)

Who ever believes in or is persuaded by your post is an absolute moron. Has it really gotten this easy for shills?

shillz be gone

Lemonparty.org

We really do need you to hassle official types for us - we actually will get a knock on the door for complaining about how fucked this all is.
Even now i'm being careful what to post. Depressingly, not even joking.

The Jow Forums humor thread is here

Attached: really.jpg (800x450, 54K)

Kill one mudshit child for me

Attached: DMT pepe.jpg (695x800, 110K)

Get a certificate for autism and you can say whatever you want, anything else would be oppression